Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53157 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by betterABIAstate: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Idiotic idiot...I am not in Nigeria..

grin

I am only waiting for mr chikwendu (our tenant) to leave my papa house asap.. wink
every Yoruba nairalnder is either in Lagos or not in Nigeria. Are there no people in Oyo, osub, ekiti and ondo?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paparazzi1987(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2016
girlshustletoo:
I am an IGBO girl and I don't understand where all this war thing is going as I listened in while my brothers were discussing this one of his friends said something about igbo leaders stepping down and declaring interest but will your fathers up there do that abeg they are enjoying the money (what did the Bible say about a nation divided amongst itself )

please you people should focus more on what Mr okorocha is doing to your mothers and fathers in imo state Buhari is better than him at least he didn't sack anybody for no reason

I understand my militant brothers they should be the one making noise because their land is what feeds us all and what did Nigeria do for them all these years for goodness sake their land should be like Dubai, Dubai was built solely with oil money

there is no war and there is kwashiokor imagine when there is war my brothers diplomacy is key

oh and by the way on a lighter note I was in onitcha main market to buy clothes as I love to cash in on Christmas rush to make my money during one of the riots see how igbo guys were running away they only saw smoke in sokoto road imagine if it was ogbunigwe oh and how many of you can manufacture bombs and I had to ask are these the people that will fight just saying though are you people ready war is easier said than done

I love listening to old people and their tales and my grandpa told me part of the reason we lost the war was because people sent to buy weapons traveled abroad with the money and never came back #testimony

You typed all this jargons without any punctuation!!

I salute your...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dragonking2: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
pls think well if truly you re a niger delta .
You should be the one doing the thinking. Why should I blow up, risk my life and destroy my land for KANU who I don't know and who doesn't even know me? Can the Igbo's or ipob youths totally destroy their shops, markets and businesses (e.g in ariaria,aba, alaba international market) for KANU? The answer is a big fat NO, yet you want us to destroy our land for him....If tompolo was in KANU position right know will you guys even move a muscle talkeless of burning down your markets for him? The answer again is NO...That's why anyone that takes this crap write up seriously will fall for anything...KANU isolated himself from the Niger deltans from the very beginning believing he can fight this battle alone, that was the beginning of his demise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Hero10001: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:

You typed all this jargons without any punctuation!!
I salute your...
wtf d'u expect from a yeeboe gal?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Hero10001: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2016
War mongers, they'll never learn.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by alaskido(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Maka WHY? Why make the declaration in Port Harcourt Rivers State? Why not make the declaration in Onitsha? Please leave the people of Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers out of this your nonsense and useless struggle o. We no follow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by germaphobe(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2016
if there's gonna be a war, i will like to be on the winning side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by germaphobe(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
alaskido:
Maka WHY? Why make the declaration in Port Harcourt Rivers State? Why not make the declaration in Onitsha? Please leave the people of Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers out of this your nonsense and useless struggle o. We no follow.

Guyman u no well, aint they 9jadeltans, aint dem south south, aint dem biafrans. Guyman i can see dat u dnt knw anytin abt biafra, abeg go do research.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by vamsexy: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2016
drss:
u cant bite more dan u can chew. dis govt lack diplomacy n wisdom. buari dullard is d most dullest president in d history d world.
Thank God u have the dullest president ruling over the empty headed tribal goat of a nation calld IGBO.that's how it will remain till u idiots of a nation will be pushed out of our lovely country NIGERIA...even mad man from d North will rule over ur stupid Igbogoat Nation till dis world comes to an end....Igbos are mistake of a people,nation without respect for der own father what good can come out of der...bunch of corrupt monkeyz...watch out for the latest protest south east most go...u guys have FIVE stupid states datz all...n d truth is u will ever live at the mercy of my Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Let it begin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
vamsexy:

Thank God u have the dullest president ruling over the empty headed tribal goat of a nation calld IGBO.that's how it will remain till u idiots of a nation will be pushed out of our lovely country NIGERIA...even mad man from d North will rule over ur stupid Igbogoat Nation till dis world comes to an end....Igbos are mistake of a people,nation without respect for der own father what good can come out of der...bunch of corrupt monkeyz...watch out for the latest protest south east most go...u guys have FIVE stupid states datz all...n d truth is u will ever live at the mercy of my Nigeria.

Why are you this terrible ..must you lean on igbo ...they don't want you they wanna leave why calling them names ..I know you are enslaved to hausa..yes we are not ready to deyoke you ..pls continue

But let us be

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
alaskido:

Ikpu aturu..don't we have igbo in Niger Delta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by IkpuMmadu: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
girlshustletoo:
I am an IGBO girl and I don't understand where all this war thing is going as I listened in while my brothers were discussing this one of his friends said something about igbo leaders stepping down and declaring interest but will your fathers up there do that abeg they are enjoying the money (what did the Bible say about a nation divided amongst itself )

please you people should focus more on what Mr okorocha is doing to your mothers and fathers in imo state Buhari is better than him at least he didn't sack anybody for no reason

I understand my militant brothers they should be the one making noise because their land is what feeds us all and what did Nigeria do for them all these years for goodness sake their land should be like Dubai, Dubai was built solely with oil money

there is no war and there is kwashiokor imagine when there is war my brothers diplomacy is key

oh and by the way on a lighter note I was in onitcha main market to buy clothes as I love to cash in on Christmas rush to make my money during one of the riots see how igbo guys were running away they only saw smoke in sokoto road imagine if it was ogbunigwe oh and how many of you can manufacture bombs and I had to ask are these the people that will fight just saying though are you people ready war is easier said than done

I love listening to old people and their tales and my grandpa told me part of the reason we lost the war was because people sent to buy weapons traveled abroad with the money and never came back #testimony

What happened to spellings and tenses ?
What happened to punctuation ?

All these girls that use toto graduate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paparazzi1987(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
betterABIAstate:
every Yoruba nairalnder is either in Lagos or not in Nigeria. Are there no people in Oyo, osub, ekiti and ondo?

there are lots of people in other SW states, even your Igbo brothers in SW never complaint about this bia-fura of a thing, this is because they are
enjoying SW and more enlightening and expose than you that never leave your state. I believe you do not expect your brothers residing in SW to sacrifice their investment and properties for a lazy and nincompoop fellow struggling for bia-fura, thinking that after splitting ya'all will be a millionaire

I am a core Yoruba man and am loving it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Idiotic idiot...I am not in Nigeria..

grin

I am only waiting for mr chikwendu (our tenant) to leave my papa house asap.. wink
typical yoruba always abusing when there is no need for that mr chikwendu? I doubt if their is any cos I know lying is genetically attached your tribe browny btw you are in ogbomosho stop this jargon of staying outside nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paparazzi1987(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
sexybrooke:
typical yoruba always abusing when there is no need for that mr chikwendu? I doubt if their is any cos I know lying is genetically attached your tribe browny btw you are in ogbomosho stop this jargon of staying outside nigeria

Hopeless fellow..check my previous post, this will tell you where I am

grin grin

I just discovered that you are a clown,after wasting 5 minutes of my time to check your posts.

As for one of my papa tenants, I got nothing much to say about that..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 2:41am On Feb 23, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Hopeless fellow..check my previous post, this will tell you where I am

grin grin

I just discovered that you are a clown,after wasting 5 minutes of my time to check your posts.

As for one of my papa tenants, I got nothing much to say about that..
who let the Dogs out woo woo woo woo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paparazzi1987(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2016
sexybrooke:
who let the Dogs out woo woo woo woo

Sir, I salute your stupidity

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by sexybrooke: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Sir, I salute your stupidity
grin
continue in your foolishness it knows no boundary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paparazzi1987(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2016
sexybrooke:
I will continue in my foolishness it knows no boundary

i heard you sir.
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by TruthisGOD: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
simplycarro:

Nope, the government will not succumb to blackmail and getting hold to ransome.
If you want to destroy the SE because of one miscreant, good luck .
You call him a miscreant but you want to try him with masquerades as witness. Funny country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by TruthisGOD: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
akajos4real:
Think through this action before you start it. Again, all those spoiling for war should not run away when it starts. This is a country and there are rules and a constitution. Anybody that has gone against the constitution that feel hard done should go to court and follow the process. We should not allow a few persons that do not have any investment plunge peoples lives and businesses into something else.
The same court that your president flouts their orders? You think you have a consistution and law? Funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.
same people you are supporting are the ones that made the country ungovernable for Jonathan. Has it ever come to your mind the number of lives that were used to play politics in the north east to cripple Jonathan's administration and for Buhari to gain power ? So shut the fvck up u punk

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.