Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) (9700 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by emmysexxy(f): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Don't live in the Island but I'm attracted to drama queens as well. Really don't like yes yes women but the ones who are filled with drama, pertinacious and makes me go to bed sometimes thinking if she's really worth the stress, efforts et al.

And yes she must be a good fvcker. Sex is a primordial factor in keeping me glued to a woman. sad
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by ayusco85(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorry i'm dating one already cheesy cheesy i'm sure you didn't think of that wink I understand.

Are u a LovePeddler? U need Jesus.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by MSHEKS(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
So in a nut shell ur just telling us/ teaching girls to be bitches undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Adonis3: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
refiner:

oh!!!!....never knew u follow me abt to know everyfin about me!!!....dats so sweet of u!

and yea!..I love contradicting myself cos I don't wish anyone to know my life!am peculiar and no one will understand me!

and again sweet hrt,u don't make me believe u believe everyfin posted here!....if u do den u are in for a long thing!wink

its a faceless forum remember?...and sometimes we love doing things dat we can't dare to do in d real world!...And I knw u aren't exceptional!smiley

so quit following me!undecided.....run along now!wink

wow

I normally don't comment after the first page

Buh I just couldn't ignore this

Nice one refiner!grin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adonis3:

wow

I normally don't comment after the first page

Buh I just couldn't ignore this

Nice one refiner!grin

#Adonis3HasSopken

undecided....
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
She should have the ability to take it in d ass is my no 6. But this thread is indirectly passing a wrong title, how to be a better hoe. Definitely this ain't wifey standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About HANDSOME GUYS... Revealed! ! / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.