Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Relationship Without Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Without Sex (3815 Views)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money ? / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
waoo, yes I am. I don't really ask. Always contented with what I have. Though is affecting me as I solve most of my needs from my purse.

And how exactly is this bad?
Re: Relationship Without Sex by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedsad
shuda qo aheadgrin??
Re: Relationship Without Sex by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brandnew2:
Someone please help Firstking01, he needs a shake down on this topic. smiley
i don't yhu dude??
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
shuda qo aheadgrin??
Sure!wink

Ask whatever You wanna.

Re: Relationship Without Sex by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sure!wink

Ask whatever You wanna.

esther u wnt like it embarassed
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Leriebloom(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
2kaybiel:
There is more to relationship than sex. For any relationship to lead to marriage the party involved should/must define what exactly they are into. Are they in for sexual partner, friendship, dating, flirting etc? It is pertinent to ask those questions so as to establish the kind of relationship you will end up to. So, op saying no to sex before marriage should come as a result of your thorough understanding of your partner. If you see in him that he will settled down with you there is no excuse but if the other way round LET YOUR NO BE NO to sex before marriage.

To all the single ladies, I holla at you. Just feeling something for you
Exactly, defining a relationship is one of the most important key for couples who are thinking of starting something serious.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you are not a virgin and you were not disflowered through rape or molestation as a child you have no business saying no sex till marriage,because most of the time the urge comes and you give in to some other guy and keep deceiving your main boyfriend or fiance or whatever with the 'no sex before marriage' slogan,it's all hypocrisy, unless you wouldn't masturbate or have sex eventually.

#bittertruth lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Without Sex by olac21(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
sinequanon:

So has money.
Don't spend any money on her before marriage. cool
Gbam!you too sure!
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
esther u wnt like it embarassed
lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Without Sex by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
lipsrsealed
should i??
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
blueflowers:
It is right to tell him my dear. It's just that some guys nowadays when u tell them u dont want sex. they'll ask if u ar virgin and when u say no, they think it is their right since u ar not. As for me my yes is yes andno will always be NO
Actually, the problem is that 95% of these girls that say NO sex have someone else that is fucking them.(no offense)

I once bought that lie but never again, dating a lady these days without sex(especially those that are close to you) is the worst investment ever.

Truth be told, what does a man or woman who doesn't want or isn't ready for sex want in a relationship? and who among them will get it?

Guys don wise up my dear

#NEVER_AGAIN
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
No testing before buying but it is your right sha but it will not work for guys like me
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
It all depends on the reason behind her making such proposition. Maybe she has a new found religious belief that influenced her decision.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Adaeze003(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vavana:
waoo, yes I am. I don't really ask. Always contented with what I have. Though is affecting me as I solve most of my needs from my purse.

That's how it's meant to be, work and pay your own bills...

More power to your elbow! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Without Sex by blueflowers(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Love Machine:
If it's me you told that i will feel you are giving it to another guy.You can't be a non virgin and avoid sex altogether.Impossicant.

It is possible na
Re: Relationship Without Sex by skywalker240(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Rollar:

Toh, I no open thread say make una nor dey ask for money.
Make una nor dey open thread say make we no dey ask for kpekus, God no go vex grin

I tire oo,

Heartless pipo,..them want our money but no wan give us kpekus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ? / Romancelanders,wish Five Romancelanders Happy New Month / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.