Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (71662 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Mbkite(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Demdem:

Are u ok? What's wrong with what I said?
I am Ok my dear brother. Everything is wrong with what u said.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
Mbkite:

I am Ok my dear brother.
Everything is wrong with what u said.
[/s]

I doubt if u are if not u will be specific with what is wrong with that statement u qouted.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
myners007:
The Woman is quite over ambitious. Women should always learn how bto be submissive to their husband and be supportive ang encouraging even when the chips are down.Its not advisable for a Man of God to be involved in a divorce saga but Anita insisted and has finally gotten it. May God continue to strenghten you pastor Chris and your ministry will continue to wax stronger

Except there is some other reasons we dont know that justifies the divorce.

She first wrote infidelity then changed it to improper conduct and on and on but the question is..:is it worth it?

Now after divorce.wats next?

Was her case as bad as toke makinwa and many other wives of g overseers worldwide where their hubbies were vividly involved in adultery?

As far as i know..lMany adies born within febuari 22 and march 22 are too unrealistic for the real world and most of these ladies find divorce or breaking up so easy for no solid reason...ladies like..juliet ibrahim,Anita oyakhilome,rihana,2 ladies i know but dont want to mention their names 0and my ex making 6 case studies and all cant be a coincidence.

These ladies see breakup as nothing because they are too sensitive and unrealistic.

Asides their fanrastic nature,they are usually persimistic and negative,always seing reasons why things cant work rather than see why it should work and the most dangerous aspect about them is that they are naturally unreasonable,ubdexisive and can easily destrot themselves because wat makes sense to them is usually senseless to the real world...

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by BoreholeEngr: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
DANGEROUS ROOT THIS MAN HAS TAKING, I HOPE GOD IS STILL WITH HIM. Oh!!! so much pain I feel for the body of my Lord.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
blackpanda:

Well I dont know about that phantom "research" but at the very least we both agree that marriage is not a criteria for bringing up kids. Cos whether the parents are married or not is not a guarantee that they will have good kids. Its great to have two parents living under the same roof as the perfect family, but there is nothing wrong with single parenthood.
I understand where you are coming from.No one is condemning single parenthood but there's something called relativity.It's been proven that children raised by both parents fare better than children raised by single parents.
Here is an article you could read;

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/index/html

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by 4nobody4every1: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
To him that thinketh he standeth, take heed or else he or she falls, only God understands what we dont know, l wish both of them all the best. cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by bitingcool: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
snthesis:
unfortunately, this isnt about chris and anita. its an attack on Christians and the Family. What better way to sabotage the sanctity of marriage than the public dissolution of a prominent/well renowned "Pastor", the end game simply put, is baby Christians (even some Elect) that look up this so called "men of God" now have a precedence not to stay in marriages i.e. if "Pastor" Anita divorce "Pastor" Chris, then "who am i not to divorce my Husband and vice versa."

So if Pastor Chris and Anita enter hot oil, who are the followers not to enter ba? Only a fool will follow the steps of Pastor this and that and not what the bible says.
Iss there Pastor in the bible or heaven? The problem is most Nigerian Christians especially forget that their MOG is also a Man. It's only the God part they see.
The Bible said contend for your faith and fight for your own salvation with fear and trembling.
I have no comments concerning their personal lives but this I know. As they press towards the mark of Salvation, if God qualifies them by grace, then they are saved. All d follow follow people that haven't eaten 'belleful' and that don't even know anything about them but want to die on their matter like nairaland tribalists are just wasting their precious time. Allll man for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by blackpanda: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
thorpido:
I understand where you are coming from.No one is condemning single parenthood but there's something called relativity.It's been proven that children raised by both parents fare better than children raised by single parents.

You shld learn to distinguish probability from proof. And the probability is simply because one system is more traditional and therefore more popular than the other. There are simply no guarantees in raising children. Period.

Whether married or single, the important thing is making your best efforts. There are even people who were raised by neither parents and still turned out well. Many of the older generation were raised by grandparent(s)

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by charsola: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
The reasons why Catholic codes of Cannon law is so strict..... Marriage can never be desolved under any force or human power other than death. CCC
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cr7lomo: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speechless3:
And who made you a judge over my post? Goat.

U back on line
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by mjames: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bobby4090:
The man never wanted the marriage to work in the first instance. If he did, tell me which Man of God will leave his family to reside in London while he stays put in Lagos surrounded by strange women who were masquarading as "Church Workers". This went on for several years as i learnt. What kind of Gods' work will make a family seperate for decades in the midst of temptations. They both got what they wanted and they both are an embarrassment to what they preach... so let the case close.

Point blank

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by deetomee: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6P9jfk8iO6g/VASbPSLu_TI/AAAAAAAAHcc/yxbLf3wjBjM/s1600/anita%2Boyakhilome%2Bwhite.jpg[/img]

The following statement was written by Attwaters Jameson Hill, lawyers for Anita Ebhodaghe (formerly Anita Oyakhilome).

“We have been requested by Anita Oyakhilome to confirm that on the 8th February 2016 a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division dissolving her marriage to Christian Onehirokpeana Oyakhilome.

Anita Oyakhilome would like to confirm that she is no longer involved in or part of Christ Embassy AKA Believers LoveWorld INC.”

Signed,

Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors
+44 20 3393 7265

Source: http://www.attwatersjamesonhill.co.uk/News/Anita-Oyakhilome.shtml

is this a good precedence? what will the head of christ embassy tell newly wed couple? end time. God show your face if you truly exist. what is going on.?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
blackpanda:

You shld learn to distinguish probability from proof. And the probability is simply because one system is more traditional and therefore more popular than the other. There are simply no guarantees in raising children. Period.

Whether married or single, the important thing is making your best efforts. There are even people who were raised by neither parents and still turned out well. Many of the older generation were raised by grandparent(s)
You're still getting it wrong.I didn't say there was a guarantee that a child raised by both parents will turn out well.I'm talking about comparative studies done which show a higher percentage of well behaved children in both parents' homes compared with single parent homes.People have done researches so we're not talking about probabilities here but research studies.It's social science so there are works done on it.
Note that it's a question of higher percentage.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
cr7lomo:

U back on line
Didnt go anywhere smiley
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by blackpanda: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
thorpido:
You're still getting it wrong.I didn't say there was a guarantee that a child raised by both parents will turn out well.I'm talking about comparative studies done which show a higher percentage of well behaved children in both parents' homes compared with single parent homes.People have done researches so we're not talking about probabilities here but research studies.It's social science so there are works done on it.
Note that it's a question of higher percentage.

Can u supply the so-called research/studies
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
blackpanda:

Can u supply the so-called research/studies
You can check out this article;

www.telegraph.co.uk/education/11084932

Just use google to check out more researches done.
Topic: children of single parents vs children raised by both married parents.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ifenes(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
thorpido:
You will have a lot of street kids then.Growing up with both parents(responsible ones though)still remains the best for every child.

Kids can get raised in special homes. No one is obliged to raise kids,most ain't even fit to.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by blackpanda: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
thorpido:
You can check out this article;

www.telegraph.co.uk/education/11084932

U just rushed to google the closest story that might fit in. Unfortunately below is what I saw in the phantom link.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ifenes(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
myners007:
The Woman is quite over ambitious. Women should always learn how bto be submissive to their husband and be supportive ang encouraging even when the chips are down.Its not advisable for a Man of God to be involved in a divorce saga but Anita insisted and has finally gotten it. May God continue to strenghten you pastor Chris and your ministry will continue to wax stronger

Its too easy for you to say that as a man. Women ain't footstools to men. They are born free like us and have equal right. This why the bible belongs to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

Kids can get raised in special homes. No one is obliged to raise kids,most ain't even fit to.
Hmm,special homes especially in a country like Nigeria have their own challenges;inadequate funding,not enough hands,incapable hands etc.
You're right though some people have no business raising kids.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
blackpanda:

U just rushed to google the closest story that might fit in. Unfortunately below is what I saw in the phantom link.
Yea I did rush cos I'm busy and I'm using a phone so the error.
Here is the full link;
www.telegraph.co.uk/education/11084932/children-raised-by-married-parents-are-better-behaved.html

The article talks about a research carried out by academics from Oxford University and University of London.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cyrilamx(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Due to inevitable crisis inherent in marriage and possibility of civil divorce, the Catholic Church in her wisdom acting upon Jesus' word s in Matthew 19 and St. Paul's advice on 1cor.7 forbade her priests from marrying in order to forestall such unhealthy scenario as this in addition to the priest being free of undivided attentions. So many crisis arises from pastor engaging in matrimony. Apart from him trying to lead a good Christian life, can one say that of his wife or children? That why though celibate chastity is not a doctrine but a discipline enforce by the church only for those who can live it, the early fathers of the church renounced material things including marriage in order to be crucified with Christ. I know there are some Catholic priests who indulge in life contrary to their view of celibate chastity, but that is personal scandal but not something life sanctity of marriage. Do you think if Pope Francis were married, his wife and kids won't have overbearing attitudes? Or would want to become 'lady' Pope should she survive her husband's demise or his kids won't want to become bishops? The Catholic. Church with over 2000 years history is too experienced.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cr7lomo: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speechless3:
Didnt go anywhere smiley

Can u pls kindly follow me back
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pearlforlife(f): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just wondering if they preach tolerance and forgiveness in their church. And imagining if the people who used to call her "mummy " would decamp
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Author and finisher of faith is Jesus - let's keep our eyes focused on him.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by laHot1(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Owkay Chris and Anita are divorced!!
Wetin come happen? Who diz mata go help?
Next story abeg...

Thatz their cross,the shd carry it...
U'all judging and picking sydz need to chill,coz una no follow them live,so no one knowz what actually happened!....

Btw, I also got to know their fullnames todai,even though say i fit no rememba am again sef

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Stanley86: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
none our business
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Duru009(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Divorce or No divorce. Marriage or No Marriage.......

God will still use him mightly.....

He Has already paid his price in th realm of the spirit.....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Duru009(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Divorce or No divorce. Marriage or No Marriage.......

God will still use him mightly.....

He Has already paid his price in th realm of the spirit.
Glory oooooooo
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by henryutd(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
when two elephants fight the grass suffers.Now that they have divorced,the church will suffer because u can't preach freely against topics based on divorce or marriages since u couldn't maintain yours.the church will lose its name and members

Which Church? You mean the Antichrist Embassy?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by frankblinkz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
The very first dy i stepped my foot in christ embassy..i told God to forgv me,dat church is a false church and an end time ministry....u wear wat ever u like....a whole pastor reading bible from phone(tablet)..guyz plait or dread hair to church..every members spk in tongue..was wachn sinach singing on alter with hair open and trouser,jeez,dnt knw wat more to say...now divorce saga a MOG?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by andyjwe(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Enemy at work... It's not yet over until it's over. Don't be surprise to see Anita begging to come back after some years....

NB: please avoid that data guy above this post, he is not real but a scammer #data seller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.