Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company (53638 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by PreyingMantis(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2016
opyzy:
nice one, but must he announce everything on twitter? undecided
The public announcement is meant to encourage others to follow suit... It's leadership by example.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by mostyg(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerians must patronize made in Nigeria goods.
Please whats the 'egine' model of the vehicle?
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by homesteady(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Evathyst:
There he goes again! The twitter Senator! angry

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin

Must you make this comment because you see everybody making it? If I ask you where the Senate house is located, it would be wahala for you to answer!
Have you ever watched any Senate session?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
Weree,Na first class mumu u be.
Y re u so fanatical and tribalistic?
How many ur family don buy?
Prof. Mathew onigbinde got for himself and d wife
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Kingspin(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tinydick:

Hey sir.... Must u quote me..??
Quote yourself alone not others.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by calabardick(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Evathyst:
There he goes again! The twitter Senator! angry

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin

you are right my dear,
there is nothing special about that man.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kingspin:
Quote yourself alone not others.
Trouble maker spotted "" ""
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by princeshijman(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Evathyst:
That's because 'thought' is invisible. What we don't see, we don't believe. Afterall, seeing is believing.

Ben Bruce should please make his 'common sense' on the floor of the Senate and not on twitter because that's where he was voted to work. cheesy
funniest thing is dat dis apc you are supporting are already divided. i wish you do watch news or imp programs on t.v u will know if ben bruce is not only active on twitter but leads by example. and sisz i am a yoruba boy. SHiJUADE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.