Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth (35258 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by phemmie06(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bia bia bia..... Can a governor say this? O shit Ekiti is in trouble.... If a governor is reforesting a state and calls it development
What do you mean, he is trying to transform ekiti into forest. Ekiti kete how far
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Eyor1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose... may ur dayx be long on earth...... Datx wat I term a man!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by noblegrex: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
dechriscool:
Devil himself dey fear person wey no fear obasanjo.The man na baddo.
let him continue. Only time will tell.I just hope he'll be able to cover his face with his hands,sooner rather than later.such a garrulous governor.just because he got 1.3 instead of 2.1

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

Fayose!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by rman: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:
Oga leave story. Buhari and OBJ can't do Fayose a jack. That guy on is own na irumole. The economy can't be this bad and ur president is doing nothing and everyone remains silent. Just imagine the last paragraph. who does that? Buhari traveling round the world with tax payers money to tell the whole world we are corrupt people. Dollar to naira is now well over 300. Na small time everybody eye go soon open - mine is already!

You are talking now, I am talking future. Fayose is still a little young. Buhari, Obasanjo and co may not be on the scene in 10yrs time, by that time he will understand.

He needs to show a little tact as a politician.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by kokumo1949: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This man is truly outspoken and fearless..after his tenure as governor he should be given a top position in PDP...

Please check/ google his last letter of apology to OBJ. He will soon send one .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ghost01:
Fayose just admitted to his own incompetence. Here is a man who promised jobs and transformational development during his campaigns two years ago. In saner climes, he'll, by now, be on his way out of office. But this is Nigeria ...

Planting just trees... No wonder he has all the time in the world to make noise. Talk about entering one chance.
Do you talk before you think? Ekiti is just a state in a federation called Nigeria. How can fayose create jobs when the federation economy is this bad. Allocation reduced so much that a months allocation can't pay a month salary. Tell me a state creating jobs? Its just like a goal keeper who promised not to concede a goal. But what can you do if your defence is porous? You sure will concede. Look at the bigger picture bro!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Sijo01(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is it not this same man that want to build an airport?..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by richard870(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
rman:

You are talking now, I am talking future. Fayose is still a little young. Buhari, Obasanjo and co may not be on the scene in 10yrs time, by that time he will understand.

He needs to show a little tact as a politician.
See in the future lemme tell you what will happen. Fayose is creating so much friend as much as he's creating enemies presently with his outspoken nature. Now in the future is friends will remain - of which am one of them. And his present enemies (due to current political affiliation) would have woken up to the realization of the fact that Fayose spoke the truth today because they would have the benefit of hindsight by then. Have you been to the market this week? How is the price of commodities due to dollar rate? what is he doing about the economy? Has he spoken a word remotely related to how he plans to move us forward? Hate him or love him he just spoke the truth about the realities on ground and Buhari's ineptness. Where is this country heading with Buhari at the helms.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by olajizz01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:
Did the children ride you in the Porsche without paying you for ur 'job' well done? You are so lost. And mind you the word wailer is now overused and boring. Check ur post and you sound like one urself. I pray God rules ur life the way buhari is ruling this country!
what is the work of his children riding porsche,hypocrisy of highest order,pot calling kettle black,stupid noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by lastpage: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Reekadict04:
In Yoruba, this is what we call Ikoja Aye

Ask Atiku and Gbenga Daniel.

[size=20pt]RIP Fayose[/size]

Like Buhari was not enough trouble for Fayose, now he has added Obasanjo, the "Ebora of owu"! shocked shocked

Well, "Those whom the Gods are about to destroy, they first make them deaf and dumb, so they cannot hear or see "the wisdom" of minding their mouth"!

Fayose is a Gonner.
grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Uchwilliam(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose is soo right i gave up on dis country long tym ago.how cn a man enter power and decide to fight corruption by fight his political opponents while leaving his partners free.
Buhari is a scam.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
olajizz01:
what is the work of his children riding porsche,hypocrisy of highest order,pot calling kettle black,stupid noise maker.
Even Wizkid rides Porsche. Is a Porsche 1 billion naira? So Fayose obviously can't afford one with looting? Where is the proof that they even drove one? Many question marks. pls provide answers
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by pillarmaria(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
betterpikin28:
Fayose the wailer of his time.
Your secret will soon be out.
You will tell me where your chidren got the money they use to buy house and porsche cars. Is their father BiLL Gate. Foolish theif
why not counter his points instead of derailing?
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Uchwilliam:
Fayose is soo right i gave up on dis country long tym ago.how cn a man enter power and decide to fight corruption by fight his political opponents while leaving his partners free.
Buhari is a scam.
Better scam my brother. me I don't hate him o. Just normalize the economy for us datz my own.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by iambijo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Talk is cheap
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Fongido(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose you're right. Buhari is sectional. there's oil in my LGA but the government does not do anything to explore it. instead Buhari is going to north to look for oil which he will end up discover nothing. there are so many oil producing states which needs more exploration. Buhari is very stupid. God punish him.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Aremuagan144(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose ave speak right Obasanjo is d one dat start d problem we r facing today PMB should do something better Dan prosecuting mumu people fayose d spoke man for pdp...
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by rman: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:
See in the future lemme tell you what will happen. Fayose is creating so much friend as much as he's creating enemies presently with his outspoken nature. Now in the future is friends will remain - of which am one of them. And his present enemies (due to current political affiliation) would have woken up to the realization of the fact that Fayose spoke the truth today because they would have the benefit of hindsight by then. Have you been to the market this week? How is the price of commodities due to dollar rate? what is he doing about the economy? Has he spoken a word remotely related to how he plans to move us forward? Hate him or love him he just spoke the truth about the realities on ground and Buhari's ineptness. Where is this country heading with Buhari at the helms.

So Buahri is responsible for the crash in the value of naira? Common..Buhari has his flaws but don't give a dog a bad name to hang it.

Mind you, you have made my post about Fayose vs Buhari, but it is deeper than that, if he likes let him release press statement every hour about Buhari, it doesn't matter. What matters is what Fayose himself achieves as a governor. His focus on the centre is not what he was voted in to come and do....and I stand by my ealier

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by ijoba22(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin
Bia bia bia..... Can a governor say this? O shit Ekiti is in trouble.... If a governor is reforesting a state and calls it development
i can only see ur level of reason is very very poor ,he say economic tree dat dy will benefit from
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by remirez07(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin

if you don't have knowledge of what he said.. I think u should speak no more.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by lailo: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
OBJ is still d best president so far.All our former presidents are guilty of fayose's accusation including him.Obasanjo pioneered democracy,he paid all Nigeria's debt and left fat account-today nigeria is again in serious debt,he brought Telecoms,Bank reforms that birthed a lot of jobs,police reform,contributory pension scheme,jacked up nigeria IGR;ICPC & EFCC dat strangled corruption dat was later reawaken by Yaradua's death and Jonathan's cluelessness;NAFDAC;protected democracy by Army's coup possibility handcuff,started nigeria database process,gave value to public service and maintain Nigeria's position as giant of africa.Tell me simple visible achievement of other president after him?But I know buhari will be greater.....

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Progress2468(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin

Is it his manhood he will use to develop the state? Dint you hear that he is using two months allocation to pay one month salary. If Rochas and Aregbe had adopted same strategies perhaps both states won't be in such mess as they are today

Planting trees is better than doing nothing
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by precious1967(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
solicitors, pls ask his excellency if its true dt he collected dollars (cash) from d former president to finance his election as alleged by Dr. Aluko?
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by olajizz01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:
Even Wizkid rides Porsche. Is a Porsche 1 billion naira? So Fayose obviously can't afford one with looting? Where is the proof that they even drove one? Many question marks. pls provide answers
we all know what wizkid is doing,but his child displayed red porsche and wrote under it that he just bought it,what is he doing,and his father is running mouth as if he is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:
Did the children ride you in the Porsche without paying you for ur 'job' well done? You are so lost. And mind you the word wailer is now overused and boring. Check ur post and you sound like one urself. I pray God rules ur life the way buhari is ruling this country!

You will get response like dis when you don't have home training. Son of a bitch

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Donpressman:

You will get response like dis when you don't have home training.politicAl baised illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Fayose is right!
If OBJ is a thief, and Fayose is right, THEN
Fayose must testify in court, ELSE
He will serve time in jail
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by toltee4real: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can bet it, this man called FAYOSE can never complete his tenure. I thought he should have learnt something before this second missionary journey.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Fayose is right!
If OBJ is a thief, and Fayose is right, THEN
Fayose must testify in court, ELSE
He will serve time in jail
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Thej(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
The enemity between Fayose and Obj is not new. God is your strenght osokomoleeee the last man standing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.