Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85713 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by davidif: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
samzheee:
being a baby mama is far better than being single at almost 40 without a child.

WRONG!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
LaurelP:
wizKID should look for his mates to play with. This his attention seeking is becoming unbecoming.
Is it possible to call urself a celebrity and people wont write or say things about u?
He's not the first, he wont be the last.

So leave him to write now.

Afterall no be so Linda swipe am too.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Temysteve(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
see dis ode wey dey talk rubbish, maybe u can show me d meaning of talent #oponu agbalagba. Which Nigeria artiste has is awarsd and Recognition in Nigeria?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by omoobanla(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
And who are you to judge them.

Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Godsonkemz(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
She started it when she tried to expose wizkid's past on her blog. Secondly, her recent comments attract so much audience. She has to do away with her overblown ego because she's becoming so full of herself. The more she exposes her wealth, the more she gets the attention of the public.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by orsidy: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
This Boy called wizkid Suck. I'm of the view that he should grow, and leave behind some childish behaviours, attitudes, manners etc. Linda should not not bother replying him because what did you expect from a person who smokes Indian hemp like food? He's still so immature from his dressing, he put on things that looks like a boy of 9 whom the mom would just go to the market and pick what she want to the boy. He should grow from KID to Man. Linda is not in his class whatsoever. Enough of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by babafirst(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.
Gbammmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Naomite:

Am impressed by [b][/b]
Umust be a health student. That was my seminar topic. Advise women who re willing 2 b a mother 2 do that b4 they turn 35 or else........ They'll give birth slowpoke or baby with different health challenges like down syndrome annd blue babies.
Btw if u ainta health student, don't quote me tongue

Hit backs but I will break your rule for quoting you because I ain't a health student but I read far and wide. Women who are 35 and above giving birth are prone to CS!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by MissingBudget: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Call her whatever you like, but she can't be your baby mama. She's way above your class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
timicutiee:

One question.. ARE YOU MARRIED, ENGAGED OR HAVE A BOYFRIEND
I have a boyfriend
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by delightf(f): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizzy of yesterday!cuz he is a celebrity that's why he ll be insulting everyone,with his big head,ugly maga like him,full of nothing noise maker indeed,star of insult,let all of them listen to lucky's music nd say the truth if this noise they re making if michael jackson make d same noise,been a celebrity does nt means u must see the whole colour of pant,from one bus stop to the other,

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
DEEP SH!T
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by iykedare(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
aalangel:

Here is hoping WizKid won't be lonely and bitter at 40. Be careful what you wish for others.

It is not possible. There are too many of you that will fall to be his wife. He may also choose not to get married since one pv$$y can't be enough for a man.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by gbens2000(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
my brother forget marriage
Linda can adopt if she likes or gives birth out of wedlock.
Most of the successful women in the world today didn't get married.

buh I will still tell u,there is nothing like having your blood taking over from you it brings lots of fulfillment.one would even leave the world happy.it a very big most ppl don't understand especially ladies cuz once they have that money they seem to be very fulfilled.i know some of them I even have like two on my street.once reality kicks in.they start becoming more arrogant proud and very repulsive.and they cry everyday in their silence.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by fortunechy(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2016
as his name implied'wizkid'kidish mentality is worrying him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by karleone(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Alhkerimu:
AT LAST I MADE FRONT PAGE. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHINGS, NEVER LOOSE HOPE CONTINUE YOUR STRONGLE ONE DAY YOU'LL MAKE IT.
FROM 2010 -- 2016
BACK TO THE TOPIC, WIZKID PLS FREE LINDA SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY RAMIFICATION

Bros, which of your threads made front page? Or, are you also LasgidiOnline?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by gbens2000(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

She has her extended family. There are also 1001 charities she can give the money to.

My whole point is the Nigerian mentality of using a woman's marital status to judge her happiness and satisfaction needs to change
I understand you,buh it contributes a lot my dear.that marital status.cuz wen reality kicks in,u would see smiles outside and sadness inside.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2016
sarutobie:

When you Africans use this "African mentality" phrase I can't help but wonder..the likes of Hillary Clinton and Victoria Beckham who stuck to their marriage despite the damning scandals, the Beyonces and the kardashians you all love to watch on TV.. Are the also stricken with this "African mentality"?

" Linda is better than most married peeps"..really? Well keep telling yourselves that,if it makes you all sleep well at night. grin
Yes she is better than most married peeps.
Marriage is simply overrated.
Is it not the same marriage that people suffer domestic violence from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Certifiedboss: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

What a prick.

Not mate in anything as how ? Okay since she got a house right ?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by callJesu: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2016
A small boys message to someone that may be his aunt. Anyway such is life... God make me to respect my elders and not mock them because someday I will grow.

Check my signature on how to naturally reduce body fats and also other body areas such as arm, belly, and all... Use Clean 9 and you will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
gbens2000:
buh I will still tell u,there is nothing like having your blood taking over from you it brings lots of fulfillment.one would even leave the world happy.it a very big most ppl don't understand especially ladies cuz once they have that money they seem to be very fulfilled.i know some of them I even have like two on my street.once reality kicks in.they start becoming more arrogant proud and very repulsive.and they cry everyday in their silence.
she can have her own child out of wedlock.
Very simple
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
samzheee:
what's this one saying?

The guy is single, lonely and aged
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2016
chesterlee:
Wizkid is becoming annoying and disrespectful lately. I think his manager isn't doing his Job well.

From fighting publicly, having 2 baby mamas and being a nuisance on the social media....Niqqa is slowly losing it!!!
he's trying to rekindle his dying career by cheap publicity.kidish mentality

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:

You must be single, lonely and aged.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2016
shamecurls:

You must be single, lonely and aged.
Lmao.
I was born on 23rd of december 1995,do the math.

Just because I said the truth you want to eat me raw

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by gbens2000(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
she can have her own child out of wedlock.
Very simple
am not disputing that fact,and I wish her well.i was just trying to buttress my point made earlier.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Naomite(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hit backs but I will break your rule for quoting you because I ain't a health student but I read far and wide. Women who are 35 and above giving birth are prone to CS!
U re so right.
Their pregnancy re call RISK PREGNANCY........ They re also prone 2 miscarriages which inturn make them 2 b infertile Or sub-fertile.
Linda needs 2 b health educated unless she ain't interested in being a mother, which I feel its d joy of every woman IMO tho
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2016
When women are perceived more successful and especially when the source of their wealth seem to good to be true but legit,ignorant people come for them and beef them.I like this woman and she inspires me.She is smart and pretty.Nigerian men and women please wake up.Yes she is single at 40 so what?Gosh blood pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2016
gbens2000:
am not disputing that fact,and I wish her well.i was just trying to buttress my point made earlier.
okay..fine
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by sarutobie(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:

Better than those married women I mentioned? Like I said, if it makes you feel better at night when you have nothing to cuddle but your pillow, then go ahead grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Lmao.
I was born on 23rd of december 1995,do the math.

Just because I said the truth you want to eat me raw

Then u re young, single and lonely

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by BlackPencil: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2016
People are obviously hating on this lady cos she is richer than them..
'I dislike her too for being so vain
But then, u don't judge a woman by her marital status.
She's set a standard, and u don't expect her to go lower. I really don't think she's single cos she's a bad person.
Men set standards too.

Nigerians should really stop this backward mentality . Marriage don't guarantee happiness. I repeat, it Doesn't!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.