Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) (9676 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Testimonial from mi novia and intimate acquaintance would affirm to my sexual dexterity. You're free to confirm if you're skeptical? wink

Lmao haha well i'm not free to confirm o
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope an now that I've actually read it
Them dudes to much work....cook?
An too dang demandin'.

Wait don't tell me you don't cook cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naah dear, you almost everywhere and easily noticed so don't get the impression u are followed. Last time I checked I don't have lesbian tendencies.

oh!...trying to cover ur shame!....dear its nofin OK....its a great privilege u av to follow someone like me!....wink

oh lesbian tendencies??...oh fank goodness!....cos I feel very much irritated chatting wif a lesbian!

so dats a pass mark!smileycheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
90% of these points are characteristics a lady ought to possess. So sad you think its only worth doing when an Island boy is in sight. And all for what, so you can shamelessly beg him for money. I'm glad you advised such ladies to pretend like they are hard to get, cuz clearly you're actually cheap. Anyway I don't really blame you, our present economy leaves very little room for pride or dignity. Pls keep allowing big boys to pour their semén into you for chicken change, then when you're done, go searching for a kind, caring, God-fearing man cool

5 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wait don't tell me you don't cook cheesy
I burn near everthin' sad
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Olosho alert!!!

I live in Banana Island, and these things you listed won't get me
Try harder

You know see how the Op open mouth like say na the whole 100k+ island guys she Don date...

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:
90% of these points are characteristics a lady ought to possess. So sad you think its only worth doing when an Island boy is in sight. And all for what, so you can shamelessly beg him for money. I'm glad you advised such ladies to pretend like they are hard to get, cuz clearly you're actually cheap. Anyway I don't really blame you, our present economy leaves very little room for pride or dignity. Pls keep allowing big boys to pour their semén into you for chicken change, then when you're done, go searching for a kind, caring, God-fearing man cool

Easy easy life isn't that hard cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Nikita1:
Ontop wetin I beg undecided undecided
Make dey park their d!ck and go undecided
I don't need training to be myself. If u like me, fine! If u don't, it's still fINE!!!

Respect!! cool

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:

oh!...trying to cover ur shame!....dear its nofin OK....its a great privilege u av to follow someone like me!....wink

oh lesbian tendencies??...oh fank goodness!....cos I feel very much irritated chatting wif a lesbian!

Shame? Hahaha for crying out loud you create threads, I read them, just like Mamagee or prettythicksme or any other lady here, nobody is stalking anyone! Don't let your head swell too much dear, I enjoy your threads and E-fight that's all.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I burn near everthin' sad

Haha you gotta learn to be immune to all that. Cooking and baking is very necessary wink
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
okay undecided

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by DharmyYinks: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorry i'm dating one already cheesy cheesy i'm sure you didn't think of that wink I understand.
Dream on!
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
Easy easy life isn't that hard cheesy
Hey don't get me wrong oh, I'm not looking down on you or anything. If I was jobless and incapable of putting food in my mouth, I'd also ωhore myself out to the highest bidder. I guess there's no longer any shame in giving your body to men for money. Its a new age, anything goes right? Pls keep doing your thing....or people cool

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Shame? Hahaha for crying out loud you create threads, I read them, just like Mamagee or prettythicksme or any other lady here, nobody is stalking anyone! Don't let your head swell too much dear, I enjoy your threads and E-fight that's all.

oh!....OK its OK.....was jst nt happy wif ur first post!....

so are we friends nw?wink

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:

oh!....OK its OK.....was jst nt happy wif ur first post!....

so are we friends nw?wink

Pele sorry you took that personal.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm dnt know what to comment
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha you gotta learn to be immune to all that. Cooking and baking is very necessary wink
Mmm mmm.Marry a rich man,hire a male maid wink that's the plan.
Why I need lessons grin Im playin'
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy hahaha now that's a sharp girl
QueenValerie:
Mmm mmm,marry a rich hire a male maid wink that's the plan.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
cheesy cheesy hahaha now that's a sharp girl
grin Thanks.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:

Hey don't get me wrong oh, I'm not looking down on you or anything. If I was jobless and incapable of putting food in my mouth, I'd also ωhore myself out to the highest bidder. I guess there's no longer any shame in giving your body to men for money. Its a new age, anything goes right? Pls keep doing your thing....or people cool
Wicked yet subtle. Damn!

Op, you know he has about six girlfriends and you still want to date him? For what exactly? Money? Please tell me the difference between this and whoring. At least whores don't even have to wash clothes and they'll still get the same thing you're in for...money.

4 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Pele sorry you took that personal.
I never did!....u did by taping all my comments in ur hrt!smiley
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Wicked yet subtle. Damn!

Op, you know he has about six girlfriends and you still want to date him? For what exactly? Money? Please tell me the difference between this and whoring. At least whores don't even have to wash clothes and they'll still get the same thing you're in for...money.

I saw a thread and decided to create a counter thread of what i'v noticed, it's as simple as that.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:

Refiner, so Sopulu ex-bf is endemically ajegunle sp?.. Ani oloriburuku nie se cheesy grin
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

I saw a thread and decided to create a counter thread of what i'v noticed, it's as simple as that.
Oh ok. Have fun.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by kaziblake(f): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
All because of island guys

Op no 6 is applicable to mainland and island guys.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

what of Abuja guys are the ones that lives outside africa but visit naija ones in a while?
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Geez! grin
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
profojah2:

Refiner, so Sopulu ex-bf is endemically ajegunle sp?.. Ani oloriburuku nie se cheesy grin

lol.....no he's a rich island guy but since una advice me to leave am!....naso I leave am nah!undecided
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rollar:
pman...kilode gringrin

@OP so after this Island guys are done fcvking and milking ye big girls (7 of you all according to you) they go to their village and pick one homely girl for wife,what is your gain?
oh sorry you said it already. smileywink

LMAO gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Olosho alert!!!

I live in Banana Island, and these things you listed won't get me
Try harder
lipsrsealed
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

pman...kilode gringrin
OP so after this Island guys are done fcvking and milking ye big girls (7 of you all according to you) they go to their village and pick one homely girl for wife,what is your gain?
oh sorry you said it already. smileywink
LMAO gringringrin
My dearest daughter! The only blister in my finger and the only bacteria in my mouth tongue
See how your mates dey provoke your palle bah. Yeye tinz, na dem no dey gree me sleep for nite cuz I dey worry weda you don join dere clique angry
I trust my pikin sha, but should in case the tin ever tempt you, just know say I don do juju for ur head. Na leprosy straight grin

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm mmm.Marry a rich man,hire a male maid wink that's the plan.
Loool. A maid is a female servant or a lass. What you're looking for is a manservant, and I'm guessing you gon name him Joseph. I feel a deep sense of sorrow for whoever you end up marrying grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / Amazing Ways Women Shave Their Vagina [photos] / Photos From The “big A$$ Challenge” Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.