Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard (39833 Views)

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES. / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Okijajuju1(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2016
They were warned, yet they chose to act a fool.

Good Riddance.

#OneNigeria.. In Peace or War.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by marlockj: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/biafra-6-ipob-members-shot-dead-in-aba-30-injured-45-in-police-net/

Gooodnews!!!!!

Thnk you army!!!

In as much as am igbo... I Dnt like violence.... I wnt peace n one Nigeria...

Our youth are still not wise.....I cnt protest for a man who will still b release later....

I cnt die for a man who will fly out of Nigeria wen released.....

Does Hv Hv died nw,Wat change does it mke.d man s still in cell..your parent will waste money to bury u...

Your sisters will wipe ur child will suffer...den kanu will b release or jail later.....

If Vry bad to die for sumtin Dat Dnt Evn knw u n die for u....my own is diz I wake up n go to my biz, more reach I sleep... they kill ipob I read the news.......
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BaddieKay(f): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Zazawky and his Shiite are igbos abi? Parents call your wards to order. Make them enter house leave unamdi and his selfish and deluded cause. This is not GEJ's Govt. Where them for don call am settle am. He come turn billionaire like them ateke tom, asari Dokubo. Even those ones don off. Half a word should be enough for the igbo youths.

Mr so to you the killing of the Shiites are justifiable?Can't they just be detained and made to pay huge fineS for their freedom,that way whoever that doesn't wanna part with his money will stay away...BH has killed a lot of people already,D army shouldn't Start theirs.This is Democracy,Protest isn't a crime in any country

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by demoore1(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
Arresting protester good but killing protester is bad and must be condemed.... wether Igbo hausa or youruba....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BiafranPrince: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2016
After yesterday, IPOB worldwide have resolved to self-defense.
Dont ask me what I mean.

The spokesmen have drafted letters to NASS members from Biafra-land and other world bodies.

They will label us as terrorists, but no one cares again, because there is enough evidence to the contrary.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by DeeMain(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:

I'm repulsed by this statement of yours. You may not support them nor support Biafra, which is okay by me, as the Igbo nation is a repulican one and people are free to hold different opinions on issues but how dare you endorse the killing of your own innocent brothers for peacefully protesting their freedom? Since when did engaging in a peaceful protest become punishable by death?

You say this shit when others are condemning the murder of innocent Zakzaky Shiite followers and the killing of innocent blacks by white police in the US?

Have you lost your soul? Are you confused of your roots? Don't you know your history? Where you not thought? Tufiakwa! Retrace your steps sam sam nwanne. Onye aghana nwanne ya.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
The loss of life is truly regrettable.However these people should realise they are fighting lost battle.Kanu is a power hungry maniac who wants to lead by force.I tell people I might probably have acted lije ojukwu then considering the circumstances.These people keep using the words 'slavery' marginalization e.t.c. yet they can't invest in their own land.The big houses in my hood are mostly owned by igbos.Nigeria has NEVER been fair to anyone. 2. whats with insisting the N/delta and kogi is part of biafra? why the call for arms? why name calling? check out their fb page, you'd be disgusted.Kanu isnt a freedom fighter, he is a deranged man who wants to drag his people backward. Kanu might just rot in prison.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by layinks60: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/biafra-6-ipob-members-shot-dead-in-aba-30-injured-45-in-police-net/

This is outrageous and appalling to our democracy! Where are the human right activist? Can't someone protest when we ain't in military system.. They're protesting and they are not insurgents they shouldn't be killed.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by sinistermind(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2016
I am Igbo and i am not in support of these foolish Biafran dream, but supporting the actions of the Nigerian security agencies towards the IPOB protesters is very wrong. There are various ways to disperse protesters without killing, water canons, tear gas and rubber bullets. Mr. President is keeping quiet about all dis but he should be careful so that it shouldn't blow up in his face. Human right activists have suddenly lost their tongue, keeping quiet to the shi'ite incident and the IPOB. Last week it was a Consultant in Imo State and still nothing is done. If nothing is done, we will be unable to bear our grievance through protests becos of the fear of the militay and Police.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Yyeske(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
One eediot called Asiegbu is ranting on radio now, nonsense. Gov Ikpeazu is on fire now, Obiano and Okorocha nko, una don forget them?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Omoluabi16(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:
After yesterday, IPOB worldwide have resolved to self-defense.
Dont ask me what I mean.

The spokesmen have drafted letters to NASS members from Biafra-land and other world bodies.

They will label us as terrorists, but no one cares again, because there is enough evidence to the contrary.
nna, no let them waste you like chicken eh.fighting for a biafra 70% of igbos do not believe in..only the jobless onez and the illiterates.Go through your secession plan with tact.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Soso990240(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2016
I refuse to be associated with this foolishness. Rubbish protest.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by ril19(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:

If i got you right, you support the killing of unarmed protesters right? undecided

if i may ask you, is peaceful protest a crime anywhere in the world?

your comment shows you are unexposed, uncivilised and lack touch with the world around you.

i hereby advice you to mind what you support because if it goes around it could also come around.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
afu ndi ugbangbara,,se meje ne zuzuari,,biafra ko mafarawa ni....by d way what are they praying for?...smh...God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria...
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BiafranPrince: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Omoluabi16:
nna, no let them waste you like chicken eh.fighting for a biafra 70% of igbos do not believe in..only the jobless onez and the illiterates.Go through your secession plan with tact.

Thank you, I tell you with fact that soldiers run from kidnappers here, they only show themselves cus we are unarmed.
We will be protesting with everyone of us carrying guns.

That's it.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2016
saintkel:
Guy atimes I just don't get u, is it ur hate for d Igbos or what is dis?
are u pained?...smh 4 u.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by sinistermind(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Most people are endorsing this because it didn't happen in the west, i wondered what would have been their reaction if the Military had open fire when there was protest on Fuel Subsidy. We are in a Democratic Government for crying out loud not in a military government.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Omoluabi16(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Thank you, I tell you with fact that soldiers run from kidnappers here, they only show themselves cus we are unarmed.
We will be protesting with everyone of us carrying guns.

That's it.
The east as I know it is peaceful, and a commercial nerve centre.If you are willing to turn your region into a war zone, then good luck with that.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Gamesmart: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Drdavidodavid:
But why should the police kill unarmed civilians!!! Thats not fair to me

How did you know if they are unarmed or armed?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by AprokoMan: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
DeeMain:

I'm repulsed by this statement of yours. You may not support them nor support Biafra, which is okay by me, as the Igbo nation is a repulican one and people are free to hold different opinions on issues but how dare you endorse the killing of your own innocent brothers for peacefully protesting their freedom? Since when did engaging in a peaceful protest become punishable by death?

You say this shit when others are condemning the murder of innocent Zakzaky Shiite followers and the killing of innocent blacks by white police in the US?

Have you lost your soul? Are you confused of your roots? Don't you know your history? Where you not thought? Tufiakwa! Retrace your steps sam sam nwanne. Onye aghana nwanne ya.

it's quite funny you believed that hateful yoruba bigot. read his statements below grin grin grin

franchizy:
To be frank and sincere, the igbos will suffer most becos they will be forced to return home and start life afresh.
Again the igbos will also loose there oil wells in Abia and Imo to Rivers state because the oil wells were temporary given to them by Rivers people to enable them have a source livelihood.
Those talking of the North to suffer are jokers becos the North are number one in Agriculture and the North also ve Oil.
It is obvious dat majority of the igbos in the North will turn citizens there and abandon the south East

franchizy:
The Igbos out of foolishness and greed have made themselves slaves in Nigeria. Why cant the igbos unite themselves and be one.
They keep jumping from one state to another. If Ambode wins Lagos they will cry again and say yorubas are betrayers.
The Love for money by the igbosis the msjor reason they will remain minorities in Nigeria.
Shameless tribe
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by AprokoMan: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
franchizy:
[/s]

shut up, Yoruba boy

franchizy:
The Igbos out of foolishness and greed have made themselves slaves in Nigeria. Why cant the igbos unite themselves and be one.
They keep jumping from one state to another. If Ambode wins Lagos they will cry again and say yorubas are betrayers.
The Love for money by the igbosis the msjor reason they will remain minorities in Nigeria.
Shameless tribe

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Biafrarep(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
"you are Igbo & u support the military & police killing defenceless protesters" (1) Where is ur humanity? is freedom of speech, expression & association no longer fundamental human rights? when did it become a crime to go on a peaceful protest? (2) I bet you are not Igbo, Igbos are not known for stvpidity. (3) Who are the "we" in your appellation? (4) Dont be deceived or feel funky because of jaundiced likes you get for typing things that will make civilized people shiver at the backward & savage mentality on display here. We all understand the propaganda of trying to use nairaland to make it seem as if what the protesters are doing is evil even when they are clearly being victimised & killed for expressing their universal right. The whole world is watching & people will answer for their deeds.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:

Mr so to you the killing of the Shiites are justifiable?Can't they just be detained and made to pay huge fineS for their freedom,that way whoever that doesn't wanna part with his money will stay away...BH has killed a lot of people already,D army shouldn't Start theirs.This is Democracy,Protest isn't a crime in any country

Baddie baby, there are ways to live in a country like Nigeria. I have lived most if my life in Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that am a Nigerian to the core. Born in warri, schooled in Benin, lived in Abuja, ajaokuta, sokoto and finally Lagos before living broad. When I tell you something take it from me. You read body language of a person, people and by extension government.

Back in the day, it was common to make noise small government will call you settle you. Past governments have followed this pattern introduced by IBB.
I can list a number of people who have benefited from this process.

But, you have to understand the body language of this Govt. Them no deyeah joke with issues bothering on national security. Examples abound for the protesters to take a cue from.

The issue of boko Haram was handled in the same way when it reared its head, people made billions out of the boko Haram issue, even an Australian negotiator came made millions and disappeared.

Contractors brought in mercenaries from South Africa to make money I can go on and on.

Finally baby baddie, my point is, this government will nip in the bud any likeness of dissidents especially the type that can lead to another Niger delta militancy or boko Haram.

So if you have any relative, please warn that person to desist from anything that can invite the wrath of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by 247Dior(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Fake news
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Profnedu(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Na ur type fit sell their birthright
Anumpama
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
the only sensible Igbo man ever liveth
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Princewell2012(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2016
DaGC:
There are ways security people are supposed to handle protest na. Which 1 come be 'heavy shooting' of unarmed protesters.

I no even know when soldiers work don turn to dispersing protesters.

Got no love for both of them, but this issue is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Hopefully, it doesn't blow up in our faces.
Am speechless this got me wondering, heavy shooting to an unarmed protesters. Yet somebody says we are one nigeria. Hmmmm..
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Profnedu:

Na ur type fit sell their birthright
Anumpama
he pain am tongue
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Ravenna: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Are you really sure bout this?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Archiq: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
My Igbo brothers I think it is time you call the attention of your brothers to order. What is d essence of this biafra, in Nigeria. You people are in every nooks and crannies of Nigeria doing business and building houses there, yet you are looking for biafra Republic. You need to be careful. Live lost cannot be regained. We are not in zoo Republic. There is constituted authority in this country and you can't continue to tramble on it. Let's join hand together and lift Nigeria forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones / Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.