Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) (42057 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by casto: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or if it was designed in Nigeria, I will call it refurbished car because it was only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria, it will provide only a very few skilled job, importing the parts would still strain our currency

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials
You have to start somwhere bro. China Tecno phones 2years ago n now are not d same. They are stronger. Support made in nigeria goods bro

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by anonimi: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
I have noticed it's people that have problem with the apc that take pride in igbo produce and progress these days

What problem does Ben Bruce have with APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by kingsfield(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yeyegist:
Innoson is having the headlines today..

I hope all theses politicians will eventually patronize his motors..
Not just telling Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria and they import cars for their personal use.
Mr Innocent Chukwma n his son doesn't drive any of innoson cars.
Innocent drives range rover while his son drives d latest Chevrolet product.
U can't tell me to buy ur bread while u eat another.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Liberty90: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
cardoctor:
How does that affect d price of garri in d market?

Haba yoruba.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Liberty90: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingsfield:

Mr Innocent Chukwma n his son doesn't drive any of innoson cars.
Innocent drives range rover while his son drives d latest Chevrolet product.
U can't tell me to buy ur bread while u eat another.

This is yoruba as usual making excuses.

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stopped after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by paulibling(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or if it was designed in Nigeria, I will call it refurbished car because it was only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria, it will provide only a very few skilled job, importing the parts would still strain our currency

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials
just look at you name. Condom muoo. Afo njo.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by paulibling(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies

just look at your name. Condom muoo. Afo njo.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
ALL THANKS TO MR BEN BRUCE THE MAN WITH COMMON SENSE AND KNOWS THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by kingsfield(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

This is yoruba as usual making excuses.

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.
Totally off point

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
anachy:
I know about cutix cable, but hope they last long. Some nigerians re using a products made in nnewi and aba without knowing they re made in nigeria apart from shoes.
You hope cutix cables last long?
Dude, cutix is the best cable available in Nigeria, both indigenous and imported
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Today, Senate president, Bukola Saraki met with Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, the Group Chairman and CEO of Innoson Motors. This visit was in-line with the 8th Senate’s work to make the‪ #‎MadeInNigeria ‬and the‪ #‎BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira‬ campaigns more widespread.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/bukola-saraki-meets-ceo-of-innoson.html
Mr innocent don't sell on credit.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Omeny: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
We need to use what we have and we don't need what we don't have except highly essential! However,

Buying and using MADE IN NIG is he only way to go whether we like it or not!

No matter the part of this country such things come from, they must be encourage to improve on their products from our patronage!

Naira must not be 'murdered' again!

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies

A lot of people do not know that 'manufacture' and 'assembly' mean the same thing in the auto and aviation world. Innoson vehicle components are mostly sourced within Nigeria (about 70%). Thus, the vehicles are rightly made-in-Nigeria products.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
You'll never see innoson shout biafra

But all those never do well without a kobo in their bank balance are the ones making noise

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
He who God has blessed, no man can course.

We all knew what obj did to this man, when he was in motorcycle business, obj, with the connivance of Nigerian customs seized his wares, which was later used for Andy ubah's campaign that year. They closed that door for him, and a bigger door has now been opened for him, from importing motorcycle parts to manufacturing his own vehicles and now exporting. God is too big.

As if that one never do, the young man sued Nigerian customs service for seizing his goods, without any offence, he won the case, he was to be compensated b4 they went for appeal, appeal never conclude matter, some yeye GTbank go freeze d guy man account, he sued them too, won the case and gtbank was asked to pay for damages mounting to billions of naira, I no know wether dem don pay sef, but that money fit open another plant oh.

Well, enough of ivm, b4 end of 2nd quarter of 2017, another company will roll out its 1st made in Naija heavy duty vehicles, this one is strictly heavy duty, the plant is @ ozubulu also in anambra.

Did I also mention innoson car batteries and tires?,

Ife eji abu Onye Anambra erika.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
But is this not suppose to be Buhari work? Good job to the Senate President
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
take a bus to nnewi and clear your doubts

I guess you don't know the answer as well, I don't have to take a bus to nnewi to get an answer, if you're in the know, the right things is to share your intellect
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
casto:
You have to start somwhere bro. China Tecno phones 2years ago n now are not d same. They are stronger. Support made in nigeria goods bro

I'm in full unalloyed support of naija made things please and I believe that we must start somewhere, but what are they doing with regards to research and development to make it fully locally mad

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
CFCman:

A lot of people do not know that 'manufacture' and 'assembly' mean the same thing in the auto and aviation world. Innoson vehicle components are mostly sourced within Nigeria (about 70%). Thus, the vehicles are rightly made-in-Nigeria products.

Bros, u forgot to send him to wikileaks, they added naija as one of the country that produces cars with IVM as reference. It also came when nissan and pan are fully operational. Their only only for taking ivm is because 70% of its parts are locally made unlike nissan and pan that imports parts to assemble.

These people just can't get over their bigotries.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:

I guess you don't know the answer as well, I don't have to take a bus to nnewi to get an answer, if you're in the know, the right things is to share your intellect
Yes I don't know but unlike you I don't talk ignorantly, before saying that something is fake or real try and investigate.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok.

Eyepencil:

No, he's 54 yrs old. Born on 1961.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:

I'm in full unalloyed support of naija made things please and I believe that we must start somewhere, but what are they doing with regards to research and development to make it fully locally mad

G wagon was not the 1st suv by mercedes.
It is one step @ a time.

IvmG5 is not also the 1st suv from ivm, if u know about ivm,(please get to know more about ivm 1st) u will know that a lot of improvement manifested on d G5 unlike the previous versions.

So, take a chill pill bro, we will get there one day. However, we have to know about ivm too well, then we will criticise him very well, it will make him improve his tech.

Toyotas, hondas have recalled some of their cars for error in d past, they couldn't have noticed it if people didn't complain, or do u think they knew about the errors and still went ahead to ship only to recall it back later? NO.

So, chill bro, criticism is what brings d best in us , but certainly not in a negative way.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Liberty90: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
shehuolayinka:
But is this not suppose to be Buhari work? Good job to the Senate President

Exactly or the vice president. I will enjoin all Igbos to support Saraki. If he is removed, the new Senate President will reverse everything and stop the buy Made in Aba and Nnewi program. Kudos to Saraki and Murray Bruce.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by DajinDaho(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls,I wish someone should educates me on where they get part's, people says we don't have functional rolling Mill for stills in Nigeria
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
I wonder how popular innoson has to be before Toyota, and Asian brands start hitting them up with lawsuits for using their trademarks and patents lipsrsealed

#MadeInAmerica BUY A CHEVY cool

Which of their trademark and patent
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Favben(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
When will my fellow Nigerians stop arguing over crap?

When will our arguments be more about how to build up and not to destroy.

Nobody is saying, "hey, we have copper, perhaps I can begin wounding of alternator coils for him so that Mitsubishi wouldn't supply it no more".

No one is saying, "if we can make cars, then we could stop importation of electric fan totally"

I'm yet to hear, " hey I do not have much capital but with the little I have, I can start making ceramic wares here in Nigeria"

No technician saying "I can provide you with locally made baking kilns"

All I hear is "we do not speak the same language therefore let the Naira which we both use be valueless".

STOP.
JUST STOP!
PLEASE.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.
Sharraap there, liar... If not for ben Bruce you guys won't even give a fvck about innoson.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

G wagon was not the 1st suv by mercedes.
It is one step @ a time.

IvmG5 is not also the 1st suv from ivm, if u know about ivm,(please get to know more about ivm 1st) u will know that a lot of improvement manifested on d G5 unlike the previous versions.

So, take a chill pill bro, we will get there one day. However, we have to know about ivm too well, then we will criticise him very well, it will make him improve his tech.

Toyotas, hondas have recalled some of their cars for error in d past, they couldn't have noticed it if people didn't complain, or do u think they knew about the errors and still went ahead to ship only to recall it back later? NO.

So, chill bro, criticism is what brings d best in us , but certainly not in a negative way.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by 49cents(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies

NB. please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I think Igbo people are very wonderful people, the most technologically ingenious race in Nigeria, I had this exact disco with a friend only yesterday night, I think government has not been up to its responsibility in terms of support. with little incentive from government, many great inventions will be developed there.
I'm only saying we should be weary of mediocrity by way of calling an assembly plant a manufacturing plant

Well from assembly plants they will start backward integration, Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Yes I don't know but unlike you I don't talk ignorantly, before saying that something is fake or real try and investigate.

I asked questions
if you don't have answers, shut d fk up!

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64