Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay (33026 Views)

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay / Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Henovy: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2016
mistypetal:

You can't speak based on hearsay, elections took place and people voted including me. Apc used the press to blow things out of proportion with their lies simply because they control the press.
Did I hear you say hear say? Well people voted including you. But do you also know that the result sheets were not available only to resurface at collating centres with bogus figures? Are you closing your eyes to the killings that took place. May be you wanted the dead bodies to be taken to court as evidence so that it will not be hear say. Please let's call a spade a spade. Wike is the Governor courtesy of the supreme court but the supreme court has just given a blanket approval to rigging by ignoring the card readers. Nigeria is doomed. What is left for us now is for the National Assembly to incorporate the use of card readers into the Electoral Act. We are watching!
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by mildflame: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2016
SUPREME CRIMINALS all of em very SHALLOW, lacking in DEPTH n CLEAR CUT INCISIVE KNOWLEDGE n WISDOM. WORST set of JURISTS in WORLD HISTORY.
Justices in SOMALIA far knowledgeable than em, LEGAL BUFFONS. USELESS like Jonathan, GOD punish em all
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by micayo(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:

There was no election in Rivers state and what the SC judges did was to have their wigs,body and soul tainted with the blood of innocents killed and others maimed in order to prevent any election from holding.
Karma is alive and u all just watch what wud happen in Rivers state before this year ends.
Ekitigate wud pale in comparison when souls of those that think they have benefitted from the atrocity in Rivers start to hunt them daily and they are left with the only option of ditching Wike and confessing all what transpired from the no election to the SC court stage.
It's just a matter of time.

Your ignorance is from another world....

1 Like

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by micayo(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
Y d insult Are u okay? If u can't be civil,hold ur respect and never quote me again.

Ur ignorance really deserved that statement. Stop acting childish and grow up. We can see you are educated so act like one.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by mynd1(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
micayo:

Ur ignorance really deserved that statement. Stop acting childish and grow up. We can see you are educated so act like one.
Ok. undecided
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by maxzzo1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sagay is an idiot and a thief !!! becos little change he do get from Amechi or does he live in port Harcourt to know if no election...sagay go am huge transformer jare...
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Bestbeelieve: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
I ask Apc and their supporters only one question.what would have been/will be the outcome if they had lost the 2014 or will loose the 2019 presidency.your guess is as good as mine.....if you have a Brain.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by emecheboy2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants .
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by nigerianvenom(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:
Well said, prof Sagay.
I salute the courage of the transition monitoring group and now prof Sagay who have come out openly to lampoon this set of justices of the Supreme Court.
I said it here,that the supreme Court tried to justify their clearly fraudulent ruling by convenienting choosing a technicality that suited its aim.
But u cannot seperate justice from the law as Sagay said.
Where justice is not served,anarchy reigns and that's what these crop of sc judges did in Rivers.
They wud be held responsible for foisting anarchy in rivers because when shi t hits the fan,everyone wud have to account for their part in what caused the shi t to escape from the bowel in the first place.
That they are judges of the SC wud not cow right thinking people from calling a spade by its crooked shape.

What about the judgement given in yobe and lagos?

1 Like

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by thundafire: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:
Well said, prof Sagay.
I salute the courage of the transition monitoring group and now prof Sagay who have come out openly to lampoon this set of justices of the Supreme Court.
I said it here,that the supreme Court tried to justify their clearly fraudulent ruling by convenienting choosing a technicality that suited its aim.
But u cannot seperate justice from the law as Sagay said.
Where justice is not served,anarchy reigns and that's what these crop of sc judges did in Rivers.
They wud be held responsible for foisting anarchy in rivers because when shi t hits the fan,everyone wud have to account for their part in what caused the shi t to escape from the bowel in the first place.
That they are judges of the SC wud not cow right thinking people from calling a spade by its crooked shape.

mumu keep wallowing in pains while WIKE is Governor,supporting wen APC wins cases judges re dy best but loses dy re bad may all dy court cases dat APC will take 2 court end up losing
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Amanwulu1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
ibietela2:
Was he in Rivers State during the elections
no. His party members told him.follow follow too bad, how dem go tell a whole prof say na ten pieces n him go carry put for pocket wen him never count. Has he ever supervised a thesis?
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by phiphis: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
I use to respect this man before until he joining the wailers club. This man hails the SC when they uphold the election of Ambode of Lagos state for the same reason of card readers. The massage of the SC on the election of Rivers and Akwa Ibom is clear. Let INEC approach the Legislature and include the card reader in the electoral Law simple. I wander how this kind of man is made a Proff. Is this what I teach his students?
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Amanwulu1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:

There was no election in Rivers state and what the SC judges did was to have their wigs,body and soul tainted with the blood of innocents killed and others maimed in order to prevent any election from holding.
Karma is alive and u all just watch what wud happen in Rivers state before this year ends.
Ekitigate wud pale in comparison when souls of those that think they have benefitted from the atrocity in Rivers start to hunt them daily and they are left with the only option of ditching Wike and confessing all what transpired from the no election to the SC court stage.
bro it's ur choice to belief anything but d sc judges do not judge on hearsay. U guys are still holding to d argument dat election didn't hold wen ur party couldn't come up wit any evidence to dat effect. Pity.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by dom(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
The rantings of an ant.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Henovy:

Does he have to be there before knowing what transpired? The blood of those people whom they killed will forever be on his(Wike's) head.

What about Dakuku? Everything bad is PDP WHY?
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
engrlarex:

I was in rivers and participated in the elections..what I saw was just beyond human comprehension that part of country was still leaving in 30BC with their do or die mechanism of handling things.

Ohk, so you assume everything was the handwork of PDP
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abagworo:

What PDP did in Rivers State is too bad. No country in the world works that way. Now that APC is in power is it right for them to kill thousands of people with opposing view and write results without elections taking place? No sane man can support such evil. The fruit is already ripe in Orashi region.

Mr Man what about what APC did? Everything evil is PDP since from 1999 what about other parties? You are always quick to point PDP what about your party
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Amanwulu1:
no. His party members told him.follow follow too bad, how dem go tell a whole prof say na ten pieces n him go carry put for pocket wen him never count. Has he ever supervised a thesis?

I just don't understand this people
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
mistypetal:

Don't mind the idiot, elections took place and now they all want to rewrite history simply because it didn't favour the apc

You don't have to tell me, i know them...... Just is just one of 100 reasons Nigeria will not move forward
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by fof1: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
PLS MR.PROF. ITSE SAGAY., WHERE U IN RIVERS STATE DURING THE ELECTIONS AND WHICH PART OF RIVERS IF U WHERE HERE?
2. UR ARGUMENT IS ONE SIDED AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED EVEN THOUGH WIKE AND UDOM ARE NOT MY PARTY MEN.
3. ONCE THE S/COURT HAS DECIDED A MATTER WHY NOT HOLD UR PEACE AND SEEK BETTER FORM OF RESOLUTION THAN COME ON D MEDIA TO WASH UT DIRTY LINEN.
4. RIVERS IS PDP IF U DENY THAT OF AKWA IBOM. PDP WILL WIN ANY ELECTION FIXED TEN TIMES BTWEEN D DUO ANY DAY ANY TIME XCEPT STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN. APC WILL LOSE THE ELECTION EVEN IF AMAECHI WAS FIELDED, PERIOD.
5. PLS STOP WAILING AND PLAN AHEAD AND MOBILIZE D BLOOD BATH U CLAIM DIDNT HAPPEN AND WHERE IT DID, NOT D MAGNITUDE U PPLE ARE PAINTING. THERE WOULD HV BN MORE CRISIS HAD IT BN ORDERED.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Bgorgeous: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chai ! You have the best description as to how he got there
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ibietela2(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:

How did you know there was no election in RIVERS STATE? If there was no election what is APC using for the court proceedings? Why did Dakuku claim to have voted in the news?
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Walelavender(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
The Prof is on point. It was obvious the Rivers state gubernatorial election was greatly flawed. This is not about the Justices supporting PDP or APC but not a having a prejudiced judgement.
What they dwelt on was the laying aside of the electronic card reader and embracing the register without considering the the violence that characterised the elections. The Returning Officer couldn't read the result coz he said he didn't write it.

Sentiments apart, Ishiyaku of PDP in Taraba,Amosun of APC in Ogun were declared by the Apex court, winners, in their States. Clearly no sane person will contest this.
International observers didn't come to Rivers to eat guguru. Their reports weren't ambiguous. They stated the obvious. Wike didn't get that seat legitimately. He could have won that election if it was conducted freely and fairly. This isn't a good precedent for elections litigation in this country.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
I knew it because all of them benefited from the past corrupt government and doing everything to pay them back but soonest they shall be exposed and be disgraced out of the system. As for me I don't belief in the apex court too anymore. God almighty will judge all the end time judges
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by JuanDeDios: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:

In other words, all the killings were done by PDPians?
You see, that's the issue I have with your ilks. Always painting yourselves as saints!!

Again, I ask: If after the "bloody" election and Dakuku won, would you guys have clamored for a cancellation?
I doubt it. You would have been the one clamouring and you'd probably be right. A bad election is a bad election, irrespective of who won.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by SegeOflo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
I thought they said this sagay is a senior lawyer? Why is he talking like this knowing fully well he'll still need to go to the court of these erudite judges for cases in future! I pity anyone who gives a supreme court case to this man uhis period!
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by alexlee50: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
The conduct of this old man is becoming embarassing.let his children call him to order before he ridicules their family
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by guysis(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
zico530:
So is this Prof. also a zombie? Meanwhile this is the state of Government House in Rivers State. Dakuku and Amaechi, the lizard of Ubime you better escape for your life.
Lmao
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by BushidoBlue(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
The press and you...

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by cool318(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
The Cultists used by Wike to get into power is still fighting over Supremacy in ONELGA. More than 20 people killing.
Source: channels tv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway / Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.