Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) (42049 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Osinbajo Decorates Innocent Chukwuma, Defence Academy Awards Him Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Sharraap there, liar... If not for ben Bruce you guys won't even give a fvck about innoson.
so Ben bruced that always shut up at national assembly forced saraki or APC national assembly to wanna make innoson there official car?
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:
lies
until u tell me what parts were manufactured in Nigeria or if it was designed in Nigeria, I will call it refurbished car because it was only assembled in Nigeria, not manufactured in Nigeria, it will provide only a very few skilled job, importing the parts would still strain our currency

all raw materials for making a car exists in Nigeria, but tell me which parts were made with local raw materials

NB. please don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I think Igbo people are very wonderful people, the most technologically ingenious race in Nigeria, I had this exact disco with a friend only yesterday night, I think government has not been up to its responsibility in terms of support. with little incentive from government, many great inventions will be developed there.
I'm only saying we should be weary of mediocrity by way of calling an assembly plant a manufacturing plant

[b]Innoson Ltd hosts NSE, donates Bus The President of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Engr Olumuyiwa Alade Ajibola has called on government to provide support and incentives to the manufacturing sector in the country adding that only local production and manufacturing of goods needed by Nigerians in the country will guarantee the economic development of the nation. He was speaking after inspecting facilities at Innoson Vehicle, Nnewi and the Innoson Plastics Company in Enugu when he paid an industrial visit to the company. Engr Ajibola who was elated at the level of investment in technology made by the company said the efforts by the company have provided employment for thousands of young Nigerians. “ The Vehicle manufacturing company that I saw is more than an assembly plant. It has about 80 per cent Nigeria content and we saw Nigerians fabricating, finishing, assembling. This is what we need in this country. Our nation needs to look inwards” he said. and announced that the society was keen on developing a data base on Industries in Nigerian, their functionality, capacity and number of professionals and other Nigerians engaged by such companies. He advocated for a partnership between the Innoson Group and the Nigerian society of Engineers in the area of sharing knowledge, information and establishment of quality standards and benchmarks. Engr Ajibola called on the Federal Government to assist industrialists in the area of funding through offer of soft loans saying such monies would be utilised by companies like Innoson to generate employment and bring more products to the market. The NSE president said the country needed to be a productive ec[/b]
http://www.nse.org.ng/pic_uploaded/newsletter/20-may-2011.pdf
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flets:

GEJ provided the necessary environment, publicity and incentive for Innoson to be where he is today. His auto policy which revitalised the comatose auto sector is public knowledge.

As a matter of fact, Buhari has no plan for anything including automobile sector. He already budgeted for BMW cars.
but all those policies are just invincible until APC came to power abi.

Just like they bought weapons but couldn't defeat book haram for 6 years..
Or Acquiring some invincible technologies to fight corruption..

. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
lielbree:
Ben Bruce setting the pace for others to follow
I swear, innoson and the entire Igbo tribe owes ben Bruce a big Thank you for what he has done for them...Despite all the insult thrown to ben Bruce he still went ahead to promote made in aba goods and innoson cars...Something even the fellow Igbo's failed to do....I just hope they won't backstab him at the end like the children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
so Ben bruced that always shut up at national assembly forced saraki or APC national assembly to wanna make innoson there official car?
Keep quiet!!! Ben Bruce has always campaigned for innoson in the senate and on twitter now we are seeing the dividends of his hard work, unlike the dullard that said we should buy made in Nigeria goods but still budgeted N3.6bn to buy foreign BMW cars.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.
I c u are not informed. Innoson got his first lime light thru gej. His cars are already in d market long long ago b4 now. Over 2yrs in Nigeria. Pls Don't let politics blind u.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
To think non of these happened under PDP and Jonathan that south easterners love so much ..

Innosson became more popular under APC regime.
I c u are not informed. Innoson got his first lime light thru gej. His cars are already in d market long long time ago b4 now. Over 3yrs in Nigeria more in d east n few in the south. Even AKTC transport has been using it for a while now. Pls Don't let politics blind u.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Keep quiet!!! Ben Bruce has always campaigned for innoson in the senate and on twitter now we are seeing the dividends of his hard work, unlike the dullard that said we should buy made in Nigeria goods but still budgeted N3.6bn to buy foreign BMW cars.
how come his campaign about you not watching man u and Chelsea is yet to make you start watching eyimba? Like I said, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

Bros, u forgot to send him to wikileaks, they added naija as one of the country that produces cars with IVM as reference. It also came when nissan and pan are fully operational. Their only only for taking ivm is because 70% of its parts are locally made unlike nissan and pan that imports parts to assemble.

These people just can't get over their bigotries.
Nissan and Pan vehicles are still made in Nigeria vehicles despite the fact that their component parts are imported.
As an example, more than 60% of the B787 jet components are sourced outside the US, but the plane is regarded as an American product, not a foreign product.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
how come his campaign about you not watching man u and Chelsea is yet to make you start watching eyimba? Like I said, keep deceiving yourself.
funny enough I love watching enyimba Play, n dolphins too.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
tinktanker:
I c u are not informed. Innoson got his first lime light thru gej. His cars are already in d market long long ago b4 now. Over 2yrs in Nigeria. Pls Don't let politics blind u.
how come 7th national assembly didn't deem it fit to have innoson as their official cars.. Oh I forgot the Jonathan didnt even have innoson in his collection .. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by ademega(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

Exactly or the vice president. I will enjoin all Igbos to support Saraki. If he is removed, the new Senate President will reverse everything and stop the buy Made in Aba and Nnewi program. Kudos to Saraki and Murray Bruce.
Forget that, do you thing that those pushing for the "buy innoson & buy made in Aba goods" are doing so because of the love they have for Igbos? Nigeria, right now do not have any choice than to make policies for people to buy made in Nigeria goods, otherwise the dollar will exchange for 1000 naira & balance of payments deficit will be massively against Nigeria which will in turn destroy our economy! Nobody is doing Igbos any favour rather they are trying to save our economy from iminent collapse!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
tinktanker:
funny enough I love watching enyimba Play, n dolphins too.
yeah .. Funny enough, innoson has been functioning during gejs era but no one gives a shit about it until APC led national assembly decided to make the product their official car.. Same way majority don't give a shit about eyimba or dolphins..
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Everything is step by step...Can you show me one single APC senator that campaigned for made in Nigeria goods? Even the hastag was created by ben Bruce not APC and definitely not the dullard... So stop spewing hate, acknowledge whet ben Bruce has done and talk to ur dullard President to use the N3.6bn in buying innoson instead of BMW.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

... well as God would have it, Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on.

The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified.

Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol.

[size=20pt]Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
tomdon:

I asked questions
if you don't have answers, shut d fk up!
you started your question by saying "lies" that alone remove every credibility of your question. You could have ask your question first before assuming if it is a lie or truth

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
More pictures

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Everything is step by step...Can you show me one single APC senator that campaigned for made in Nigeria goods? Even the hastag was created by ben Bruce not APC and definitely not the dullard... So stop spewing hate, acknowledge whet ben Bruce has done and talk to ur dullard President to use the N3.6bn in buying innoson instead of BMW.
any ediot can start a campaign. It takes real people to take action ..

The nigeria, good people great nation campaign. Has is stopped foreigners from seeing nigerians as 419s?

No one knows the name of the dude that started bring back our girls campaign .. But it has wider reach than any campaign from Nigeria.

Bruce started a campaign, people could have ignored like every other campaign before it.. Stop making it all about him.

And where did the dullard buy 3billion BMW.. The last time I checked. The president is still using the cars left by past government.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

Exactly or the vice president. I will enjoin all Igbos to support Saraki. If he is removed, the new Senate President will reverse everything and stop the buy Made in Aba and Nnewi program. Kudos to Saraki and Murray Bruce.
I will advise that all Igbo's should support ben Bruce more for if not for him, nobody will g8ve a fvck about innoson or made in aba.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
but all those policies are just invincible until APC came to power abi.. Keep deceiving yourself.

Wow!!!

Your stew peed you know?
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
CFCman:

A lot of people do not know that 'manufacture' and 'assembly' mean the same thing in the auto and aviation world. Innoson vehicle components are mostly sourced within Nigeria (about 70%). Thus, the vehicles are rightly made-in-Nigeria products.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Liberty90: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrEverest:
Forget that, do you thing that those pushing for the "buy innoson & buy made in Aba goods" are doing so because of the love they have for Igbos? Nigeria, right now do not have any choice than to make policies for people to buy made in Nigeria goods, otherwise the dollar will exchange for 1000 naira & balance of payments deficit will be massively against Nigeria which will in turn destroy our economy! Nobody is doing Igbos any favour rather they are trying to save our economy from iminent collapse!!

I don't care if they love Igbo or not but I like what Saraki is doing. He may be doing this to gain Igbo support, that's understandable from a politician, but the question is...why didn't Buhari do this or even send Osinbajo to be the one doing this? Why not Osinbajo hijack this from Saraki?

If Buhari had been doing this or Osinbajo, traveling to Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha promoting made in Nigeria telling them that the government will help promote their works locally and internationally, these young men will abandon IPOB. Instead of using force to fight them, convince them what you offer them, they will calm down on the IPOB struggle. Wish I was advising Buhari....all the millions of dollars spent of block satelite, buying their carrier and military mobilization and equipment is a waste. Solution. ..handle these IPOB thing with the way Saraki is doing, you won't spend a dime, these young men will be convinced. Using force on them..is a waste of time and resource.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
CFCman:

Nissan and Pan vehicles are still made in Nigeria vehicles despite the fact that their component parts are imported.
As an example, more than 60% of the B787 jet components are sourced outside the US, but the plane is regarded as an American product, not a foreign product.

U said 60% is sourced outside US and it is considered made in US, @least 40% + the location of the plant is enough to make it a made in US, what if 30% is from russia,20% from China and den 10% from Germany. Would you rather call it made in ruschiger? NO.

that one apart. Thank God some people still know that automobile companies can as well out source, so why would ivm's case be different if not bigotry from some people?

Pan and nissan's parts are 100% imported. They fix the parts here in naija just to get naija market, it does not make dem made in naija, if some parts, say 10% is locally sourced, it would have been easier or better, but no, 100%. They are ruled out as made in naija unlike ivm that sourced 70% locally + the plants located in naija, plants of all the 70% components in niaja too. Soo even if the whole vehicle is not considered as made in naija, @least, all the plastics are made in naija, all d cables are made in naija, all the fabrics from naija.

I believe that is more reason why IVM was the only automobile listed as made in naija. We all know that proforce has been there b4 Ivm, same as pan. They were never listed because they had their original base which is outside naija, naija is just a kind branch office, it is not a new company, otherwise it would not retain the original name.

Pan is originally from France, it has already been attributed to France, they have taken the credit for pan, it is un ethical to say that naija also manufactures pan, when it already has an original manufacturer.

Did I make any point?

If I don't, u can go to wiki leaks, u will see the reasons. Ivm was added to d list last year as d ONLY made in naija car.

We all know the roles of capital share holders. That is in d case of America u mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
any ediot can start a campaign. It takes real people to take action ..

The nigeria, good people great nation campaign. Has is stopped foreigners from seeing nigerians as 419s?

No one knows the name of the dude that started bring back our girls campaign .. But it has wider reach than any campaign from Nigeria.

Bruce started a campaign, people could have ignored like every other campaign before it.. Stop making it all about him.

And where did the dullard buy 3billion BMW.. The last time I checked. The president is still using the cars left by past government.
So why didn't the dullard take action? And how did he stop foreigners from seeing Nigerians as criminals? Oh I forgot, the dullard labelled every Nigerian as criminals.. Abeg, you ànd apc goons stop trying to steal someone sweat and hard work eh...learn to come up with something creative for once...

Presidency votes N3.6b for BMW cars in Budget 2016
Foodstuff, others to get N427.5m

A FLEET of new exotic cars is on the way for the Presidency.

The BMW salon cars for principal officers are likley to cost N3,630,000,000, going by the 2016 budget for the Presidency. The number of the cars is not specified.

Besides, N189.1m is voted for tyres for various vehicles, including the bulletproof and plain Mercedes Benz cars being used in the Presidency.

The expenditure on tyres is to cover other brands of vehicles, including Toyota cars, trucks, Land Cruiser Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs), Prado SUVs, Hilux pick-up vans, Peugeot 607 and 406 cars, ambulances and others broadly described as “ utility and operational vehicles”.

More from: http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-votes-n3-6b-for-bmw-cars-in-budget-2016/
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

This is yoruba as usual making excuses.

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stopped after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.

you didn't need to launch an affront against the Yoruba people to make your point
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:

The guy was being sarcastic bro. He is right.

People criticise ben for only tweeting and not doing his job as a senator. How come those people that criticised him are now applauding him for bringing saraki to sit and discus with Ivm boss, it means that he is doing his job.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by Naija9090: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
eduwando:
More pictures

I want to open a new thread to showcase these beautiful pictures. Thx
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

The guy was being sarcastic bro. He is right.

People criticise ben for only tweeting and not doing his job as a senator. How come those people that criticised him are now applauding him for bringing saraki to sit and discus with Ivm boss, it means that he is doing his job.
I don't know if he was sacarstic or not but what I know is that ben Bruce has gone the extra mile and done a lot to promote innoson and made in aba goods despite the insults thrown at him by the children of hate.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
So why didn't the dullard take action? And how did he stop foreigners from seeing Nigerians as criminals? Oh I forgot, the dullard labelled every Nigerian as criminals.. Abeg, you ànd apc goons stop trying to steal someone sweat and hard work eh...learn to come up with something creative for once...

the same budget that has been said to be full of errors abi?

The last time I checked, bihari said he was okay with the vehicles he has.. And the feeding was 200 million not 400million..

Buhari has also came out to deny calling nigerians criminals..

Stop reading just accusations and propaganda from wailers.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
UrbanMystique:
the same budget that has been said to be full of errors abi?

The last time I checked, bihari said he was okay with the vehicles he has.. And the feeding was 200 million not 400million..

Buhari has also came out to deny calling nigerians criminals..

Stop reading just accusations and propaganda from wailers.
Stop spreading lies..show us the valid source that said buhari is okay with the vehicle he has? The same dullard that has agreed to implement the budget of corruption this march.
Re: Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Stop spreading lies..show us the valid source that said buhari is okay with the vehicle he has? The same dullard that has agreed to implement the budget of corruption this march.
go to YouTube... Type presidential media chat .. Buhari..

Then watch From the beginning and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.