Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard (39818 Views)

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES. / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
My responses in earlier thread

Abagworo:
IPOB should please stop exposing innocent uniformed people to untimely death. The law calls such agitation treason but the innocent boys had no knowledge of the gravity of their offence which is punishable by death. What Enyinnaya Abaribe did by taking "made in Aba" shoes to the world is what Igbos need instead of bringing war to our land. Let us sell our good products and make the best of Nigeria.

Abagworo:

I stand to lose a lot if you people cause untimely death of millions of innocent Igbos and turn my fatherland into a stage for testing military might. I am only giving advice because of my love for Igboland and not because I will lose anything personal.

Abagworo:

Free from what? Are you under captivity? Most wars with
substance start as a reaction when people are pushed to
the wall but Nnamdi's IPOB started as an attempt to create
a country out of an existing country without concrete
evidence of being under any form of siege. The reason I
have not supported IPOB despite my deep love for Igboland
is because it is more like a reaction to Jonathan's loss
than igbo interest and Jonathan's people hate us. All the
people condemned are Igbos or Rivers people in APC and
they are called sabo just because they are not in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Biafrarep(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Gamesmart:

How did you know if they are unarmed or armed?
Do you lack the ability to read & comprehend? Are you driven by shear hate & bigotry or you lack objectivity? According to press release, they were praying when the army swooped on them & started shooting sporadically!
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by saintkel(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
cirmuell:
Oh! Shittes are terrorists now? Clowns.
ofcos, he who holds gun n weaponry wot else should he be called, a friend?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Elosky20:
yesterday they claim it was 15 and nw today they say it is 6. ipob propaganda everywhere.
The good thing is that,when something bad happened to them,they will still called on the zoo to investigate,that is a sign that they have nowhere to go,they are just making noise.
I pity egbos.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016
These people were only protesting! Is this how Buhari is handling this? Instead of having a dialogue with the protesters to calm them down, he resort to killing! Does this f*ool think he would quiet them down by murdering them? That's what dictators do and that's the same reason the world want Syrian Assad to leave office.

Does this st*upid and clueless ab*oki think we're still under military rule? Are we not in a democratic era?
Why is he killing protesters? Is he banning peaceful protest? What the hell is wrong with Buhari?

What this inept id*iot is doing may drag this moribund country into another civil war that will end Nigeria!
Everyone has right to complain or protest peacefully!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
george4CHRIST:
U r a big fool
It pains you why?
Do you think educated igbos are in support of all this rubbish?
Just take a look at the people protesting anytime you go out to protest,you will discover that they are all touts and street boys,no sane igbo man can waste his business time on a rewardless venture.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by kennes10: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
i'm igbo nd a Nigerian... I do not support d killing of my brothers ova a mere protest which d media is tryin 2 mek luk so big. If twas outside d country d police nd military men wil b brot 2 book

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Killing innocent people in the east and running away from terrorists in the north is the height of cowardice on the side of Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:

I am igbo, I do not support Biafra but shooting unarmed protesters is the reason America wants to remove Assad as the president of Syria.

I condemn the shooting of unarmed protesters, people have the right to peacefully protest
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2016
DedeNkem:
These people were only protesting! Is this how Buhari is handling this?

Does this st*upid and clueless aboki think we're still under military rule? Are we not in a democratic era?
Why is he killing protesters? Is he banning peaceful protest? What the hell is wrong with Buhari?

What this inept id*iot is doing may drag this moribund country into another civil war that will end Nigeria!
You are not qualify to be called any name,but can you tell me why the Igbos were silence during jonathan administration?
It is because jonathan was not from the northB
Or do you people delibrately enter voicemail then cos jonah was from the south?
Let me tell you something,buhari is not a man that you guys will push around,chose your action careful,he don't negotiate with terrorist.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
mekano1980:

Foolish slave. Biafra or death
There is not going to be biafra,get that straight to ur head,now that you know,you said biafra or death,go to the head bridge or bridge head and do the needful.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by mindtricks: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
DaGC:
There are ways security people are supposed to handle protest na. Which 1 come be 'heavy shooting' of unarmed protesters.

I no even know when soldiers work don turn to dispersing protesters.

Got no love for both of them, but this issue is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Hopefully, it doesn't blow up in our faces.

Let the Nigerian police and army continue with the good job of killings unarmed protesters. It is the best way to handle such civil protests and it's healthy for our democracy, and will help foster peace and national unity.

Let's hope we don't end up regretting this unwarranted cruelty and bloodbath!
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by 49cents(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:

You are not Igbo!

I too don't support Biafra agitation however I believe in freedom of Association even when the aim is the expression of self-determination

Killing people for using their human right is grossly wrong and shows that the President is a small minded individual with ulterior motives

Buhari may definitely not end up well. Quote me anywhere
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Ofeakwu(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Anumanu
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by obailala(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerian security forces na wa. Whatever happened to the idea of using tear gas to disperse a crowd?.... Why must there be firing of live bullets into crowds of unarmed people? undecided
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BaddieKay(f): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Okay,thanks...I don't hv family members who'll join any protest
Asiwaju9ja:

Baddie baby, there are ways to live in a country like Nigeria. I have lived most if my life in Nigeria and I can confidently tell you that am a Nigerian to the core. Born in warri, schooled in Benin, lived in Abuja, ajaokuta, sokoto and finally Lagos before living broad. When I tell you something take it from me. You read body language of a person, people and by extension government.

Back in the day, it was common to make noise small government will call you settle you. Past governments have followed this pattern introduced by IBB.
I can list a number of people who have benefited from this process.

But, you have to understand the body language of this Govt. Them no deyeah joke with issues bothering on national security. Examples abound for the protesters to take a cue from.

The issue of boko Haram was handled in the same way when it reared its head, people made billions out of the boko Haram issue, even an Australian negotiator came made millions and disappeared.

Contractors brought in mercenaries from South Africa to make money I can go on and on.

Finally baby baddie, my point is, this government will nip in the bud any likeness of dissidents especially the type that can lead to another Niger delta militancy or boko Haram.

So if you have any relative, please warn that person to desist from anything that can invite the wrath of the government.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Biafrarep(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
marlockj:

Gooodnews!!!!!

Thnk you army!!!

In as much as am igbo... I Dnt like violence.... I wnt peace n one Nigeria...

Our youth are still not wise.....I cnt protest for a man who will still b release later....

I cnt die for a man who will fly out of Nigeria wen released.....

Does Hv Hv died nw,Wat change does it mke.d man s still in cell..your parent will waste money to bury u...

Your sisters will wipe ur child will suffer...den kanu will b release or jail later.....

If Vry bad to die for sumtin Dat Dnt Evn knw u n die for u....my own is diz I wake up n go to my biz, more reach I sleep... they kill ipob I read the news.......
Is it not better you speak/type in yoruba than that incoherent trash you wrote above? Thrice, I tried to read what you wrote yet the more confused I became! Not even a single sentence was comprehensible! Pls, next time do me a favour by typing in yoruba, I will rather use a translator than such torture! Thanks
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by toofit007: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
lofty900:
The worst part is that Nnamdi kanu's family will never be found protesting on the streets, risking their lives and inhaling tear gas. It's JOBLESS YOUTHS that can only indulge themselves in such lecherous and atrocious activities. True educated Igbos who have jobs to do or lectures to attend would not abandon it for nonsense that would not profit them in any way.
as per the boaded, that is why they are fighting for their freedom to get a country were they can have job and become useful for themselves and their families to me they are fighting a just course....... u will never know the agony of jobless until u become one. They said,we are no more interesting in one Nigeria we want to be on our own why still holding them down forcefully, sometimes I begin to wonder how most Nigerians reason like fools. Using force to make them belong has never worked and will never work it will end up agrieviating the situation sincercerly speaking Nigeria government need to swallow her pride and call for a dialogue before this issue become a national disaster especially now that the order for the long awaited SELF DEFENSE has been initiated because we can only count the scores when the chips are down hence every region will be crossly affected.However I sincerely pray for peace to reign but before I stop writing let me quickly say this, according to indigenous Identity I am a BIAFRAN but by citizenship I am a NIGERIA hence I will never deny my ROOT.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is the most foolish man, he started his own agitation at the wrong time when a no nonsense man is now the president of Nigeria. Other did and make a lot of money in the previous administration, Nnamdi Kanu thought he will do the same. More killing of IPOB members in the coming days, until they surrender to be honest and loyal to the country. Buhari is not jonathan o, he is not ready to dialogue with any idiot, a word is enough for those who are wise.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2016
AntiIPOB:
You are not qualify to be called any name,but can you tell me why the Igbos were silence during jonathan administration?
It is because jonathan was not from the northB
Or do you people delibrately enter voicemail then cos jonah was from the south?
Let me tell you something,buhari is not a man that you guys will push around,chose your action careful,he don't negotiate with terrorist.

For the fact you're unaware that MASSOB/IPOB wasn't quiet during Jonathan's administration shows you're too ignorant and dumb to know what's happening in Nigeria politically. Do you know that Jonathan killed some of their members? I'm sure you had no clue.

I prefer communicating with intelligent people not an id*iot who can't even write English.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
who cares whether you are igbo, after all igbos are not jews.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Octaves(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Anybody that does not condemn this act by the security forces regardless of where you stand on the issue of Biafra agitation is an animal. On no occassion should (untagged) police and soldiers open fire on unarmed protesters. There are ways of dispersing riotous crowds. For the presidency to allow this kind of conduct shows that he countenances it and he'll pay for the lives lost. In many civilised countries, there are secesionists groups/regions, they are not treated like this.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by xtrory: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:
Our youths be wise, Nnamdi kanu made a mistake. There are other ways he could have approached this issue. This leads me to believe that he was in it for the money, but no, not buhari. Who amongst these children when dey here remember Daniel kanu? Na the same level he want use make money. But e no work.

Silly lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

Yet your government has made every attempts to bribe IP0B to drop the agitation.

Yet your government allocated huge amounts of money to spread propaganda against IP0B and enduce some elites to speak against the agitation.

Yet many Yorubas are notoriously running amok on every media page with anti-BFR slogans to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

Yet many of your kind are shamelessly camouflaging as SE and SS people to attempt to scuttle the quest for secession.

Yet many of you minions shamelessly earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to silence the raging storm of self-determination.

Who's fooling who?

Get this message: It's an absurdity for someone who is barely existing to be dictating to another, who fares better than him, on how to live.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2016
toofit007:
as per the boaded, that is why they are fighting for their freedom to get a country were they can have job and become useful for themselves and their families to me they are fighting a just course....... u will never know the agony of jobless until u become one. They said,we are no more interesting in one Nigeria we want to be on our own why still holding them down forcefully, sometimes I begin to wonder how most Nigerians reason like fools. Using force to make them belong has never worked and will never work it will end up agrieviating the situation sincercerly speaking Nigeria government need to swallow her pride and call for a dialogue before this issue become a national disaster especially now that the order for the long awaited SELF DEFENSE has been initiated because we can only count the scores when the chips are down hence every region will be crossly affected.However I sincerely pray for peace to reign but before I stop writing let me quickly say this, according to indigenous Identity I am a BIAFRAN but by citizenship I am a NIGERIA hence I will never deny my ROOT.
majority of those boys are sponsored. They don't even know the history of biafra neither have they been promised jobs when biafra comes. They collect 500 naira and they jump into the streets causing nuisance
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2016
vamsexy:

our military is not doing enough...they should at least kill 1000 or more,because des igbo nation are no humans at all...lassa rat is more friendly dan des blood sucking goats of a tribe...alwayz making news for the wrong reasons.

Who is this brainless low life? Anyway, you are either a rapist, a scammer or a terrorist...
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Onliie(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
PentiumPro:

The child that says his mother would not sleep would never sleep too.
If any fool from my tribe rises up today to spew the kind of garbage that NK was spewing to brainwashed these fools to embark on this suicidal journey, then they should get the same treatment.
You don't lose election and start because oming uncontrollable uncivil.
I don't usually reply people like you cos you are irredeemably prejudiced and are not capable of thinking. What can justify the killing of unarmed civilians? Nigerian army will kill you just for anything. Do you think it's only protesters they kill. If you mistakenly hit their car on the road, that's your end. If you compliment a female cadet, you're good as dead. Narrow-minded people like you are one of the reasons why this country will never get better.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by bayinq25(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
abeg o,make biafra no hold o coz I dey eye one ibo girl for my street o,her name na chinwendu.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by xtrory: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
lofty900:
majority of those boys are sponsored. They don't even know the history of biafra neither have they been promised jobs when biafra comes. They collect 500 naira and they jump into the streets causing nuisance

Silly lies of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

They boasted it's only the jobless and illiterates that march in the streets in support for IP0B yet after many months the sycophants cannot organise a small rally in SE to counter the protests and prove their lies.

They ranted that those who are for IP0B are barely 5% yet many foes and naysayers are earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to scuttle the call for self-determination. 
Yet these same never-do-wells are disgustingly parading themselves as SE and SS-wannabes on the internet, creating useless threads and ranting carelessly and senselessly on Biaf...

Why don't you support a UN supervised referendum and see if your lies hold water?

Tell your sponsors that your evil campaign of calumny is DOA and simply return back whatever you have been mobilised with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.