Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? (3226 Views)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by whitelexi(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2009
. . . and there i was thinking u were just looking for some cheap attention, now i have to hold my hand up and swallow my initial comments.

I think u have what it takes when looks are involved. Your other attributes will determine the other bits and pieces. There is nothing wrong with being friendly without prejudice, but there has to be a defining line somewhere and u need to draw that line by yourself. There is a word called standard, and your standard is determined by where you choose to draw the line, the line is your benchmark and u should always try to stay either on or above the target, u also will need a lot of control to manage your progress or else u will very likely slip below that standards benchmark.

Your circle of girlfriends can also pull u down, no matter how badly a guy wants u, he will have a rethink if u r mixing in a group that is not all that.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Gabry(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol hey now kokos and kokolets don't compliment me too much. Knowing me, I can switch it into overdrive like a renegade and start yarning dust.

ok now ure back to yourself!  grin  grin

walakolobo:

Hi Reggie,

Dont you know that these men and women replying you are old, poor and ragged hence they are jealous of you?  Look at me, i am also in the opposite direction of what you are going thru ' .

[/color] I learnt from when i was young to just be myself, dont discriminate,, shape your di ck for the future and all that, and these men will keep coming, now, i have enough of these celebs as my ex.

Ok. Mehnn. . . Ure such a hypocrite. Look at you claiming to not discriminate people yet you are saying the above things. Isnt that called Dicriminating?  smiley  wink

walakolobo:

Who doesnt want to be young, rich, successful and hang out with creme de la creme in society, dont you know an average naija person has serious beef with anyone who appears to be above them socially?

LOL! grin See Ass Gold Digger. I pity you guy  grin  grin  grin

walakolobo:

I am not rich or born with a diamond spoon hanging from my mouth or something, but look, if i list the names of celebs whose back has rubbed my bed, in fact, you will send me your number immediately, people like Serena Williams, Mariah Carey, Tonton Milan, Diana Ross, Jennifer Hudson oh, the list is so long, look, these ladies just cant stop getting accross to me, why, because they know what they get from me and they cant get elsewhere. I learnt from when i was young to just be myself, dont discriminate, talk to anyone and everyone, shape your di ck for the future and all that, and these men will keep coming, now, i have enough of these celebs as my ex.

HAHA! In that case! I slept with Obama!!~!  grin   grin  grin

walakolobo:

Darling, i am hoping we can hook up, skiils are skills, gifts are gifts, ability is not the same as abinibi, it is in borne, so, for now, stick to what you can attract.

By the way, lets have a list of yuppie guys whose bed you have lain on.

LOL! See Scammer!  grin  cheesy U be potential Mumu in da house!  cheesy
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2009
whitelexi:

. . . and there i was thinking u were just looking for some cheap attention, now i have to hold my hand up and swallow my initial comments.

I think u have what it takes when looks are involved. Your other attributes will determine the other bits and pieces. There is nothing wrong with being friendly without prejudice, but there has to be a defining line somewhere and u need to draw that line by yourself. There is a word called standard, and your standard is determined by where you choose to draw the line, the line is your benchmark and u should always try to stay either on or above the target, u also will need a lot of control to manage your progress or else u will very likely slip below that standards benchmark.

Your circle of girlfriends can also pull u down, no matter how badly a guy wants u, he will have a rethink if u r mixing in a group that is not all that.

Na waaa! See ENglish shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by kalmebad(f): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2009
@ poster

I got ur drift even though some people here will refuse to accept the reality of life

But u see d twist of life is that it doesn't often give u exactly what you want

You are here not criticising but wondering why certain set of pple u did mention hv the guts toasting, (the truth people can be gutsy) this shouldn't have given u concern but rather ignore them, also as much as u dont redicule anyone in so doing., shits are bound to happen and always regardless.

I know myself and know my limmit of expectations in things, and its irking when some pple dont kwn,
I have been in ur shoes more often than not, (u hv a driver, an okada man asking to marry or date u jus becus of ur friendliness with them)

NL, to those raising eyebrows, how many of you at ur level of education will descend low going for may be an orange seller or house girl and if u are a lady , may be for a mechanic or shoe mender?. either for date or marriage(lets be realistic)
No condition is permanent yes, but would that make us not to hv standard again??

Why will an okada man wake up and probably think he can marry me and make me a wife? (becus he has balls inbtween his twoo legs) aran't nonsense.

So dear i feel your pain, be jovial to them, accommodating , and when they try to take ur simplicity for a ride, ask them to kiss ur ass. simple.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by walakolobo: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Gabry

Are you the poster? Name calling doesnt move me. Your father, mother, and your entire household are gold diggers, scammers, mumu and whatever name is on this world. Who born you, smelly pu ssie. may you rot inside without knowing. foolish goon.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
Reggie,
I've seen ur pix, if thats you then you are cool. Why then do you attract the wrong guys?
Maybe you need to stop being 'Miss Nice'. Toughen up. I like you already, and i'm a rich kid.  wink
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Gabry(f): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
walakolobo:

@Gabry

Are you the poster? Name calling doesnt move me. Your father, mother, and your entire household are gold diggers, scammers, mumu and whatever name is on this world. Who born you, smelly pu ssie. may you rot inside without knowing. foolish goon.

Dang. ,  See his sausage lips vibrating in thin air. LOL!  grin

Gold Digger ke? Whos the one sleeping with the whole entire Hollywood (so called tongue) and wanting only nice things? grin
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by papine(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
Gabry:

Dang. , See his sausage lips vibrating in thin air. LOL! grin

Gold Digger ke? Whos the one sleeping with the whole entire Hollywood (so called tongue) and wanting only nice things? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ha HA GAB, that is not nice,
it's good anyway, b cos nija fever is spreading in your vain
wink
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by kokonets(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster

This is a normal occurrence but u shldnt fret much about it. Every one has a standard so u nid to set a standard for ur self but setting this standard doesnt make u inapprochable, boys can approach u u will be friendly but firm about it. Even poor pple have standards!lol when this boys see u they will realise that levels don change.

Just my 2cents!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Beaf: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
You see now? You are attracting local boys like walakolobo grin

The best ways to attract "local boys" are:
[list]
[li]Always spit on the floor, every and anywhere[/li]
[li]Scratch ya yansh remorselesly[/li]
[li]Chew guguru and epa in the office[/li]
[/list]

. . .You should be getting the drift
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Gabry(f): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
papine:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ha HA GAB, that is not nice,
it's good anyway, b cos nija fever is spreading in your vain
wink

ok. . . Im sorry sad sad sad sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by eleshin(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2009
i realy dont know your location in nigeria but if it is lagos then i think your problem is more of metaphysical cos with this pic you posted for every 5 guys that walk up to you in lagos at least 1 of  them must be a reflection of what you hope for in a man.just dont change the way you are,be simple as you are and continue to be nice to people,its just a matter of time you will soon be happy for what you are unhappy for.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by oyinda3(f): 2:28am On Jul 11, 2009
It's normal and happens to most girls. It's not that you don't have class. it's just that you are too nice and there is nothing wrong with that. one can never be too nice( i guess).

like those mechanics on the road, cashiers at stores, market sellers or those tha cannot speak english properly or just local boys and of those likes,imagine giving me their numbers, and all. I sometimes answer them so that it won't be like i'm behaving like a queen.

same in the US. the street boys and ghetto guys will hit on most girls that walk by on the street irrespective of their class. most girls will ignore them or feel insulted that an old hobo is hitting on her. and I guess you are one of the nicer ones that will talk to the omo alata or mechanic.
yes you can end up with one of them if you give them ur number and maybe fall in love but if you don't want that (which i'm guessing you don't), then start learning how to ignore them. just tell them you're not interested. remain a nice person though. it's a good quality to have rather than being a rich snob
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Akinagirl(f): 2:45am On Jul 11, 2009
Its Ok to be nice, just be firm. Don't send mixed signals, and nicely tell them you are not interested.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2009
I want to say thank you all for sharing and contributing to my question.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by bluespice(f): 3:56am On Jul 12, 2009
toughen up sweets wink

dunno about y'all i believe there's being too nice
poster here is an example
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by topup: 3:59am On Jul 12, 2009
Hi, Reggie, you're very pretty smiley.

It's simply because you've kinda got the girl-next-door look. You appear friendly and sweet, probably have dimples as well, and probably walk with a smile on your face. You look approachable, and that's why people approach you. Same thing happens to me, but I'm just nice, nothing worse that feeling to bring a guy's ego down, not all of us have the choice in our social status or economics so in order to be greatful, we should all try and treat all people the same.

At least this way you have more choice tongue.

We can never pick who we attract tongue, I've been approached by a 35+ year old man (when I was 17/18) and even at younger ages in highschool, builders have shouted across the street.

I think the issue is our approachability, if it really bothers you, you can put up a front, walk fast, don't smile too much, but then wouldn't you develop those frown lines on your lovely face tongue.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Emmanbaba: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2009
Well reggie, i think you need to change two things about yourself viz the places you go and also your swagger. Go to the right places and meet the right people. I'm sure if you don't go to places where these people could see you, they ain't gon turn to birds and fly to where you are. Also, i think you need to improve your swagger especially if you're around these people. A sun-shade and an earpiece might help you. You get to the right places, put your smiles back on, ALL IMHO!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Emmanbaba: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2009
Well reggie, i think you need to change two things about yourself viz the places you go and also your swagger. Go to the right places and meet the right people. I'm sure if you don't go to places where these people could see you, they ain't gon turn to birds and fly to where you are. Also, i think you need to improve your swagger especially if you're around these people. A sun-shade and an earpiece might help you. You get to the right places, put your smiles back on, ALL IMHO!
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by playahP(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
I TOT U SAID THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND??
HOW COME ITS 17 WHEN I CHECKED, first lie
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2009
topup:

Hi, Reggie, you're very pretty smiley.

It's simply because you've kinda got the girl-next-door look. You appear friendly and sweet, probably have dimples as well, and probably walk with a smile on your face. You look approachable, and that's why people approach you. Same thing happens to me, but I'm just nice, nothing worse that feeling to bring a guy's ego down, not all of us have the choice in our social status or economics so in order to be greatful, we should all try and treat all people the same.

At least this way you have more choice tongue.

We can never pick who we attract tongue, I've been approached by a 35+ year old man (when I was 17/18) and even at younger ages in highschool, builders have shouted across the street.

I think the issue is our approachability, if it really bothers you, you can put up a front, walk fast, don't smile too much, but then wouldn't you develop those frown lines on your lovely face tongue.

Thanks top-up and u r pretty urself. yes i'm going to change my approach towards them , not being rude but also let them know their limits.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2009
playah P:

I TOT U SAID THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND??
HOW COME ITS 17 WHEN I CHECKED, first lie

r u sure u r ok? yes this is my first post. I didn't say this is my only post.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by waterworks(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ poster so i just come here pour my mind 4 ground like say i dey write JAMB you nor fit even say well done i hear. NA WA O embarassed
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
@poster
why shuld any body b scared to talk to u or even to ve ur number. ow come u know that geneveive who is even a godamn LovePeddler doesnt get disturbed every day by anybody.
u re fukcing proud no matter ow much u pretend not to b.
coming from a rich home dont mean shit
ur parents may b as broke as those fukcing mechanics by morrow while those mech culd b any gadem thing by morrow.
get hold of ursef asshole and stop feeling bad cos low people are trying to b ur friend.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
tpacalipse:

@poster
why shuld any body b scared to talk to u or even to ve ur number. ow come u know that geneveive who is even a godamn LovePeddler doesnt get disturbed every day by anybody.
ur parents may b as broke as those fukcing mechanics by morrow while those mech culd b any gadem thing by morrow.
get hold of ursef asshole and stop feeling bad cos low people are trying to b ur friend.

hmmmmmmm,  don't be too harsh on her,  you are getting it twisted

I understand what the poster is trying to point out.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Reggieluv(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
tpacalipse:

@poster

Keep ranting if u don't know how to use ur brain for understanding.

faakay:

hmmmmmmm, don't be too harsh on her, you are getting it twisted

I understand what the poster is trying to point out.

thanks, he doesn't even need 2 understand
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Benqozenero(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hi, i understand and feel 4 ur position, however shit happens. Don't worry, lets get on as frnds. U can check my profile if u'r interested then mail me. Thanks.
Re: Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? by Dammyray(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
@Reggieluv as for me i never fil for my categories i always like going beyond bonds but it works for me sha som how, maybe thats the type of peps you'v been meeting we could be friends dont think am that i low class toy oo my Yahoo ID is there on my profile reach me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring / Is That How Christian Girls Behave / Hey!!! Describe Your Ex....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.