Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Please Help I Dont Love My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (18940 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by blackweaver(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
bush man, you've made your bed and now you're complaining 'cos you have to lie in it
the onus is on you to make it work
pay attention to your wife and for God's sake stop complaining that you don't love your wife
make up your mind that you are going to love her regardless of whatever it is that turns you
off; especially since she seems to be crazy about you and of course pray about it
'cos it seems to me that you have a problem
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
blackweaver:

bush man, you've made your bed and now you're complaining 'cos you have to lie in it
the onus is on you to make it work
pay attention to your wife and for God's sake stop complaining that you don't love your wife
make up your mind that you are going to love her regardless of whatever it is that turns you
off; especially since she seems to be crazy about you and of course pray about it
'cos it seems to me that you have a problem

He admitted he has a problem and that is why he is looking for advice.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Witi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
@poster u need to let your partner no how u feel about your relationship if divorce is out of the issue. then prayerfully both of you can tackle the problem together. love usually starts like a seed and it is space-time continuum, let your mind open and let the seed be planted.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Witi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
Witi:

@poster u need to let your partner no how u feel about your relationship if divorce is out of the issue. then prayerfully both of you can tackle the problem together. love usually starts like a seed and it is space-time continuum, let your mind open and let the seed be planted.

You don't have to smell what u don't intend to eat
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
Is love by force these days sef?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by saintade01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Is love by force these days sef?

U no know. no be the 'feelings' o cool
in short na by fire self grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
saintade01:

U no know. no be the 'feelings' o cool
in short na by fire self grin

thunder with fire
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
what's love got to do with "it".
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
tpia.:

what's love got to do with "it".

The woman love the dude and the dude wanna speak in tongues now.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by emmaola1: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
you weree shagging someone you didnt love skin 2 skin, is it water you ejaculate that you think she may not get pregnant?brother, carry your cross!!!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
emma-ola:

you weree shagging someone you didnt love skin 2 skin, is it water you ejaculate that you think she may not get pregnant?brother, carry your cross!!!

good point, but we all sometimes do something stupid.
So why not just let us move past the stage of he messed up and give him an advice on how to move on
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by ilosiwaju: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
I hope that shallow-thinking pastor is reading this thread afterall he was part of the PREGNANCY-TO-MARRIAGE ADVISORY PANEL.
Learn to love her.
I wish you all the best!
wink
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by dean2725: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
segan:

your biggest mistake was having sex with someone outside marriage , which is a sin,
thaz the genesis of your whole problems,
well you are on it try to get used to it,
with time you adjust,
all the best,
i am married did not have sex with my wife b4 marriage,,i was her first,
is good to keep bible principles,
take care,mate

really?. . .in the olden dayz may be lol cheesy
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by olelle: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
the majority goes. most beleive that you should stay with your wife and love her
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by latch(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2009
serious shit, but then like some one just posted: whats love got to do with marriage in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Recoverd(f): 3:48am On Jul 10, 2009
Since u say divorce is nuta d question, i sugest u go to church 4 counslin. Pray, pray, pray, pray.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Jerjens: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2009
i tink u r angry, really angry inside.
believe me u r in love wit her u just dnt realise

do u av a child yet, wait for the little bambino u cant hate any 1 who loves ur kid
wink
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by richard10: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2009
when i posted this issue of mine i never knew it would get so much responses,you guys are simply great,it shows that people still care,i cant say how greatfull i am to you all,u have all really given me hope ,i am so happy i posted my problem i would never have gotten the advises i got here in a million years for this i say thank u once again.
i have started applying some of the advises i got here,i am beginging to free my mind towards her i even bought a book somehere suggested and man that book is really helping me out,let me outline some of the steps i have taken so far
1 i have decided to pray harder to GOD over the issue
2 i have started encouraging her to further her education and to this extent i have bought her a lot of books and i noticed she is so happy over the idea
3 i bought her a pc and she has started learning it
4 for the first time since we married i forced myself to call her (my darling)she was so shocked it brought tears to my eyes even
5i am begining to introduce her to all my educated friends and
discouraging her association with her less educated friends cos as someone suggested i want to push her out of her comfort zone thereby challenging her to improve herself
6 I have stop trying to compare her to my friends wives and most especially to the girl i had really wanted to marry
7 i have decided to let go of all deep resentments i had for her and even for my church,and most of all forgive myself and move on with life.
8 I have stopped wishing for the wife i never i had and make do and improve the wife i have
9 for now we still sleep in seperate rooms though but i belive soon that will change
10 And above all though i still dont feel anything much towards her but i am ready to work at it and belive in it till it becomes real,this is my prayer for now.and please to all single men in the house lease dont make the mistake i made of sleeping with a woman skin tio skin like i did if u dont have intention of marrying u never can tell,once again THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by ebeson: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2009
But you loved her to get her pregnant, then you should love her to marry her. let me tell you, if your spouse is not the right kind of person you can be the right kind of person, create that atmosphere. I have seen it work.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by pinkielove(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2009
Why did you sleep with a woman whom you know you dont love, is it to satisfy ur sexual urge?well the deed has been done, you even lied in the presence of God that you ll love her whereas you know you dont and has no plan for that, breaking of marriage vows can be very dangerous and i know as a christian,you understand what i mean,
my advice to you is that you should let go of the feeling you ve have that you dont love her and put in your best to make it work, I tell you one thing,this girl loves you and i guess you ll not understand or better still value it now .not all women love their husbands so you re even lucky to ve a wife that loves you.stick to your relationship and make it work, and please dont even think of being unfaithful .Tell God in prayer that you want to love your wife and dedicate your time to it, and then watch what happens.
beg God for forgiveness for taking a false vow and then promise him you re ready to make amends.I wish you good luck.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by prittigrrr(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. I am very happy for your update. You have taken some big steps toward building love and I believe you are moving from conformity with the things of this world (resentment toward your wife) and now are being transformed by God's renewing of your mind. God is faithful and just. You have a spouse who loves you dearly. Half of the battle is won. You are now teaching yourself gratitude for God's 'good thing' he allowed you to find. Remember this. Things happen for a reason. You don't know if the lady you desired would have loved you like this one. God chose to bless you with life out of a sinful act. He also blessed you with a loving wife from this disobedience. Have you ever wondered about your insolence toward God for his blessings. He took the foolish things to confound the wise. Remember His ways are not ours. He knows what He desires for our lives. This woman who you have seen as your cross could well be the thing God uses to bless you forever. Cherish her.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Iegenti(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
guy, i don't have any much thing to say than, " you will never appreciate or value what u have untill u loose it".
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nezan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
I-egenti:

guy, i don't have any much thing to say than, " you will never appreciate or value what u have untill u loose it".

true sha
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Vamp(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
lol
Thats why i'm pro choice,
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by candyshore: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
hi richard10 pls try and love her am sure u will eventually, dont put her in any more despair. u started dis music, face it. no other way out. and pray too
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by olelle: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
I will remember you in my prayers. God bless you both.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by richard10: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
@pinkielove what do u mean by saying i am breaking my marriage vows and that i lied in the prensence of GOD sometimes i just wonder,so it is a crime for one to express his real feelings this is one of the hyporicy going on the church today i have read the bible over and over again and i have come to see that GOD valueshonest and true worship than all these hoiler than thou attitude we put up in church and that he is a GOD of love and liberty and not of bondagethere are many people in my position today but who are too afraid to speak up because of people like you, for your information i respect the marriage insitution and that is why i came out for help instead of decieving myself and lying to my myself and i thank GOD i did that
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
richard10:

@pinkielove what do u mean by saying i am breaking my marriage vows and that i lied in the prensence of GOD sometimes i just wonder,so it is a crime for one to express his real feelings this is one of the hyporicy going on the church today i have read the bible over and over again and i have come to see that GOD valueshonest and true worship than all these hoiler than thou attitude we put up in church and that he is a GOD of love and liberty and not of bondagethere are many people in my position today but who are too afraid to speak up because of people like you, for your information i respect the marriage insitution and that is why i came out for help instead of decieving myself and lying to my myself and i thank GOD i did that

Nor mind am. He is looking for someone to tell off because he obviously has a miserable life!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by abdulizom(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
it's a common problem associated with people who never get contented with what God has given to them. All you need to know is that nothing will satisfy man, except sand from the grave. Even if you are given miss world, you will still not be ok. Behave yourself and know that nothing last forever. She is so good in so many ways , but you are parochialism will never make to notice it.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Busybody2(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
95% of the posters on Nairaland says richard10 should find a way to love his wife by fire by force, and what this means for unmarried youngies like me is that I am going to marry a mega rich man only just for his money, because I now know that when we start having marital problems and my rich husband discovers he does not love me/I don't love him, i will point him in the direction of Nairaland because I know the dependable 95% would be there to chastise him and remonstrate with him to bend over backward to love me and my trifling ways by force, yippee, heavenly bliss

I don't wanna push it, but if you don't ask, you don't get, so my humble request to you when he comes to you guys is to please work your magic on him if I cheat on him occassionally with his richer friends, convince him i mean well and still love him, thank you in advance, God bless you all kiss I know I can count on you Nairalanders anyway to have my back anyday

MORAL OF THE THREAD/STORY: Ladies can eat their cake and still have it, and we don't even have to force ourselves to get pregnant and disfigure our body to get a man
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ busy_body

I agree! grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by prittigrrr(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
Busy_body:

95% of the posters on Nairaland says richard10 should find a way to love his wife by fire by force, and what this means for unmarried youngies like me is that I am going to marry a mega rich man only just for his money, because I now know that when we start having marital problems and my rich husband discovers he does not love me/I don't love him, i will point him in the direction of Nairaland because I know the dependable 95% would be there to chastise him and remonstrate with him to bend over backward to love me and my trifling ways by force, yippee, heavenly bliss

I don't wanna push it, but if you don't ask, you don't get, so my humble request to you when he comes to you guys is to please work your magic on him if I cheat on him occassionally with his richer friends, convince him i mean well and still love him, thank you in advance, God bless you all kiss I know I can count on you Nairalanders anyway to have my back anyday

MORAL OF THE THREAD/STORY: Ladies can eat their cake and still have it, and we don't even have to force ourselves to get pregnant and disfigure our body to get a man

[/size]I understand your point but he always could have walked away.  Since he  chose to marry, he should love his wife and commit to the union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance / Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.