Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) (42018 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Today, Senate president, Bukola Saraki met with Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, the Group Chairman and CEO of Innoson Motors. This visit was in-line with the 8th Senate’s work to make the‪ #‎MadeInNigeria ‬and the‪ #‎BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira‬ campaigns more widespread.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/bukola-saraki-meets-ceo-of-innoson.html

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Innoson, biko chopu Nigeria money small.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
if true its a nice development... A good leader live by example.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by raker300: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have noticed it's people that have problem with the apc that take pride in igbo produce and progress these days

If saraki wasn't having problems with the apc, I don't think he would be bothered to advertise Aba and anambra made goods

Anyway, any publicity is good publicity..wch ever way, business must go on.

There are other igbo mad goods that need advertising: the strongest cable Is made by an igbo, cutix cable

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by raker300: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
Innoson, bike chopu Nigeria money small.
I heard Innoson is just 44 yrs old? That man is something else..makes me want to hustle more.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Yeyegist(f): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Innoson is having the headlines today..

I hope all theses politicians will eventually patronize his motors..
Not just telling Nigerians to buy made in Nigeria and they import cars for their personal use.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by ademega(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari settings leaders brain to indigenous goods

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Gerarahere: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
I heard Innoson is just 44 yrs old? That man is something else..makes me want to hustle more.

abi? he wan make competition kick start,am already in talks with the manager of bank of industries, i want to host africas biggest aero industry

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good development..
Let hope sha all these are not for mere publicity.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by robay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is very Good.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by anachy: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
I have noticed it's people that have problem with the apc that take pride in igbo produce and progress these days

If saraki wasn't having problems with the apc, I don't think he would be bothered to advertise Aba and anambra made goods

There are other igbo mad goods that need advertising: the strongest cable Is made by an igbo, cutix cable
I know about cutix cable, but hope they last long. Some nigerians re using a products made in nnewi and aba without knowing they re made in nigeria apart from shoes.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:

so the entire national assembly members that want to make innosson cars their official cars are also having problem with APC?

Just gerarahia.

25 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
The only thing left for this man to do is look beyond the usual one man business mentality of igbos and try to make his company a cooperate body that Nigeria can be proud of.

#buynaijaGrowNaija

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by anachy: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think igbos should focus on manufacturing of cars,aeroplane,shoes,vehicles,cables,electronics and phones etc.

This tribe is unique and wonderful,very creative to the core, they can achieves all these mention above if given the opportunity and incentives to improve on their creative minds or motivate their efforts.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by jonathanOz: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.
Shut it! What Gej did for Innoson, Buhari and Apc can't do in 20 years. Saraki is PDP at heart

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
jonathanOz:

Shut it! What Gej did for Innoson, Buhari and Apc can't do in 20 years. Saraki is PDP at heart
oh yeah.. How come you are not driving innoson now? Or how come innosoon is not your cab now. Zombie.

20 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
anachy:
I know about cutix cable, but hope they last long. Some nigerians re using a products made in nnewi and aba without knowing they re made in nigeria apart from shoes.

cutix cable and kabelmetal. best cable in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:

Dats a pure lie. he should be in his early 50s.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:

Are u sure he is 44? If he is then he is a star

God bless Innoson Motors

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good, support domestic vehicle assembly plants. #supportAssembledInNigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or whether the designs were done in Nigeria through research, I will call them refurbished cars, because, they were only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria.
this action will provide only a very few skilled jobs
lmporting the parts would still strain our currency

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials

NB. please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I think Igbo people are very wonderful people, the most technologically ingenious race in Nigeria, I had this exact disco about aba folks with a friend only yesterday night, I think government has not lived up to its responsibility in terms of support. with little incentive from government, many great inventions will be developed there.
I'm only saying we should be weary of mediocrity by way of calling an assembly plant a manufacturing plant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by vikacydevato(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good!
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by McMayowa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
It can only get better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by sacrono: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
So it took a plummeting economy for some nigerians to finally grow sense. Mtcheeeew.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by YourNemesis: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hope all these politicians meeting Innoson to gain some cheap publicity like actual patriots will actually use the vehicles they are ordering and not just park them somewhere rusting away while they go back to all their luxury foreign brands.

Oju Aye.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good move!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin

Nice one.
The igbos remain AFRICA'S Japan! !
God bless Nigeria cheesy
By the way, to haters of igbos progress ,afo sabuo ndi afo osisa! ! cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
With all these endorsments I wish the man will do something about the logo.

Sadly endorsements dont work in this part of the world
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
if I can only get a brand new car from innoson for 185000 naira, then we go make sense. That a good way of increasing our naira value of

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
saraki trying to buy the support of nigerians .someone who is bad cant pretend to be good. If u know him well,u wont like to hear his name @ all.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.