Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay (33019 Views)

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay / Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by PRXPERT: 3:30am On Feb 14, 2016
I have never liked this Sagay of a guy! He is the type of people that cause division among ND. He has been against anything South, he is a mole! He doesn't like anything south aside the wasteful south. He is always pained to the marrow! He is an archaic prof, he has never made any opinion expressed that I can relate with. I'm not saying this because of this present opinion. He has never contributed anything meaningful to the betterment of south! He should go and....

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by ocelot2006(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
PMB need to probe those supreme court judges asap. angry

Go and probe them yourself na.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by seyi360(m): 3:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Achuwa1:
So if the ruling had gone in favor of APC it means the supreme court judges have set a gud precedence & we will fast forward 15-20 years ahead...
u are heading just a committee & u are referring to ur colleagues in such a manner.,
have u 4goten so soon hw pmb has been flaunting court orders & disrespecting the constitution of the country..,,y didn't u wail then...
u better tell ur oga at the top to perform or else we will be sending him back to daura in 2019

You simply don't get it, do you? The prof. made valid and logical points which are very difficult to fault pertaining to the elections in Rivers and Akwa ibom States and you are here ranting without direction. You have not countered his claims, rather you have allowed partisanship have the better side of your thinking. I doubt if you knew anything about law and its application to justice. And Nigeria is meant to be governed by biased minds like yours in the future?

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:56am On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:

(1)Major reason:that Wike didn't get a fair trial at the tribunal
(2)That APC cud not prove there was violence.
Meanwhile it was the same set of SC judges that gave a ruling approving the relocation of the tribunal to Abj because of the violent environment and safety of all involved, in ph.
Perhaps Nigeria indeed is a "zoo" because this 2nd reason,a contradiction of an earlier one,can only be given in an animal kingdom.
(3)Perhaps to 'legalize' their folly:that card reader cannot supercede voters register:welcome to pre Jega zoo republic:elections can now be won in Nigeria by the strongest animal using any method deemed necessary.
We shall be witnesses by God's grace to the folly the sc has legalized.
Apc tried it in Bayelsa and failed,so no big deal with ur threats

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by kingdong(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2016
prof prof
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by pastormellanby: 5:42am On Feb 14, 2016
it is only fools that will not now what transpire during the elections in abia, PH and akwa ibom, most people that have never been to this states will start saying rubbish on nairaland, justice will prevail one day , continue to deceive your people, fools deceiving fools.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by utuk: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2016
I wonder how he became professor of law. Nonsense

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by mashin(m): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Senatorial and House of assembly election coming soon in Rivers, SC has said use all means and get to power its accepted, APC be wise after that election let it b PDP that will take you to court.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by luvinhubby(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2016
This man is a senseless old man who has mortgaged his reasonings because of Buhari's committee.

Old age does not translate to wisdom indeed.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by blackpanda: 6:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Achuwa1:
So if the ruling had gone in favor of APC it means the supreme court judges have set a gud precedence & we will fast forward 15-20 years ahead...
u are heading just a committee & u are referring to ur colleagues in such a manner.,
have u 4goten so soon hw pmb has been flaunting court orders & disrespecting the constitution of the country..,,y didn't u wail then...
u better tell ur oga at the top to perform or else we will be sending him back to daura in 2019

For those of u rejoicing at the Supreme Court ruling that has destroyed card reader, I hope you will do the same after the 2019 elections. Because now that apc is in power and there is no card reader, history is bound to repeat itself in the other direction

Let him that has brain use it!
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by tete7000(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2016
This man is deluded. He contradicts himself and talks thrash. He said Jega sanitised the system but Jega insisted there was election in Rivers and they didn't listen to him but still went to tribunal. How can they take a position contrary to the one he claims sanitised the system took? How do you believe Jega in every elections except the one that didnt favour you?

He said some SANs support corruption. Is he saying the lawyers should abdicate their responsibility of defending their clients and decline to represent them in court because the government presuppose they are guilty? The SANs should just take side with the government and allow people be sent to jail without convictions? Sagay is really showing he has lost is law sense. Anyway what are we to expect? If you walk too much with zombies, you become a zombie too.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by tunene66: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2016
I am surprised at the learned Professor's comments. Violence took place in other parts of the nation before during n after elections. Many lives n properties were lost in those areas. Therefore by the professor's comments, it means many elected officials in the country climbed in over dead bodies.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by anwe: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2016
Very disappointed by the prof. Was he in Akwa Ibom or Rivers to know that there was no election. Even when Wike was not allowed to step out of his house by 50 military personnel. And in Akwa Ibom the onus was for APC to prove that there was no election but instead rely on Bihari's body language.
Prob I beg you tell me how it is possible for us to have casted 1.9 million vote in Kano and no voided votes considering the level of illiteracy in this country. My take is the willing southerners and Christian will always be used to destroy themselves.
Please prof next time go an become a Supreme Court judge. Again war against Boko Haram is not war against the north again.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by rottennaija(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2016
VampireeM:
prof you can wail all you like till 2019, no one send you. Wike has been declared the gov so accept it... imagine the height of his hypocrisy that wike climbed the governorship seat over dead bodies, so its only when dakuku wins thats when there are no dead bodies.. Yeye dey ooze!

what goes around comes around. someday, you will understand what that means
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by chrisxxx(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2016
We have a lot of hypocrites in Nigeria. The same person complaining now did not complain when in order for peace to reign supreme court justices in their wisdom allowed Buhari to contest despite a suit requesting for his certificate to be produced. People do not know the world has everything in balance. Please do not investigate violence in Rivers State. Whoever wins in subsequent elections of House Members is immaterial.
Our concern in Rivers State was no third term for Amaechi. Wike won overwhelmingly. It was a protest vote against Amaechi and his allies.

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by engrlarex(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2016
ibietela2:
Was he in Rivers State during the elections

I was in rivers and participated in the elections..what I saw was just beyond human comprehension that part of country was still leaving in 30BC with their do or die mechanism of handling things.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by romme2u: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2016
............and this is the person heading Presidential Anti-Corruption Committee. angry angry

so much for partisanship sad sad

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Henovy: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2016
zico530:
So is this Prof. also a zombie? Meanwhile this is the state of Government House in Rivers State. Dakuku and Amaechi, the lizard of Ubime you better escape for your life.
What do you mean escape for your life? Is Wike planning to kill them. I don't blame Wike. He has found his lost voice after the supreme court judgement. There is Karma ooo.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Henovy: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2016
ibietela2:
Does he have to be there before knowing what transpired? The blood of those people whom they killed will forever be on his(Wike's) head.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by dibjay: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2016
instead of Prof Itse Sagay to go and deliver democracy in his state you trying to cause problem in rivers state

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Henovy: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Achuwa1:
Please stop politicizing something serious. We are talking about the law here and the reputation of Nigeria is at stake. I weep for this country.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Henovy: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Achuwa1:
Sorry ooo. PMB is not eyeing 2019.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
PMB need to probe those supreme court judges asap. angry

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by anonimi: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2016
doctokwus:
There was no election in Rivers state and what the SC judges did was to have their wigs,body and soul tainted with the blood of innocents killed and others maimed in order to prevent any election from holding.
Karma is alive and u all just watch what wud happen in Rivers state before this year ends.
Ekitigate wud pale in comparison when souls of those that think they have benefitted from the atrocity in Rivers start to hunt them daily and they are left with the only option of ditching Wike and confessing all what transpired from the no election to the SC court stage.
It's just a matter of time.

Is this coming from a disciple of the "baboons and monkeys soaked in blood" DICTATOR
Too many bloody HYPOCRITES in the winchious APCshit assembly, walahi! shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by mistypetal: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2016
ibietela2:

Don't mind the idiot, elections took place and now they all want to rewrite history simply because it didn't favour the apc

Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by abimic(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Even when I was a PO then in anambra state during the course of the election, a fellow PO then just a stone throw from my PU was beaten blue black, yet this was despite the fact that we had no governorship election o. To Rivers, my friends that were serving corpers then complained of many hitches; Logistics, wellness and safety which were not in top gears. That federal mights were deployed to intimidate voters can't be far from the truth, looking at how desperate wike was to prove his paymaster(Patience) right of his unflinching loyalty. To me, I believe the supreme Court justices erred as even from news and Media reports, Rivers was marred with various degrees of electoral violence,but he that alleges should be able to prove! In the long run, I support the justices in their decision for Rivers as a new round of election would have caused more death, more money expended and since it's a battle of leadership, it would have aggravated the already worsened situation in Rivers.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Dannie2015(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Wike prayed for his enemies to have hbp. I guesshis prayers re beginning to get answers.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by mistypetal: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Henovy:

Does he have to be there before knowing what transpired? The blood of those people whom they killed will forever be on his(Wike's) head.

You can't speak based on hearsay, elections took place and people voted including me. Apc used the press to blow things out of proportion with their lies simply because they control the press.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by israelchinedu: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
truth is bether
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Jowonloju(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
the supreme court should be investigated simple. Odili wife especially, with what wike said at the thanksgiving.
Re: Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay by Iamoptimus(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
If you know nothing keep quite. Just shut up.
doctokwus:

There was no election in Rivers state and what the SC judges did was to have their wigs,body and soul tainted with the blood of innocents killed and others maimed in order to prevent any election from holding.
Karma is alive and u all just watch what wud happen in Rivers state before this year ends.
Ekitigate wud pale in comparison when souls of those that think they have benefitted from the atrocity in Rivers start to hunt them daily and they are left with the only option of ditching Wike and confessing all what transpired from the no election to the SC court stage.
It's just a matter of time.

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) / Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu