Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) (9694 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

Loool. A maid is a female servant or a lass. What you're looking for is a manservant, and I'm guessing you gon name him Joseph. I feel a deep sense of sorrow for whoever you end up marrying grin
You shouldn't.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
You shouldn't.
Yeah I know its non of my beeswax, but I just can't help but mourn for him. I'm nice like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah I know its non of my beeswax, but I just can't help but mourn for him. I'm nice like that cheesy
Continue.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

My dearest daughter! The only blister in my finger and the only bacteria in my mouth tongue
See how your mates dey provoke your palle bah. Yeye tinz, na dem no dey gree me sleep for nite cuz I dey worry weda you don join dere clique angry
I trust my pikin sha, but should in case the tin ever tempt you, just know say I don do juju for ur head. Na leprosy straight grin
daddy daddy grin the only okro in my garden grin

you know me am a gentle holy geh abi,you trained me that ways,you are competing with otedola in wealth,I don't need to hustle to be with island boys na tongue I won't get tempted rara
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Continue.
Boohoohoo...poor fella cry
At least Potiphar's wife was yella. You can't be black as charcoal, too lazy to cook, financially average and still be daydreamin' of some strapping manservant. It just ain't fair grin
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

daddy daddy grin the only okro in my garden grin

you know me am a gentle holy geh abi,you trained me that ways,you are competing with otedola in wealth,I don't need to hustle to be with island boys na tongue I won't get tempted rara
Ha! You know daddy wants you to be independent, so he's not gonna give you a dime. Go hustle for your own money, his belongs to him and all his Allen avenue consultants grin
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:
90% of these points are characteristics a lady ought to possess. So sad you think its only worth doing when an Island boy is in sight. And all for what, so you can shamelessly beg him for money. I'm glad you advised such ladies to pretend like they are hard to get, cuz clearly you're actually cheap. Anyway I don't really blame you, our present economy leaves very little room for pride or dignity. Pls keep allowing big boys to pour their semén into you for chicken change, then when you're done, go searching for a kind, caring, God-fearing man cool

Damn, i felt the burn

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by skywalker240(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:
I knw number 6 must be dere!

hoes every where!undecided
bleep island guys...my ajegunle bf is OK for me any day!wink
Korrect babe
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by misspicy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

Ha! You know daddy wants you to be independent, so he's not gonna give you a dime. Go hustle for your own money, his belongs to him and all his Allen avenue consultants grin
huh? shocked

island boys here I come cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by skywalker240(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
8 ways to promote the GOL*D D**N5 act
cry
And most girls would copy, ..SMH
kontinu keep lookin 4 islanders, and chase d real guys away.

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

huh? shocked

island boys here I come cheesy
Bye bye to jati jati, bye bye to raga raga, in tha name of Jesus...grin
Pls go, make dem shine ur congo like shoe polish. Hope you meet a big dicked nigga like Madingo, make e turn you borehole cheesy cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by misspicy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

Bye bye to jati jati, bye bye to raga raga, in tha name of Jesus...grin
Pls go, make dem shine ur congo like shoe polish. Hope you meet a big dicked nigga like Madingo, make e turn you borehole cheesy cheesy
lawa o,I need a new daddy abeg undecided am thinking of disowning this daddy...baba,are you sure you birthed me?
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

lawa o,I need a new daddy abeg undecided am thinking of disowning this daddy...baba,are you sure you birthed me?
cheesy cheesy
Loool. Its called calling your bluff darling. Gotta give you that tough love, so you don't go astray. And you know you ain't never gon find a better daddy grin

*lights up igbo joint and continues reading 'How to keep your daughter in check'*
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

cheesy cheesy
Loool. Its called calling your bluff darling. Gotta give you that tough love, so you don't go astray. And you know you ain't never gon find a better daddy grin

*lights up igbo joint and continues reading 'How to keep your daughter in check'*

**picks a stick of Igbo joint and drags it in**

like father like daughter tongue
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You know see how the Op open mouth like say na the whole 100k+ island guys she Don date...
even in her dreams, she'll flop
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
lipsrsealed
what? undecided
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

**picks a stick of Igbo joint and drags it in**

like father like daughter tongue
Ehn?!shockedshocked
See me see small pikin oh. You dey find who go send you go hospital bah? Isalrait just dey bass dey go, I'm coming.
*goes out to sharpen cutlass* angry
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Lothario(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:
I knw number 6 must be dere!

hoes every where!undecided

bleep island guys...my ajegunle bf is OK for me any day!wink
am an island guy can we meet i will take you go shopping at polo avenue and you will know ur ajegunle bf isnt OK for you
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nikita1:
Ontop wetin I beg undecided undecided
Make dey park their d!ck and go undecided
I don't need training to be myself. If u like me, fine! If u don't, it's still fINE!!!
I totally agree with you. Dnt need no tutorial on how to be me

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by shulamitewoman(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Trust me swthrt dose guys actually love it wen u r natural and down 2earth,not changing 2 a "wannabe"cos dey av seen many fake lives full of drama..frm my experience tho..

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Can't believe I'm reading this.
Doing all of this just to be with an island boy, when you could as well strive for yourself to be an island girl?

6 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by thundafire: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
These set of guys are highly selective and as a lady if you really wanna attract one, u have to step up your game because an average lekki guy has 6 girlfriends, don't deceive yourself. However you can be top on the list if your game is tighter. Here are 8 ways to achieve that tongue :

1) Dress very well: I don't mean 1k tops from balogun market, you must look classy from head to toe, either u carry an lv or a prada bag. Those guys love designers a lot and if all you wear is "bend down select" don't near them. They can detect a broke babe 8miles away and trust me, they don't care if you are pretty but thrashy.

2) Be a drama queen but don't be rude: these guys don't like soft ladies, they enjoy ladies who give them hard time due to their stubborn and proud nature. If u show weakness too early,they move to the next babe instantly. No guy wants a push over,you must stand your ground but b careful as well so it doesn't backfire.

3) you must know how to cook: that sound funny abi? Trust me, there are so many expensive eateries on the island but an average island guy has a well furnished kitchen and expects you to cook for the house. Especially during weekends when his friends come over,you don't expect everybody to eat out do you?

4) Clubbing is with his guys Only,accept that: a lot of them enjoy clubbing with their guys, not every island guy wants u shaking your b.utt infront of his friends 247, most of them prefer u sleep at home and allow them have fun. If you are the type that wants to follow him to every strip club, sorry he would dump you soon.

5) Speak queens english: pidgin is not acceptable, they hate it with passion and it's not about been natural, you need to speak well. The last thing an island guy wants is you disgracing him in presence of his friends! Know your tenses very well.

6) Be Very good in Bed: See there are many ladies tripping for these guys, don't expect him to cope with missionary 247 when some are ready to hang one leg on the ceiling fan, you better be creative and drop every form of holier than thou attitude in your father's house. You are dealing with a very exposed guy here!

7) Don't try to re-arrange their houses: After 2 months you start buying extra stuffs in the kitchen or buying duvets and bedsheets, he would dump you with the speed of light. Trust me he doesn't need his other girlfriends asking too much questions about the new things in the house! He has money to get all those things, mind your business.

cool Use the washing Machine: if you like pack all his thick shirts and jeans out and be washing from morning till night, he would simply ask why u didn't use the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaners. Yes island guys don't fancy ladies who do that, do your research very well. He'd rather you spend that time cooking or cuddling or u both visit the spa for a massage! Keep your village homely self at home.

9) oooops I had to add this one, never force him to church! Let him go when he wants to, they hate it when you introduce them to your pastor, it's not acceptable!

You can add yours!

u re very experienced in it oooo,hope u do give dem good styles in bed
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Funny
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lothario:
am an island guy can we meet i will take you go shopping at polo avenue and you will know ur ajegunle bf isnt OK for you

no fanx,,,,,I still like my bf like dat!undecided

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mtcheew..island guys koor...Mountain guys ni. To hell with any guy I can't be myself with..

3 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Lothario(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

no fanx,,,,,I still like my bf like dat!undecided
whats the most expensive gift he ever bought for you
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by davidif: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Nikita1:
Ontop wetin I beg undecided undecided
Make dey park their d!ck and go undecided
I don't need training to be myself. If u like me, fine! If u don't, it's still fINE!!!

May God bless you my sister. Anyone who doesn't like for who you are does not deserve you.

Too bad not every woman is like you. Some will betray themselves for money.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by davidif: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2016
enieme:
Can't believe I'm reading this.
Doing all of this just to be with an island boy, when you could as well strive for yourself to be an island girl?

Why would a girl feel so worthless as to date an island guy in the first place? Does it make them feel special?
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by davidif: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Mtcheew..island guys koor...Mountain guys ni. To hell with any guy I can't be myself with..

Good to see that there are still some girls in Naija who have a sense of self worth and self respect. God bless you my sister.

This post is so unsettling. The fact that some women look at dating a bunch of possibly spoilt rich boys as a come up (step up) is really disheartening. undecided embarassed
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
davidif:

Why would a girl feel so worthless as to date an island guy in the first place? Does it make them feel special?
hmm, It's not worthlessness some just prefer to live high. It may provide them with an experience of the life they never had or wish to have.
I'm just concerned about someone not ready to chase his/her own dreams but prefer to tap from someone else's own
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by davidif: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
enieme:

hmm, It's not worthlessness some just prefer to live high. It may provide them with an experience of the life they never had or wish to have.
I'm just concerned about someone not ready to chase his/her own dreams but prefer to tap from someone else's own

But that's the epitome of shallowness and vanity.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
davidif:

Good to see that there are still some girls in Naija who have a sense of self worth and self respect. God bless you my sister.

This post is so unsettling. The fact that some women look at dating a bunch of possibly spoilt rich boys as a come up (step up) is really disheartening. undecided embarassed
thanks and God bless u too.

Dating him doesn't even guarantee deir step up cos is it with d chicken change he's giving her dat her level will change..obviously,he won't include her in his father's will cos they re dating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Catch Having Sex On Wedding Day What Will You DO / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.