Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80342 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
i very strongly doubt that. that woman is very prideful and has a high-end luxurious taste. she has expensive taste. she will not be fighting vehemently online if she bought a fake bag, in fact if she bought a fake bag i know she will never advertize it online. she only advertized it online to brag because she genuinely thought she bought a real bag. and in the middle of this drama - with hermes putting the fake stamp on it - she has come to the realization that she has being scammed but her ego and pride is too much for her to reveal it to her followers so she is just playing along now just for her pride. this is her pride in cruise-control mode now. grin

Lmao @high-end luxurious taste especially for a lady that always look cheap with crusty feet. Are you sure you have seen that woman's pictures? Even her bags collection doesn't show a lady with luxurious taste. grin

What type of chics do you hang out with?

I admire her hustle, though. She's a hustler.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @high-end luxurious taste especially for a lady that always look cheap with crusty feet. Are you sure you have seen that woman's pictures? Even her bags collection doesn't show a lady with luxurious taste. grin

What type of chics do you hang out with?

I admire her hustle, though. She's a hustler.
dude, the woman owns 3 luxurious cars, a banana island mansion ( jury still out on that ) and travels all over the world with her whole family including her dad and she foots the bill. have no doubt about it, that woman knows luxury. and with regards to her crusty feet, its the nigerian factor - very few rich people in nigeria look like ajebutters. very few. have you seen jonathan goodlucks kids ? or have you seen otedola ? or dangote ? do they look like rich men to you ? or the dude called ayiri ? does he look like a billionaire to you ? one thing i have found out about nigeria - when it comes to judging who is rich, do not look at appearance. very few rich nigerians look rich. wink

7 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't support what she's doing but I understand it.
Haters can make you just lose your cool.

What's their business if the bags are fake or real?
When you have something nice, someone somewhere will just carry their bitterness to tarnish it for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cococandy(f): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2016
bussieboi:
all dese for what, all i see are vanity bags dat a man wud neva know its worth unless u tell him

the irony is its a female dat wud see the bag and knw its quite expensive.

ask around an average man has no idea d difference between an aba made nag and a italian bag
all we see is a bag
!
true that grin

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Feb 17, 2016
You understand gan
AdaNri1:
you have never been dragged through mud then.

When some people go out of their way like witches on a broom to disgrace you because they're filled with jealousy, you shouldn't let them win.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Linda isn't living a purpose driven life. Someone living a life of purpose will never brag over the mundane. It's obvious that she must really be feeling empty inside but her love for her riches only makes her feel good.

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
dude, the woman owns 3 luxurious cars, a banana island mansion ( jury still out on that ) and travels all over the world with her whole family including her dad and she foots the bill. have no doubt about it, that woman knows luxury. and with regards to her crusty feet, its the nigerian factor - very few rich people in nigeria look like ajebutters. very few. have you seen jonathan goodlucks kids ? or have you seen otedola ? or dangote ? do they look like rich men to you ? or the dude called ayiri ? does he look like a billionaire to you ? one thing i have found out about nigeria - when it comes to judging who is rich, do not look at appearance. very few rich nigerians look rich. wink

How do you define luxurious? And what's the top range car in her collection?

Travel all over the world to where? There are tons of basic chics out there that travel almost every month to different places...that doesn't make travelling a luxury, it's normal.

I don't know about Dangote - but Otedola looks like a rich nyggah in his sleep. And the daughters look rich. Don't compare her to moneybags.

I'm just taking you to task.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2016
cococandy:

When you have something nice, someone somewhere will just carry their bitterness to tarnish it for you.

Isn't that what she does to others going by your logic what's her business with other people's marriages, careers e.tc When you make a career out of talking about other people's business you have no moral right to complain when they do the same to you. You and i know if someone else was caught showing off fake bags Linda will be the first to talk about it

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cococandy(f): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2016
You guys (if you live abroad) stop buying designer items online.
Go to their outlet shops and you'll be sure you're buying the original.
I'll never order any designer stuff online or from another store except the actual designer outlet.

naijadeyhia:
She was scammed and the scam was so good she actually believes it and is fighting to defend it.
I once bought 2 replica prada bags for my wife, pink and black with a thick gold strip on the handle on it and when fedex delivered them they were so real with the ceritificate of authenticity. They cost me about 45k each and my wife couldnt stop flaunting them. One day she went to Rita Dominics birthday party at la campagne (rita is their family friend) and Rita saw the bag and loved it and insisted she wanted her own. My wife told me and I ordered another one with black/brown with the gold strip on it and my wife sold it to her as the original for 280k. That was the day I knew that replicas are amazing and haven't stopped buying them since. Those are the pics of the Prada bag. Truth be told, these replicas are so good that only the makers can tell the difference same with Lindas bags. linda na mugu raised to power infinity
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 1:20am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

How do you define luxurious? And what's the top range car in her collection?

Travel all over the world to where? There are tons of basic chics out there that travel almost every month to different places...that doesn't make travelling a luxury, it's normal.

I don't know about Dangote - but Otedola looks like a rich nyggah in his sleep. And the daughters look rich. Don't compare her to moneybags.

I'm just taking you to task.
not in nigeria. keep it real playa

how do i define luxurious ? bruv, luxurious is universal. that banana island mansion will be considered luxurious in any part of the world. it looks like it belongs on MTV cribs ( not emphatically saying she owns it lol ) and she has a range rover ( which every celeb in the world owns ). thats luxurious. keep it real playa. even though i know linda ikeji is an arrogant pompous prick, i am righteous enough to admit that she knows her luxury. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tbliss22(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2016
loomer:
I beg, the bag dey fly?
No the bag dey run!!! In fact e get bullet proof!!!
Lolzzz
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:
She was scammed and the scam was so good she actually believes it and is fighting to defend it.
I once bought 2 replica prada bags for my wife, pink and black with a thick gold strip on the handle on it and when fedex delivered them they were so real with the ceritificate of authenticity. They cost me about 45k each and my wife couldnt stop flaunting them. One day she went to Rita Dominics birthday party at la campagne (rita is their family friend) and Rita saw the bag and loved it and insisted she wanted her own. My wife told me and I ordered another one with black/brown with the gold strip on it and my wife sold it to her as the original for 280k. That was the day I knew that replicas are amazing and haven't stopped buying them since. Those are the pics of the Prada bag. Truth be told, these replicas are so good that only the makers can tell the difference same with Lindas bags. linda na mugu raised to power infinity

You are proud you buy and sell fakes even without telling someone it was a fake you were selling to her which is fraud. When Buhari calls you criminals you will be making noise angry

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Yea I guess you're right cheesy
Tolatutu:

Isn't that what she does to others going by your logic what's her business with other people's marriages, careers e.tc When you make a career out of talking about other people's business you have no moral right to complain when they do the same to you. You and i know if someone else was caught showing off fake bags Linda will be the first to talk about it
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:

how do i define luxurious ? bruv, luxurious is universal. that banana island mansion will be considered luxurious in any part of the world. it looks like it belongs on MTV cribs ( not emphatically saying she owns it lol ) and she has a range rover ( which every celeb in the world owns ). thats luxurious. keep it real playa. even though i know linda ikeji is an arrogant pompous prick, i am righteous enough to admit that she knows her luxury. wink grin

Abeg when you see children that were born into money you will know versus those who became rich later e.g check out Otedola's kids and Ajumobi's daughters. Not that its a crime not to be born into money its just what it is

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2016
cococandy:
Yea I guess you're right cheesy

That is why many people are so happy to call her out because she does the same to others. Let her feel what other's feel when she and her blog members bash them grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tbliss22(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2016
viviangist:
Dear Beautiful Mother (Me) No Mind em...... the Only difference between Original and Fake is just the Price , if you want better material #BUYNIGERIANPRODUCTS I Mean pure Aba Bags .... still me Vivian Gist (Ada Anambra)

But As you Carry $28, 000 Go Buy Only Bag nne m ..... Na EFCC U dey call ooooooo.

Solving the mathematics.
$1 = $345
$28,000 = 9.6 Million Naira

Carry The 9.6 Million Enter Anambra Here you go use am buy better Mansion ... i no lie.

But as you carry the 9.6 Million Buy Only Bags ? Dear u need to go and carry FIFA World Cup grin.

Even if i become ambassador of Blogging in the world.

Motherless people and Helpless people never finish nw.
Lily try and use ur wealth and secure something Above.

Words my dear!!

Establishing a foundation or blessing millions of orphans out there might just earn her good prayers from those kids
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by wonlasewonimi: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Crass idiotic breadseller
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:

A normal range rover isn't luxurious when you define it in context of wealth cos that's like one of the most common cars out there today. If she were to own the customised version that represent luxury - then you can label her luxurious.

Take the house out of the equation cos the jury is out on that one. Cite other things that make you feel she's luxurious. The lady doesn't even know how to dress and her taste is basic.

Taking sukkot to task like I do every night. grin

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2016
her business is to poke into other people's life... she is feeling some of the heat she has been dishing out for over 4 years.

cococandy:

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:

she's like d LovePeddler you would take swimming on the bahamas dis coming sunday.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

A normal range rover isn't luxurious when you define it in context of wealth cos that's like one of the most common cars out there today. If she were to own the customised version that represent luxury - then you can label her luxurious.

Take the house out of the equation cos the jury is out on that one. Cite other things that make you feel she's luxurious. The lady doesn't even know how to dress and her taste is basic.

Taking sukkot to task like I do every night. grin
yeah, common amongst celebrities. the operative word being CELEBRITIES. lol. keep it real playa. as per how she dresses, just cuz she dont know how to dress ( a subjective criteria ) doesnt mean what she is wearing is not expensive. although personally i see nothing wrong in her dress sense. she always looks elegant. she is not a bad looking lass is all i am tryna tell you, and she dresses according to how she looks. hey you know i like being taken to task lmao grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 1:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:
she's like d LovePeddler you would take swimming on the bahamas dis coming sunday.
i dont take whores to the bahamas on sunday, i take them to church grin grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by alienvirus: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Oya make she dare hermes to send her another one! If she buys and there is no difference.
Make she still buy some more!
On how no difference dey for the bags then she go lock up enjoy her new four birkins!
How you see am? grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Tolatutu:

Abeg when you see children that were born into money you will know versus those who became rich later e.g check out Otedola's kids and Ajumobi's daughters. Not that its a crime not to be born into money its just what it is

Ajimobi have always had moneyundecided

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Ajimobi have always had moneyundecided

Yes Ajumobi has been extremely wealthy before he became a Governor, he was always one of the rich people in Ibadan. His daughters were wearing designers even in secondary school, i know them well. People were shocked when they heard he was running sef because they felt he was too butty to cope

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
i dont take whores to the bahamas on sunday, i take them to church grin grin
Nigga pls! grin grin grin a quickie with this birkins razz girl will get you set for life!

Whatcha say! Come sunday you get on a private jet to nassau, bahamas slam that nymphomaniacs ass into d soft fabrics on the bed in the royal suite of a five fucking star hotel. All expenses would be paid by her ofcourse grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
yeah, common amongst celebrities. the operative word being CELEBRITIES. lol. keep it real playa. as per how she dresses, just cuz she dont know how to dress ( a subjective criteria ) doesnt mean what she is wearing is not expensive. although personally i see nothing wrong in her dress sense. she always looks elegant. she is not a bad looking lass is all i am tryna tell you, and she dresses according to how she looks. hey you know i like being taken to task lmao grin

Lol.

Yes, it's common amongst celebrities cos that's always the cheapest car in their collection, not the highest range car they have. On the street, range rover is one of the most common cars you'll see. And since that's the highest range car in her collection, that negates the luxurious bit.

I wasn't going to knock her dress sense and if you'd labelled her "simple", I probably wouldn't have alluded to that. But when you alluded to her being "luxurious", it's only right that I cite that cos she doesn't look luxurious. She always look basic.

Anyway, you violated Hermes by saying they probably sold the bang bang Chinese replica to her. Those who shop at Hermes on Sloane street are billionaires and millionaires (in pounds sterling). Why would they want to scam a nonentity that's only known in naij and her money isn't long? C'mon, that's like saying Harrods scammed people. wink

7 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 1:44am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Yes, it's common amongst celebrities cos that's always the cheapest car in their collection, not the highest range car they have. On the street, range rover is one of the most common cars you'll see. And since that's the highest range car in her collection, that negates the luxurious bit.

I wasn't going to knock her dress sense and if you'd labelled her "simple", I probably wouldn't have alluded to that. But when you alluded to her being "luxurious", it's only right that I cite that cos she doesn't look luxurious. She always look basic.

Anyway, you violated Hermes by saying they probably sold the bang bang Chinese replica to her. Those who shop at Hermes on Sloane street are billionaires and millionaires (in pounds sterling). Why would they want to scam a nonentity that's only known in naij and her money isn't long? C'mon, that's like saying Harrods scammed people. wink

Exactly how will Hermes sell a fake, Hermes that you have to be on a waiting list for years before you can buy their bags. That's why people knew it was fake, there's no way she will get 2 at once, you don't just walk into Hermes with your money and pick up a Birkin. Hollywood celebs sef wait on list for years to get one

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 1:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Nigga pls! grin grin grin a quickie with this birkins razz girl will get you set for life!

Whatcha say! Come sunday you get on a private jet to nassau, bahamas slam that nymphomaniacs ass into d soft fabrics on the bed in the royal suite of a five fucking star hotel. All expenses would be paid by her ofcourse grin
i somehow doubt that. i dont even think she herself is set for life. maybe if we are speaking of otedolas daughter, then I will be set for life after 'knowing her' in the bahamas grin grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Truth.

There are stores here in US that accepts yen.
Lol@yen
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Linda you sef stop replying all these people na! angry

You are now doing what they want you to do. To "TALK"!

Now she's bragging about the price of the bag and all her wealth? Clearly her success has burrowed deep into her skull.

Such a pity! angry

no, its not the way you are seeing it. If people attack you and you don't talk back at least for once, then you stand a chance of internalizing what you hear and that could begin to form your idea of yourself. You won't know when you will begin to apologize to people for not even doing them wrong. When that happens, you will begin to LOSE it, i tell you! You will begin to apologize to people and trust me, you wouldn't want to be in that shoe!

It is ok not to hit back sometimes when people attack you this way, but when you keep quiet all the time, then sorry will be your baptisimal name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.