Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me (31730 Views)

Boy Friend Proposed With Her Nurse Friend(video) / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by klenton(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
who says u cannot marry him? wat if he is ur husband? my friend ur ex was jus a meduim thru which destiny brought u guyz 2gether

study d guy if u like him jus go ahead

be grateful 2 ur ex 4 been d conduit by which u met dis wonderful man
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Cityguy: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
From the depth of my heart and from a brother to another like a sister he cares for---- Just run away from this. It's not good for you.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Dumbo! ama guy...not a -fagg like you undecided
lol I know say u guy but bisexual I guess,...
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by sluk(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
It has not been in my character to comment on issues like this, but i would do so this time.
#myopinionthough

your ex must have boasted of ur sexual escapades with him while u were dating, thus appetizing his friend to take over in his absence.

your ex's friend having strategized on how to get his own share of ur punany now picks on the "engagement/marriage approach" which works fastest on most girls.

#nowmyquestion.

did he not have a gf/date/fiancee while ur ex subsisted?

as a man, i would tell u that no real man would truly & proudly play a 2nd fiddle with a friend's ex.

#ifimayadvice

better run fast or make a choice u may never be able to re-tell, ur punany is at risk. d proposal is most likely d handiwork of ur ex. if u dont mind, ur ex is involved in all these.

cheers!!!
#thankmelater.

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
rapmike:

The Ex has already married here! Will she ignore the guy just because of the Ex? Abi she go do babymama for the Ex?

I don't see anything wrong in her actions, nothing to be loyal about since the dude has obviously forgotten about her. Besides as she said, she is not dating him.

@ Mizzkweenbee, please reject that proposal. Most guys that act like that have secondary motives that are less than decent. He is trying to emotional blackmail you to marriage. I can tell you that he used the val date because of the attention.
Thanks a lot. U actually have a point. Didn't even look at it that way
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adeyeancah:
"he brought out a ring and proposed in
front of everyone". I don't get it, he proposed to u ,isn't it? Definately,you must had said YES or NO...so why are you asking us this?
Proposing in public doesn't guarantee you a positive reply. If u must know, I didn't accept his ring
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Anextin:
My dear, do not dismiss this man, get to know him better, he felt if he comes with the whole dating thing you will think he has come to finish what his friend started. And wasting much time would give you space to date other people thereby losing you. All men are not same. He must have seen qualities he needed in.a wife in you, hence his fast approach. Give him a chance, he might be the best you ever meet
Birds of a feather, they say flock alike. His friend lied to me. How am I sure he isn't lieing too. What if he has an ulterior motive
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm....your ex travelled earlier this year.....but we're only halfway in February!... he recently travelled. Mr Proposal and your ex are two beans in a pod....birds of a feather... loyal to each other. He knew your ex was married.... was going to abandon you.... but never said a word until he left. If truth be told... your ex is fully aware of all this happenings. He is finished with you... and has given his buddy permission and advice on how to get between your legs before a stranger. No man goes after his friend's ex.... at least in such a rush and with a proposal. If he can rush after you..he can rush after your sister or even mother... such a man is unpredictable and capable of anything. This is like incest....shut him down....clear your head...move on.
Nicely said. I just cnt trust him.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by 100Cents: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
AfroKnight:
I can never date my friend's ex no matter how beautiful she is. This guy had to date his friend's ex. Who does that? It is sad that you even agreed to date him. Instead of you to run far from such guys.

Well, maybe you don't value loyalty. A man that cannot let his friend's ex be is a man without loyalties.

Here we have men who lust after and toast their fellow guy's girlfriend.

Back stabbing muthefuckers ...

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Can't marry a poor man but equally cannot marry a guy cos of his money

But its still about the money..
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
AfroKnight:

So it wasn't a date? What was it? House fellowship??

Really.... You can't be this slow... Well, maybe that explains why you would even go out with your ex-boyfriend's buddy.

Never mind, one more friend is still coming... when this one is done with you.

grin

You dey advice girls ? Hehe..
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by AfroKnight: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

You obviously did not read her post. Next time do so, so you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Lol. What burrow did this nannygoat crawl out from? You are not very bright, are you? Go back and read.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Adeyeancah(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Proposing in public doesn't guarantee you a positive reply. If u must know, I didn't accept his ring
Well, I know it doesn't guarantee a positive reply that's why I said yes or no but I just read where u said u hugged him to spare him being embarassed. Great move.....sha think about it well, too early to proposed.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Well, I know it doesn't guarantee a positive reply that's why I said yes or no but I just read where u said u hugged him to spare him being embarassed. Great move.....sha think about it well, too early to proposed.
Way too early and too too suspicious

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. What burrow did this nannygoat crawl out from? You are not very bright, are you? Go back and read.
First of all, goats don't crawl and sure as hell don't live in burrows. What's with you and people not being bright, you're the one who should be reading and not on how to insult people cos that seems to be the only thing you're good at

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by 100Cents: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Why is he in a hurry.. When things are so fast something might be wrong. Take your time and study him carefully. Frustrate him purposely and study his reactions.

And why would you even consider you ex's friend? I anit saying its illegal but it comes across as quite immoral. Instead of dating him, date me. kiss grin

Okay
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2016
AfroKnight:
I can never date my friend's ex no matter how beautiful she is. This guy had to date his friend's ex. Who does that? It is sad that you even agreed to date him. Instead of you to run far from such guys.

Well, maybe you don't value loyalty. A man that cannot let his friend's ex be is a man without loyalties.
Wooooow !!
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by prettyjo(f): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Mskrisx(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Who said am dating him, kindly read d story before commenting

Nne stay away from that guy.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by MarieSucre(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

Where did she say she was on a date? And why did you carry it in your head like government work? Are you the ex boyfriend?
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by AfroKnight: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

First of all, goats don't crawl and sure as hell don't live in burrows. What's with you and people not being bright, you're the one who should be reading and not on how to insult people cos that seems to be the only thing you're good at

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amusing.

I am at liberty to use metaphors as I deem fit. Besides, burrow also means a shelter or place of refuge. You didn't realize that 'cos well, not everyone is sensible enough to read past the first definition of a word. Really, I can see how bright you are.

Keep "shining". grin
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amusing.

I am at liberty to use metaphors as I deem fit. Besides, burrow also means a shelter or place of refuge. You didn't realize that 'cos well, not everyone is sensible enough to read past the first definition of a word. Really, I can see how bright you are.

Keep "shining". grin
Oh, u still exist? Had completely forgotten about u. Keep showing yourself old man. Common sense truly isn't common
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by AfroKnight: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Oh, u still exist? Had completely forgotten about u. Keep showing yourself old man. Common sense truly isn't common

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. Common sense would have told you that many words have multiple meanings... A pity you are bereft of good sense. Funny old woman. grin

Next time be gracious when replying comments. I no longer have time to waste on you.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
T
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. Common sense would have told you that many words have multiple meanings... A pity you are bereft of good sense. Funny old woman. grin

Next time be gracious when replying comments. I no longer have time to waste on you.
And next time you stick your dumbass brain outta my post. Gullible fool
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

Where did she say she was on a date? And why did you carry it in your head like government work? Are you the ex boyfriend?
Help me ask him oo. All this jobless attention seekers. We've noticed you, now you can go back to the waste bin you limped out from.
Re: My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me by FrenchyL(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Analysiscorner:

On the contrary, I feel that the new man has seen her quality and it pains him that she has been used and dumped. Therefore, he wants to show that he is man enough to appreciate her person by not giving her room to assume that he, like the ex, is a playboy, too. Hence, the quick proposal.

That is a possible angle too but one has to approach it with tact and proper guidance. I mean who proposes to a lady he doesnt know very well. What is the attraction? It could be superficial...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.