Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) (42058 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomakint: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abeyjide:
saraki trying to buy the support of nigerians .someone who is bad cant pretend to be good. If u know him well,u wont like to hear his name @ all.
True talk bro.....he can't escape this time around. Believe me he has something up his sleave but he will still be kicked out at the right time in a matter of weeks.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by okuneddie(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
I have noticed it's people that have problem with the apc that take pride in igbo produce and progress these days

If saraki wasn't having problems with the apc, I don't think he would be bothered to advertise Aba and anambra made goods

Anyway, any publicity is good publicity..wch ever way, business must go on.

There are other igbo mad goods that need advertising: the strongest cable Is made by an igbo, cutix cable

bros the best wire and cable in Nigeria is Miccom wires and cables....check it out or ask pple
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
go to YouTube... Type presidential media chat .. Buhari..

Then watch From the beginning and thank me later.
Hahaha...typical APC and lies, deceit and propaganda..post the link let's see.

You guys have failed woefully!!!

You guys created a thread ; https://www.nairaland.com/2934453/hypocrisy-ben-bruces-common-sense#42930589 to discredit ben Bruce, now that his revolution is real and making waves, you want to snatch it and tag it as an APC achievement.... Hahahahahaha.....bunch of clowns!

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by lastpage: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Today, Senate president, Bukola Saraki met with Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, the Group Chairman and CEO of Innoson Motors. This visit was in-line with the 8th Senate’s work to make the‪ #‎MadeInNigeria ‬and the‪ #‎BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira‬ campaigns more widespread.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/bukola-saraki-meets-ceo-of-innoson.html

Lets be honest, until we see a change of attitude from our Brothers in the East, until we see them singing the national Anthem with their hands on their heart, NIGERIA aint going to make the vehicle of "another hostile country" ......mandatory for our NASS. shocked shocked

Innoson should give its vehicle to its IPAD and its Biaf-Biaf!

Ben Bruce has bought "one"!
Even if Bukola Saraki buys "two" ..... all the IPODS of this world cannot truncates his trial at thee COC Tribumal undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Gerarahere post=42950474] abi? he wan make competition kick start,am already in talks with the manager of bank of industries, i want to host africas biggest aero industry[/qkuote]
I like ur courage but small small
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Hahaha...typical APC and lies, deceit and propaganda..post the link let's see.

You guys have failed woefully!!!

You guys created a thread ; https://www.nairaland.com/2934453/hypocrisy-ben-bruces-common-sense#42930589 to discredit ben Bruce, now that his revolution is real and making waves, you want to snatch it and tag it as an APC achievement.... Hahahahahaha.....bunch of clowns!
okay .. Whatever rocks your boat buddy.. I don't have time for tantrums. Infact .. If I decided to buy koko garri tommorow, its because bruce started campaign in the internet.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
okay .. Whatever rocks your boat buddy.. I don't have time for tantrums. Infact .. If I decided to buy koko garri tommorow, its because bruce started campaign in the internet.
Garri is generally grown in Nigeria...Buy made in Nigeria things like shoe etc...At least you have received common sense!!! grin
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Leke001: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is a good way to go I think
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by comodo: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or whether the designs were done in Nigeria through research, I will call them refurbished cars, because, they were only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria.
this action will provide only a very few skilled jobs
lmporting the parts would still strain our currency

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials

NB. please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I think Igbo people are very wonderful people, the most technologically ingenious race in Nigeria, I had this exact disco about aba folks with a friend only yesterday night, I think government has not lived up to its responsibility in terms of support. with little incentive from government, many great inventions will be developed there.
I'm only saying we should be weary of mediocrity by way of calling an assembly plant a manufacturing plant
Tell me a car brand that manufactures all d parts, I. Will show u a harlot that is a virgin. Let me brief u as far back as 80's tyres are being manufactured in Anambra same goes to batteries, brake pads and linings, windscreens and fog lamps. Then in my high school we went to Ibeto industries and omatta holdings where we witnessed 1st hand d moulding of vehicle engine blocks. Am telling u of 1989. Impossibility is nothing in Anambra state bru.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or whether the designs were done in Nigeria through research, I will call them refurbished cars, because, they were only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria.

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials

NB. please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I think Igbo people are very wonderful people, the most technologically ingenious race in Nigeria, I had this exact disco about aba folks with a friend only yesterday night, I think government has not lived up to its responsibility in terms of support. with little incentive from government, many great inventions will be developed there.
I'm only saying we should be weary of mediocrity by way of calling an assembly plant a manufacturing plant
U are correct jor but even those big names in the auto mobile industry don't manufacture everything themselves. I thing wat Nigerians sud do is to go into manufacturing of leather, rubber, steel, etc and also we sud have a good foundry n forging industry. This will make d production of cars even cheaper for innoson and any oda company in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
comodo:
Tell me a car brand that manufactures all d parts, I. Will show u a harlot that is a virgin. Let me brief u as far back as 80's tyres are being manufactured in Anambra same goes to batteries, brake pads and linings, windscreens and fog lamps. Then in my high school we went to Ibeto industries and omatta holdings where we witnessed 1st hand d moulding of vehicle engine blocks. Am telling u of 1989. Impossibility is nothing in Anambra state bru.
Are all these company still working?
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Garri is generally grown in Nigeria...Buy made in Nigeria things like shoe etc...At least you have received common sense!!! grin
yeah .. That's what differentiate me from a typical wailers/ekpas out there..

I don't need Ben bruce to start a campaign before I buy Nigerian made products.

I have my own tailors and shoe maker. 80% of what I use daily are made in naija.. Except for my car and phone.

I didn't buy innoson because the owner of the company really don't know anything about marketing. (Why would I wanna by a product where that I know nothing about) He probably hates marketing. Only few people know him and it's mostly those that come to nairaland frequently.
Even now, he should be thanking national assembly for making his products known to nigerians because of several newspaper publication after national assembly made the announcement and not cos of stupid campaign by some unknown sinator.

How many Ben bruce tweet even make it to daily newspaper.. It all ends on twitter and nairaland..

Lemme know when you finish deceiving yourself.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
yeah .. That's what differentiate me from a typical wailers/ekpas out there..

I don't need Ben bruce to start a campaign before I buy Nigerian made products.

I have my own tailors and shoe maker. 80% of what I use daily are made in naija.. Except for my car and phone.

I didn't buy innoson because the owner of the company really don't know anything about marketing. (Why would I wanna by a product where that I know nothing about) He probably hates marketing. Only few people know him and it's mostly those that come to nairaland frequently.
Even now, he should be thanking national assembly for making his products known to nigerians because of several newspaper publication after national assembly made the announcement and not cos of stupid campaign by some unknown sinator.

How many Ben bruce tweet even make it to daily newspaper.. It all ends on twitter and nairaland..

Lemme know when you finish deceiving yourself.
Who is deceiving who? Ben Bruce is buying made In Nigeria to strengthen the naira while ur dullard President is budgeting N3.6bn to buy foreign BMW cars to kill the economy the more....#commonsense
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Who is deceiving who? Ben Bruce is buying made I Nigeria to strengthen the naira while ur dullard President is budgeting N3.6bn to buy foreign BMW cars....#commonsense
saying the same crap over and over again even after it has been debunked is not gonna make it true..

So keep on singing the same song ..trol. grin

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by meccuno: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
The only thing left for this man to do is look beyond the usual one man business mentality of igbos and try to make his company a cooperate body that Nigeria can be proud of.

#buynaijaGrowNaija
that's one problem I have with them.......and there are many filled with potentials.....but the one man business thing is eating deep
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
saying the same crap over and over again even after it has been debunked is not gonna make it true..

So keep on singing the same song ..trol. grin
Debunked bawo? Where is the evidence? Clown grin

#commnsense
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by meccuno: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
anachy:
I think igbos should focus on manufacturing of cars,aeroplane,shoes,vehicles,cables,electronics and phones etc.

This tribe is unique and wonderful,very creative to the core, they can achieves all these mention above if given the opportunity and incentives to improve on their creative minds or motivate their efforts.
I don't know about aeroplanes and phones .......
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Gassa007: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
DajinDaho:
pls,I wish someone should educates me on where they get part's, people says we don't have functional rolling Mill for stills in Nigeria
All plastic wares from ivm is from innoson plastic
company Enugu. All electrical cables for ivm is
from cutix.
Na only pan(metals) are being imported, every
other Damn thing is 80% naija.
Btw, dat imbec!le does not know that no vehicle
manufacture produces all its parts, ask
bmw,benz,toyota,honda, they will tell you better.
There is what is called out sourcing.
How could it all be imported and naija airforce
gave him credits for manufacturing and fixing
their alpha jets used in fighting boko, if he has
been importing all, what stops the naija army
from importing directly?
These people are just enemy of progress

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by orakao8: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
GBAM
Liberty90:

Exactly or the vice president. I will enjoin all Igbos to support Saraki. If he is removed, the new Senate President will reverse everything and stop the buy Made in Aba and Nnewi program. Kudos to Saraki and Murray Bruce.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2016
comodo:
don't mind the doubting Thomas, he should not patronize us with all those ... ehhh igbos are wonderful people" we are not wonderful people !!! we are wizards and Aliens in Nigeria, the things we can do Nigerians are yet to discover.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2016
Gassa007:

All plastic wares from ivm is from innoson plastic
company Enugu. All electrical cables for ivm is
from cutix.
Na only pan(metals) are being imported, every
other Damn thing is 80% naija.
Btw, dat imbec!le does not know that no vehicle
manufacture produces all its parts, ask
bmw,benz,toyota,honda, they will tell you better.
There is what is called out sourcing.
How could it all be imported and naija airforce
gave him credits for manufacturing and fixing
their alpha jets used in fighting boko, if he has
been importing all, what stops the naija army
from importing directly?
These people are just enemy of progress
hahhahaha my brother they keep making excuses hating for no just course, if they want to know if its really 100% Naija made they should visit Nnewi IJ Anambra state now !!! its not as if they need aeroplane to fly down. this other tribes are unbelievable even after IVM helped out Nigeria airforce with reconstruction of her Alfa jets, ENEMIES OF PROGRESS INDEED.

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Gerarahere:
abi? he wan make competition kick start,am already in talks with the manager of bank of industries, i want to host africas biggest aero industry
Hope u are prepared 4 loss.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Another doubting Thomas. Siddon there dey wait to be shown the nail marks in Innoson's palms while other disciples with more faith are busy reaping the rewards of their absolute faith in the man. Ye man of little faith.

tomdon:

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by gabicon: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Innoson should concentrate more on Nigerians buying his cars than government, the latter are business destroyers. If kia can sell so much cars innoson can do better with aggressive marketing.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:47am On Feb 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.
who told U?
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 5:14am On Feb 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Instead of u to admit u Just started following polítics n events u are here spewing trash .
Gej made innoson who he is today in the industry .
During his regime most Federal government's transport n official vehicles were from innoson .
Bubu is supposed to be doing What saraki is doing but because if his hatred for igbos he wud not.
Só let him continue to keep quiet even when he clearly knows that promoting nigeria is the only way to go now especially after he had destroyed the economy with his useless policies.
The igbos are the only ones that can save u n this government .
Unfortunate, but dat seem to be the bitter truth for mr bubu

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Juve4(m): 5:21am On Feb 16, 2016
NigerianSHA:
I wonder how popular innoson has to be before Toyota, and Asian brands start hitting them up with lawsuits for using their trademarks and patents lipsrsealed

#MadeInAmerica BUY A CHEVY cool

Even the Asian and Toyota use another persons trademark and patients eg range rovers, Asian companies produced exactly what British company did the British company threaten to sue the Chinese company. so almost all this companies copy each other just like Samsung and apple.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dandollaz: 5:41am On Feb 16, 2016
anachy:
I know about cutix cable, but hope they last long. Some nigerians re using a products made in nnewi and aba without knowing they re made in nigeria apart from shoes.
cutix cable is the best.1mm of cutix is better than 3:5mm of china.call ur electrician and ask
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:14am On Feb 16, 2016
mine is that innoson shld do more when it comes to advertising his products.Advertisment is a very powerful tool for marketing and I don't think the man makes any efforts when it comes to dis. i believe he will record more progress if he advises more.However am a very proud Igbo man, and i love capital minds.mine is that innoson shld do more when it comes to advertising his products.Advertisment is a very powerful tool for marketing and I don't think the man makes any efforts when it comes to dis. i believe he will record more progress if he advises more.However am a very proud Igbo man, and i love capital minds.mine is that innoson shld do more when it comes to advertising his products.Advertisment is a very powerful tool for marketing and I don't think the man makes any efforts when it comes to dis. i believe he will record more progress if he advises more.However am a very proud Igbo man, and i love capital minds.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2016
comodo:

wow, I didn't know all these things are made there already.
however the problem still remains that of quality, are you sure that ivm sources all these parts locally?
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by mightyhaze: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2016
MrEverest:
Forget that, do you thing that those pushing for the "buy innoson & buy made in Aba goods" are doing so because of the love they have for Igbos? Nigeria, right now do not have any choice than to make policies for people to buy made in Nigeria goods, otherwise the dollar will exchange for 1000 naira & balance of payments deficit will be massively against Nigeria which will in turn destroy our economy! Nobody is doing Igbos any favour rather they are trying to save our economy from iminent collapse!!
thank you bro! Am just pissed at how people. Are just termin dis. Whole tin a favor to igbos. One dude even suggested the WHOLE IGBO RACE shd go pay homage to mr bruce for trying to save a dying nigeria. If there shd be a homage or tribute paying,it shd be done by the whole country,to ben bruce. Nigerians are abt 2 help themselves to igbo ingenuity. Nigerians shd be grateful to innoson first n most importantly! Nigeria shd also be grateful to mr bruce,....a man wit uncommon wisdom and courage.......our future president! cool

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by 41lady(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Who brought revolutionary into the automobile industry in Naigeria? I know is during GEJ that BOI & AI partner to encourage locally made automobile and products that Innoson gain ground and publicity via law and grant enacted and gave out by BOI.

I was in Peugeot Nigeria then. The Chairman that control the share in peugoet married additional wives with his and the son was leaving big life while the company crumbs, that's why AMCON have to take over Peugeot.

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77