Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80343 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 4:04am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

It's obvious that the English language is ya forte and you just exist in ya own little world you created in ya head, in a basement in Manny, mate. grin

For the fact that the same company use "luxury" for Volvo and Audi A8, shows that it's in a different context, hence they put the real luxurious cars in their inventory under the "super car" and "prestige car" category.

So what's the correlation between how the company used the word "luxury", and the context in which we're talking about "luxurious" here? You always talk for the sake of it, without an understanding of what the hell you're yapping about.

Is range rover luxurious in the context of wealth/riches? It isn't cos even those who don't fall into the rich/wealthy category can afford it and they drive range rover everywhere. Period. Case closed. Open ya mind and stop being thick in the head when you're clueless. For the fact that you argued that you know about the source of the bags better than the owner just shows you done lost ya cotton picking mind. grin

I'm out. grin
you are just a keyboard warrior who peddles falsities. take yo ass to bed plebeian grin

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 4:05am On Feb 17, 2016
I guess you are in love with Linda, that would explain your rants and unrealistic imaginations.

google is your friend, check this mansion in California for $12.5 million:

http://myfancyhouse.com/2014/07/11/modern-and-sophisticated-mansion-in-escondido-california/
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by baby124: 4:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Hope we will not later hear that the mansion is a rental or advertiser contract in future. Because these Naija celebs and their fakery no get part two. That is how one celeb was flaunting house until the land lord surfaced and yawa gas o
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Sunglass20(f): 4:30am On Feb 17, 2016
When your cup full and Devil wan catch you, Na u go use your hand put yourself for trouble. Linda, Na u dey use your hand give evidences now, wen time reach, no need for witness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Missy89(f): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2016
CFCman:

But her spending $28,000 on two handbags is quite ridiculous. That's nearly half the annual median income of a middle-class American.

I doubt that the bags are fake, unless she's lying

Utterly ridiculous but it is her money anyways.

It doesn't matter what is true or false anymore on the internet. She contributed to that. Karma

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Missy89:

Utterly ridiculous but it is her money anyways.

It doesn't matter what is true or false anymore on the internet. She contributed to that. Karma
Make I go hussle my own cheesy
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by fogunloto: 4:39am On Feb 17, 2016
[b][/b] publicity stunt .... And nobody is seeing this...they are all scripts.....now everyone knows the brand of the bag....Go back and watch the sales of the bag.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by repogirl(f): 4:59am On Feb 17, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Imagine what this one is saying against her fellow lady, so having a husband is your life ambition? undecided
ode, is that what I implied? Let me explain it for your slowly calculative thought processes to comprehend.

Linda herself has said she is looking to date, so i guess she is open to getting married someday, but who would date such a pompous person?

Even if getting married isn't a woman's priority, all this showing off,bragging and what not over inflated priced bags doesnt make her likeable, does it?

Whether you like to admit or not, getting married someday is what a lot of women wish to do... There's no problem with Linda's success, its how she's handling the success that's the problem.

Capische?

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Dynamite02: 5:02am On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
She is doing this all WRONG angry

Now I understand why she is single, how many men can afford this kind of lifestyle or tolerate her braggadocios and very vocal mouth? Maybe some Princ will marry her sha because as she dey do now, e be like sey her level don too high for normal human beings.

See how she is bragging..... anyway, it doesn't change the fact that she bought a fake and its not a very good fake sef. She should better ask for a refund and also remember that Pride goes before a fall.
Seriously... that thing is so fake! Orkpo`lor eye nor be open eye
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by seaga: 5:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Never commented on this lady's topic..., but this is by far so so out of line. She is really loosing it.I don't care how much she spends on her bag , if it fake or not, but her response , the attention is really pathetic.Its a show of shame really . It's obvious she can't handle her newly found wealth, and she's trying too hard to get to A list celebrity status. Very immature, i don't see a lady like Genevieve handling this issue the way she did. First rule of wealth never brag, let people do it for you.But then, it might be law of retribution vetting,her reaction is worst than any of her blog's victim.What will you do when shit hits the fan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 5:16am On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Nah you should report what you know. undecided

Nah ,I think you need to go back to college or better still grab some books
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 5:17am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
you are just a keyboard warrior who peddles falsities. take yo ass to bed plebeian grin
I waited for thissmiley
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Hidentity(m): 5:23am On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex:
Age is not maturity sha

Age is just a number afterall. cry

You spoke my mind. This Linda is just not it at all. Noise on bag and mansion like this? Successful people usually don't have time shouting up and down, they are busy consolidating.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sundoj08(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Nah ,I think you need to go back to college or better still grab some books
It's funny what a faceless forum permits cos obviously you're just another shi.t talking troll. Now swerve.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by raziboi(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Linda you sef stop replying all these people na! angry

You are now doing what they want you to do. To "TALK"!

Now she's bragging about the price of the bag and all her wealth? Clearly her success has burrowed deep into her skull.

Such a pity! angry

four million for a bag..... ma brother don't blame her
haven't finish Ma clearance cus of 36pin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by datigbogirl: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Em...Oga Buhari...Linda claims to have bought two handbags for #9.6 million....should we tell EFCC first or we should bring her in directly

Poverty has eaten deep into your skull you now believe everyone must wallow with you in penury or is likely a criminal. May God heal your brain or dash you anoda one.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Malakh: 5:35am On Feb 17, 2016
I dont really rebuke people but you are really stupid and dumb for that statement
doveda:

What is vain about $25 000? If you had bothered to read, you will realise that those bags are assets :-
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by agarawu23(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Her mates are defending their babies
Anty Linda is defending her fake bag embarassed

Why Nigerians no get shame
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:

It's funny what a faceless forum permits cos obviously you're just another shi.t talking troll. Now swerve.
Darling, go back to collegesad
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Malakh:
I dont really rebuke people but you are really stupid and dumb for that statement

You are very daft for that statement.

Please make Google your personal Lord and saviour and watch your IQ soarsmiley
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Malakh: 5:47am On Feb 17, 2016
lol i expected that but u still dumb tho
doveda:

You are very daft for that statement.

Please make Google your personal Lord and saviour and watch your IQ soarsmiley

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by jaybee3(m): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
and how many people in england have 20,000 pounds as deposit down payment ? the average briton has less than 2000 pounds in their bank account ( in fact banks have said the average briton is living from paycheck to paycheck and have less than 1000 savings ) . so what exactly are we saying here ? case closed grin grin
Seems you like arguing about things you have absolutely no idea about...Geez

You don't haggle prices in UK high end stores
You don't have to earn 50K per annum to qualify for finance deals to own a range
High end range rovers cost considerably more than the basic ones

A brave linda would have simply posted the serial number for verification.

All luxury goods sold at high end stores in the UK usually have their serial numbers recorded by the store

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 5:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Malakh:
lol i expected that but I am still dumb tho
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by 49cents(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
So na bag we wan dey discuss upandan for NL now?

And this linda is being too immature talking about her wealth and what she has. Let her fans do the talking and not her.

i'll like to see where this will end. I hope it pays my bills though. undecided

Like Don Jazzy, Linda's fake maturity has been exposed.

She always handled such with "maturity" and people were in awe of her but now she is fluttering upandan bragging like a vain person (what she has been trying to pretend as though she isn't at the core!; thing I have heard her and know the real her)

A non-vain person won't remind everyone she lives in a 500M banana island mansion; ok just to clarify the issue of the fake bag: she would simply try to verify things from Hermes herslef, giving them info on where she bought the back and for how much shikena.

Character is like smoke; you can't conceal it

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Malakh: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2016
that's true with most rich people even average people,its just temporary fix and they keep buying and buying, when the Scriptures says people have poverty of the mind or soul they know what they were saying,its just like me, I buy all video games i like,shoes, clothes, but thanks to the Divine,I know when my soul is hungry and I know how to fill it up,it's very fulfilling, this is what the world doesn't have
Blured:
Linda isn't living a purpose driven life. Someone living a life of purpose will never brag over the mundane. It's obvious that she must really be feeling empty inside but her love for her riches only makes her feel good.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by optional1(f): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
More pics

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/they-want-to-disgrace-me-linda-ikeji.html?m=1
I av almost same bag my own is made of leather her own is made of cloth it can pill anytym me av been using my for yrs now

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by stephano100(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
optional1:
I av almost same bag my own is made of leather her own is made of cloth it can pill anytym me av been using my for yrs now
sista abeg this your bag is not the same oo....this is aba made birkins..see rusted padlock..hahahaha.. lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by dunlie: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2016
SolexxBarry:
All these write up just for a bag oh please undecided undecided

Abeg help me ask....?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by haibe(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

You actually Win when you remain Silent. Silence is Golden!

Now, they Won. Cos no matter what she says to defend herself, some people (I, inclusive) now see her as someone who has allowed wealth riches get into her head.
U beat me to saying this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by optional1(f): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2016
stephano100:

sista abeg this your bag is not the same oo....this is aba made birkins..see rusted padlock..hahahaha.. lol
. Bros padlock na padlock rust or no rust na d same tin wey her bag dey do 4 her my own dy do 4 me even more self. Ever d birkins tell her say her bag na counterfit.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sundoj08(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Darling, go back to collegesad

Im in college so stop spewing trash and maybe you should take your own advice and enroll in one
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Im in college so stop spewing trash.
No, you are not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.