Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (71654 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
donnie:

Didn't Benny Hinn remarry? One two one two, they mention Benny Hinn. Those who encouraged Pastor Anita to seek for divorce probably mentioned Benny Hinn's wife. No be so o. Pastor Chris is Pastor Chris, Benny Hinn is Benny Hinn (two distinct men of God with different callings before God) and The Word remains the same.

Benny Hinn never remarried; he just reunited with his separated wife who was in the process of filing for a divorce.
What I mean is no amount of faith or prayers can undo the historicity of their divorce. If the prayers were to work, it'd have been before the divorce was decreed. Henceforth should the prayers 'work', it'd be Oyaks remarrying his FORMER WIFE.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
flamingREED:

Deeper Life is waxing strong.

Modesty and steadfastness pay... smiley
Modern Pharisees

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
vooks:

Benny Hinn never remarried; he just reunited with his separated wife who was in the process of filing for a divorce.
What I mean is no amount of faith or prayers can undo the historicity of their divorce. If the prayers were to work, it'd have been before the divorce was decreed. Henceforth should the prayers 'work', it'd be Oyaks remarrying his FORMER WIFE.

People should please stop comparing our dear MoG to Benny Hinn.
You think its easy for a MAN OF GOD to be ACCOUNTABLE TO ONE WOMAN IN MARRIAGE?
Even God himself had to tell Abraham to listen to Sarah when She demanded the sack of Hagar(the other woman!).
After all ministry is different from marriage.
It takes a level of meekness to still honour a wife in your life knowing that you are a man of God.
The difference however is that the whole world is clearly watching & have the God given sense to identify men of integrity and humility.
When a leader is completely surrounded by sycophants, there is trouble o.
How can you practically divorce a woman for years & perpetually refuse her from coming to be with you & NO ONE COULD INTERVENE IN THE CHURCH.
SYCOPHANTS!!!
Now they are everywhere calling the woman all sorts.
Leaders are busy programming the mind of their sheep. INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR INTEGRITY.
Lolz......
It is in his interest that She hasnt made public her proof of his infidelity.
She has tried!
Settle her and let her be.
God will take care of her. She was first HIS DAUGHTER b4 a man married her.
God will take care of her!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kayelyon:

People should please stop comparing our dear MoG to Benny Hinn.

The reason I gave Benny Hinn is because I was replying to somebody who quoted him as an example of 'all is not lost'. Once again, the fundamental difference between Hinn and Oyaks (funny I used to see Oyaks as a Hinn copycat once upon a time) is that Benny Hinn was NEVER divorced in the first place. Separated couple getting back together is very different from divorced couple getting together. Oyaks can only get back together with Anita vide a fresh marriage. This should dispel the hopes of their fans who still fantasize about a reunion

You think its easy for a MAN OF GOD to be ACCOUNTABLE TO ONE WOMAN IN MARRIAGE?
I have no idea what you mean but I hope you are no delusion that pastors' spouses are the most stressed. I can think of several other careers that stretch marital bonds to the max. Think of the military for instance

Even God himself had to tell Abraham to listen to Sarah when She demanded the sack of Hagar(the other woman!).
After all ministry is different from marriage.
It takes a level of meekness to still honour a wife in your life knowing that you are a man of God.
No it doesn't. One has to constantly remind themselves that to the wife,M they are FIRST husbands,and pastors or MoGs secondly. When you get it in reverse, and you start speaking to your spouse in tongues,there will be trouble. Success in marriage and ministry are not mutually exclusive.

The difference however is that the whole world is clearly watching & have the God given sense to identify men of integrity and humility.
How can you practically divorce a woman for years & perpetually refuse her from coming to be with you & NO ONE COULD INTERVENE IN THE CHURCH.
SYCOPHANTS!!!
Agreed!
It helps to remain accountable to a few regardless of your stature in spirituality. I've heard TB Joshua say that he has no friends because he is too busy or something.

If you ever deluded yourself that you are too spiritual to listen to man,my ou are setting yourself for epic fail

Now they are everywhere calling the woman all sorts.
A successful marriage takes two, and a failed one takes two. That's my belief as a married man. I can't take credit for my successful marriage but heap blame on her when it fails. Thats hypocrisy!
Leaders are busy programming the mind of their sheep. INSTEAD OF WORKING ON THEIR INTEGRITY.
Lolz......
It is in his interest that She hasnt made public her proof of his infidelity.
She has tried!
Settle her and let her be.
God will take care of her. She was first HIS DAUGHTER b4 a man married her.
God will take care of her!
Wise words.
I've heard there are serious negotiations, buying her silence. Then there is another bit. If they split marital property, a lid will be opened on Oyaks wealth, which into date is a mystery
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by asalimpo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
The world ,in it darkness files for divorce ;Christians are following suite.
In God's eyes are they divorced? Except for adultery, God gives no grounds for divorce.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by analice107: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
mbembe:
People like you are worse than 'armed robbers' because those ones at least come out to declare that they want to rob you..... but Satanist like you hide behind the computer to spread falsehood.

I am no fan of Chris Oyahkilome, infact, l dislike that "jerry-curled", funky-looking, unserious persona of his, since l was young. I think "spiritual leaders" like him should "lead by example.... good example" .....and he is a bad example of "moderation". (my opinion though).

Let us ASSUME that what you posit above is TRUE. Let us assume that it was Chris who left/abandoned his family on London!
Let me also ASSUME that you have been to London, at least ONCE!

Now, tell us, does London looks like a place where a "man" can impose his wish on his wife, against her will?
can you tell your wife to "sit down there".... (when she does not want to)..... and she will obey you?
As a mater of fact, when it comes to the whole of Europe and America, it is thee woman that tells the man to "sit down there"... and he does! grin grin
If he doesn't, he gets thrown out of his own house, that same night, with not more than his knickers, loses his kids and becomes an instant ATM (wife and child support) to the estranged wife.

Again, based on your words, which we decided to "assume for truth", let us ask this Kwesion: Did Chris also tie his wife down in London, that she could not buy a ticket and say "Today, l will live with my husband in Nigeria"... and fly to Lagos? ..... or does she have her reason for "staying put" in London and refusing to come live with her husband?

So, the argument that Chris dumped his family in London, does not wash at all.

Fact is; Anita was the one that abandoned her husband in Nigeria because she has her own "reasons and designs" for refusing to come home.

Jist: (meaning you can ignore it)
1.) She prefers living in London than Nigeria because over there, she gets to be the 'husband'.... while Chris will be the wife

2.) she was getting "power drunk" and wanted to be lording it over other Church Ministers who by "church hierachy", are senior to her since she is just the "Pastor's wife"... and not 2nd in-command. Infact, she was challenging Chris authority, within the church.
That sort of behaviour can only go unchallenged in London, hence her staying put over there! undecided undecided

3.) Since the church has a "very lucrative" branch in London, Anita figured out she better hold onto that one....and she eventually converted it to her own "personal church" (Go and read the court papers as regards the wahala that happened in that branch of the church, when she hijacked ownership of it! Imagine a British court "dividing ownership of church" between husband and wife, like it is some "carnal/material" property, eehn?)

Issokay!

So, for Anita, its all about the Love of MONEY and POWER....... the marriage can go to blazes!
I just hope she wont be pretending to be seeing visions of exhibiting anything resembling "spiritual", afterwards! undecided shocked shocked grin grin grin

Now that they are free of each other's burden, l hope we get to have some fresh air

- Sound analysis. You made lotta sense

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's as if I wrote this piece.
There's something folks don't get. Pastor Chris is a victim in this case, but no one is ready to hear his own side of the story. Until you are close to their families, you won't believe what most men of God go through in the hands of their wives. Few men of God enjoy their marriages. I don't know why, but they seem to marry very pretty wives but Demonic in character.
When you have issues, you go to them, but they can't tell you how it is with them. Men of God are the loneliest people alive. They listen to everyone, but no one to listen to them, except God. The wives who understands that their husbands being pastors won't talk, take advantage of this and torment these men. You see them smile brightly in church, calling each other mummy and daddy, at home they don't share beds. Satan uses their wives against them. If only we know, we will go easy on some of these men.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by analice107: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
vooks:

Why did the 'man of God' marry an over ambitious woman?
Wait,say what? he did not foresee it?
What right has h to prophesy over your life if he can't foresee calamity in his life?

My dearest, if you go back to when those two started out at University of Ekpoma, there was nothing to incite the over ambition. The MOG, will have no way of knowing how things will turn out later.
Fact is that, the woman never considered the fact that, pastor Chris never commanded her to obey any law, God did. So her allegiance is to God first and foremost, not pastor Chris. All sin is a debt to God, not to man, because no man said to a fellow man, "Thou Shall not". God did. So, we have our responsibilities to God. It never occurred to her that she will account for the souls she will mislead by reason of her actions. She is selfish, and a servant of God serves God by serving others. She will answer for trying to scatter the church of Jesus Christ. She has set herself against God.
I don't like Christ Embassy members with hair anyways. But let's call a Spade, a Spade, not a garden tool.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by analice107: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
vooks:

He is all that times 1000 yet he could not keep save his marriage

Brother pls take it easy nah, this issue takes two you know? You can't save anyone who doesn't want saving. Anita is an adult. Anita knows the word of God, she preaches it, but she wants to be like the westerners who pick and choose what to obey or disobey from the Bible.
Pastor Chris is a victim in this case really. It's really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by eplanning: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kayelyon:

I thank God for members of the CEC. They are the best. Men of integrity who will tell you to your face when you are wrong. I have had the opportunity of relatiing closely with some of them. Pastor Chris is blessed to have them. No wonder he has been able to weather all storms all these years and the impact continues. The glory is increasing continually.

Even common sense should tell you... You cannot come this far and achieve this much without wise counsel. And don't forget this MOG comes from a lineage of several pastors and ministers. Senior men and women who pray for him and give advice.

And you are angry because they refused to allow Madam to usurp authority or to hijack the church.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by eplanning: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
analice107:

Brother pls take it easy nah, this issue takes two you know? You can't save anyone who doesn't want saving. Anita is an adult. Anita knows the word of God, she preaches it, but she wants to be like the westerners who pick and choose what to obey or disobey from the Bible.

Don't mind them. Someone who wrote the book DONT PACK YOUR BAGS YET has packed her bags and they say it is normal. Instead of praying for her.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 5:18am On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

My beloved sister,
Why is Oyaks a victim?
It takes two to keep a marriage and it also takes two to break it.
What you are doing is blaming the one who files for a divorce instead of attempting to understand her circumstances. A woman is subjected to neglect, infidelity and probably violence but when she opts out you heap ALL blame on her?

But this was not even my point, my point was that this divorce is a chink in the armor of invincibility worn by these false gospeliers. They claim they have the power to live above want, disease bla bla, power over circumstances, they are gods BUT a personal problem spirals out of control as they watch.

Faith does not make you superhuman who is immune to frailties of the flesh. This is a fat lie
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 5:27am On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

My dearest, if you go back to when those two started out at University of Ekpoma, there was nothing to incite the over ambition. The MOG, will have no way of knowing how things will turn out later.
Fact is that, the woman never considered the fact that, pastor Chris never commanded her to obey any law, God did. So her allegiance is to God first and foremost, not pastor Chris. All sin is a debt to God, not to man, because no man said to a fellow man, "Thou Shall not". God did. So, we have our responsibilities to God. It never occurred to her that she will account for the souls she will mislead by reason of her actions. She is selfish, and a servant of God serves God by serving others. She will answer for trying to scatter the church of Jesus Christ. She has set herself against God.
I don't like Christ Embassy members with hair anyways. But let's call a Spade, a Spade, not a garden tool.

Here is where we part ways. You assume that the one who files for divorce is to blame for the divorce. But they may have been driven to it by the other person. Jesus says whoever divorces for anything other than adultery commits adultery and causes the other party to commit adultery. Anita cited infidelity among others in her suit. The one who commits adultery the the guilty party, not the whole who in response to adultery files for divorce.

A woman is brutally beaten to within inches of her life and she walks out yet the society blames her for abandoning her marriage?

God hates divorce, but in His love, He makes provision for a an impossible marriage. Marital bonds can be irreconcilably broken dearest.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 5:33am On Mar 10, 2016
eplanning:

I thank God for members of the CEC. They are the best. Men of integrity who will tell you to your face when you are wrong. I have had the opportunity of relatiing closely with some of them. Pastor Chris is blessed to have them. No wonder he has been able to weather all storms all these years and the impact continues. The glory is increasing continually.

Even common sense should tell you... You cannot come this far and achieve this much without wise counsel. And don't forget this MOG comes from a lineage of several pastors and ministers. Senior men and women who pray for him and give advice.

And you are angry because they refused to allow Madam to usurp authority or to hijack the church.

Primary cause for divorce is listed as infidelity.
You will of course bury your head in the sand and deny this,but at the same time you will peddle unsubstantiated gossip that she attempted to usurp authority. Talking with both sides of your mouth grin

Here is the biggest thing you are missing. The divorce will open the lid on Oyaks' PERSONAL wealth which will be shared equally. I'm certain NOBODY among his sycophants had any clue as to his exact net worth. Anita will also write about her misery in his hands. If she lies, Oyaks can sue her for defamation. This idol you so gladly worship is about to be exposed
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2016
analice107:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's as if I wrote this piece.
There's something folks don't get. Pastor Chris is a victim in this case, but no one is ready to hear his own side of the story. Until you are close to their families, you won't believe what most men of God go through in the hands of their wives. Few men of God enjoy their marriages. I don't know why, but they seem to marry very pretty wives but Demonic in character.
When you have issues, you go to them, but they can't tell you how it is with them. Men of God are the loneliest people alive. They listen to everyone, but no one to listen to them, except God. The wives who understands that their husbands being pastors won't talk, take advantage of this and torment these men. You see them smile brightly in church, calling each other mummy and daddy, at home they don't share beds. Satan uses their wives against them. If only we know, we will go easy on some of these men.

Dearest Anas09,
I think you are generalizing. Many ministers imagine their calling transforms them into demigods, there are as many wives of MoGs who are living in hell purely on account of their husbands' callings just as there are MoGs who are married to daughters of Satan. They are terrorized and intimidated into silence by their larger-than-life images.

Ministers of the gospel need to wake up to the fact that to their families,they are first husbands and fathers,many secondly MoG.

We also need to disabuse the notion that Christian ministry is the most stressful occupation on the marriage institution. I can think of others like millitary or even politics.

We need to stop making excuses for these ministers' failures. When we elevate them on pedestals it is difficult to find their faults. That's why everyone is busy blaming Anita. She is a convenient scapegoat. Oyaks went ahead and portrayed her as stubborn and under-anointed. She has an equal right to be heard, and she has a lot to tell. They are now trying to gag her from speaking or writing about her marriage. Interesting times
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2016
vooks:

Dearest Anas09,
I think you are generalizing. Many ministers imagine their calling transforms them into demigods, there are as many wives of MoGs who are living in hell purely on account of their husbands' callings just as there are MoGs who are married to daughters of Satan. They are terrorized and intimidated into silence by their larger-than-life images.

Ministers of the gospel need to wake up to the fact that to their families,they are first husbands and fathers,many secondly MoG.

We also need to disabuse the notion that Christian ministry is the most stressful occupation on the marriage institution. I can think of others like millitary or even politics.

We need to stop making excuses for these ministers' failures. When we elevate them on pedestals it is difficult to find their faults. That's why everyone is busy blaming Anita. She is a convenient scapegoat. Oyaks went ahead and portrayed her as stubborn and under-anointed. She has an equal right to be heard, and she has a lot to tell. They are now trying to gag her from speaking or writing about her marriage. Interesting times

Really interesting times i must say.
She should speak please. Many will learn from it. Some will find help, made free etc.
Esp intending couples in the ministry. There are boundaries that should never be crossed.
The moG crossed a lot of lines as far as the marriage institution is concerned. She endured for 16years praying and hoping. Got tired, confronted her misery, demanded her rights as a wife & GOT HORRIBLY HUMILIATED!
When a man doesnt love his wife, its nt hard to know.
She has given up....
Now CE members are portraying him as the victim.
A deception that will only work on the deluded, fanatic & the gullible.
mtcheeeeew!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Kayelyon:

Really interesting times i must say.
She should speak please. Many will learn from it. Some will find help, made free etc.
Esp intending couples in the ministry. There are boundaries that should never be crossed.
The moG crossed a lot of lines as far as the marriage institution is concerned. She endured for 16years praying and hoping. Got tired, confronted her misery, demanded her rights as a wife & GOT HORRIBLY HUMILIATED!
When a man doesnt love his wife, its nt hard to know.
She has given up....
Now CE members are portraying him as the victim.
A deception that will only work on the deluded, fanatic & the gullible.
mtcheeeeew!!!!

You are right. I have no idea where we get this crazy notion that 'men of God' are innocent until proven guilty while the rest are guilty till proven innocent. I can understand Oyaks sycophants, they are confused. If they countenance Oyaks being at fault, they'd have to explain why they still follow him. So they must against all evidence blame Anita and sanctify Oyaks. Don't confuse them with facts.

This is why all evidence pointing to infidelity is ignored while all gossip about Anita being mean and carnal is touted as the truth.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by eplanning: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
vooks:

Primary cause for divorce is listed as infidelity.
You will of course bury your head in the sand and deny this,but at the same time you will peddle unsubstantiated gossip that she attempted to usurp authority. Talking with both sides of your mouth grin

Here is the biggest thing you are missing. The divorce will open the lid on Oyaks' PERSONAL wealth which will be shared equally. I'm certain NOBODY among his sycophants had any clue as to his exact net worth. Anita will also write about her misery in his hands. If she lies, Oyaks can sue her for defamation. This idol you so gladly worship is about to be exposed

What I see here is just an active imagination. Did you not read that they are already done with the court? In fact that (the sharing of assets) is what delayed the matter. The Man of God declared a house in SA and about one hundred and twenty something thousand USD. Of course they were dissappointed since they expected more, hence their coming to NL to wail. grin tongue

Has she not started writing? If she had any more aresenal left. She would have fired her biggest by now. Let her write more if she likes, it will only expose the kind of woman she is and further vindicate the MOG.

She'd even risk offending her children who are still very much active in ministry at Christ Embassy due to their father's good influence and upbringing.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
vicky85:
Is this woman not tired............She is such a disgrace to womanhood.......when you started dating a Pastor.......are you not aware that you will not have his 100% attention......Abeg, madam Pastor Anita, i am tired of seeing this court case etc.....try and remarry a man that is not into Gods ministry..Abeg.....PASTORS WIVES ARE CALLED ENDURANCE....COS, THEY MUST ENDURE EVERYTHING......

May God not allow you pass thru anything like this IJN.
Continue to condemn a woman you really know nothing about. Continue to justify it.
This woman has one of loveliest characters, so what happened thru the years?
Do you know of her exploits for several years in EUROPE for the ministry
What exactly broke the camel's back that made her resolute in leaving despite all the sacrifice
Did She not know the world will turn its back on her(esp Africa). yet she filed?
Not everyone is stupid.
Do you have details of their marriage?
Was there even a "marriage".
You can only endure what exists!
I GUESS SHE GOT TIRED OF PRETENDING, SUFFERING & MAINTAINING A FALSE IMAGE TO SAVE HER REPUTATION!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2016
eplanning:

What I see here is just an active imagination. Did you not read that they are already done with the court? In fact that (the sharing of assets) is what delayed the matter. The Man of God declared a house in SA and about one hundred and twenty something thousand USD. Of course they were dissappointed since they expected more, hence their coming to NL to wail. grin tongue

Has she not started writing? If she had any more aresenal left. She would have fired her biggest by now. Let her write more if she likes, it will only expose the kind of woman she is and further vindicate the MOG.

She might even loose the repect of her children who are still very much active in ministry at Christ Embassy due to their father's good influence and upbringing.

Lolzzzz......
You are very funny.
The children you are talkin about were raised by who ?
Who raised them?
Even till the end, She fulfilled her every duty.
THEY CAN NEVER LOOSE RESPECT FOR HER.
It may be wise for you to know that On this matter, there is no vindication. There are only lessons to be learnt.
Wise pple are learning. Fanatics like you are busy defending evil.
He "pushed" her away from himself to a place of frustration FOR 16 YEARS.
Do you know the emotional frustration involved, esp for a woman?
Why in the world did he marry her?
How can such a behaviour be defended in a Christian community?
Pastor is a man of God, but no man of God was given the right to make his wife miserable!
When love for your man of God leads you to tarnish & attack the image of the woman he married & abandoned, pls remember that WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by eplanning: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Kayelyon:

WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST!

Abeg shut up! So you know about the judgement seat of Christ? Mtcheew.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
eplanning:

Abeg shut up! So you know about the judgement seat of Christ? Mtcheew.

You too SHUT UP!!!
What arrogance!
All in a bid to defend the shameful manner our dear moG has handled his wife.
Abeg go sidan!
BLW is spreading and waxing stronger.
That does not change the fact that the moG has dealt wickedly & heartlessly wit his wife. IT IS CLEAR FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

However, the gifts & calling of God upon him are without repentance.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
eplanning:

She'd even risk offending her children who are still very much active in ministry at Christ Embassy due to their father's good influence and upbringing.
Selective amnesia. You discount every account that does not present Oyaks in good light and swallow whole street gossip that vilifies Anita
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kayelyon:

May God not allow you pass thru anything like this IJN.
Continue to condemn a woman you really know nothing about. Continue to justify it.
This woman has one of loveliest characters, so what happened thru the years?
Do you know of her exploits for several years in EUROPE for the ministry
What exactly broke the camel's back that made her resolute in leaving despite all the sacrifice
Did She not know the world will turn its back on her(esp Africa). yet she filed?
Not everyone is stupid.
Do you have details of their marriage?
Was there even a "marriage".
You can only endure what exists!
I GUESS SHE GOT TIRED OF PRETENDING, SUFFERING & MAINTAINING A FALSE IMAGE TO SAVE HER REPUTATION!
They are attacking Anita to fortify Oyaks defenses, nothing else. You bet in a few days they will call her a hoe
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by donnie(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
vooks:

They are attacking Anita to fortify Oyaks defenses, nothing else. You bet in a few days they will call her a hoe
You no well grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by deborah777(f): 4:12am On Mar 11, 2016
If it is really true what it says here http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-the-messy-details-of-pastor-chris-divorce/ about Ps Chris locking her wife into room and leaving to meet up Ps Yemisi then Ps Anita had total right to divorce. Because this is not normal behaviour to lock your own wife like slave and play with someone else... It looks like domestic abuse and no one should not accept it....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by dollarlander: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2016
cruzita:
when two elephants fight the grass suffers.Now that they have divorced,the church will suffer because u can't preach freely against topics based on divorce or marriages since u couldn't maintain yours.the church will lose its name and members

You are making mistake here, Christ Embassy don't preach about marriage. They preach the word. If you are grounded in the word there's no point talking about marriage, the word will take care of everything.

That's why we are here today.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2016
dollarlander:

You are making mistake here, Christ Embassy don't preach about marriage. They preach the word. If you are grounded in the word there's no point talking about marriage, the word will take care of everything.

That's why we are here today.
Don't be silly my friend.
So do the word they teach there minister divorce?

And here is their marriage counseling manual
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxrT0F-mwJf1T2NuREF5UUV3STQ

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by donnie(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
deborah777:
If it is really true what it says here http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-the-messy-details-of-pastor-chris-divorce/ about Ps Chris locking her wife into room and leaving to meet up Ps Yemisi then Ps Anita had total right to divorce. Because this is not normal behaviour to lock your own wife like slave and play with someone else... It looks like domestic abuse and no one should not accept it....
Fear God o. . . You have cooked up another one abi? shocked angry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kayelyon: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
donnie:

Fear God o. . . You have cooked up another one abi? shocked angry

Why do you think the moG fought hard to stop this woman from speaking about their private lives
The information given to nigeriantimes was from an exclusive interview with a close family member.
IT WAS NT COOKED UP. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
If you're in the ministry, you will know that it was exactly that period Rev Anita stopped pastoring CE Docklands.
Its more than speculation, Pastor Yemisi has lived & travelled with the moG probably longer than his own wife. And has done tremendiously well in the expansion of ROR & the ministry.
Love is a choice a man makes o.

Fear God You should tell us to fear man. or better still men of God.
No man of God has the exclusive right to abuse the marriage institution & scare pple with divine curses.
EGO WILL NOT ALLOW THE MOG MAKE PEACE. SO LET'S ALL PREPARE FOR DETAILS.
NO AMOUNT OF DENIAL CAN DENY THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY!!!
Thats why there was emphasis in the early church on believers and ministers to be men of GOOD REPORT. Let persecution be for the gospel sake only.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Kayelyon:

Why do you think the moG fought hard to stop this woman from speaking about their private lives
The information given to nigeriantimes was from an exclusive interview with a close family member.
IT WAS NT COOKED UP. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
If you're in the ministry, you will know that it was exactly that period Rev Anita stopped pastoring CE Docklands.
Its more than speculation, Pastor Yemisi has lived & travelled with the moG probably longer than his own wife. And has done tremendiously well in the expansion of ROR & the ministry.
Love is a choice a man makes o.

Fear God You should tell us to fear man. or better still men of God.
No man of God has the exclusive right to abuse the marriage institution & scare pple with divine curses.
EGO WILL NOT ALLOW THE MOG MAKE PEACE. SO LET'S ALL PREPARE FOR DETAILS.
NO AMOUNT OF DENIAL CAN DENY THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED ALREADY!!!
Thats why there was emphasis in the early church on believers and ministers to be men of GOOD REPORT. Let persecution be for the gospel sake only.

I find it sickening that Oyaks sycophants are ever do ready to attack Anita mercilessly, and without proof, while at the same time dismissing anything against their idol Oyaks as false
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by jmann2(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooks:

Modern Pharisees
Deeper life members should stop mocking others.
God mocks proud mockers
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vooks: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
jmann2:

Deeper life members should stop mocking others.
God mocks proud mockers
Agreed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.