Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira (4445 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by streetsoldier1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
what happens to drinking from your water bottle!!

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=15pt]"Everything come expensive, even water become expensive. . . .second bass jare" ---Fela[/size]

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aArlIHnOU
[/flash]
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by chisophia(f): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
A bag is #150 in onitsha
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
nejifresh:
I was just reading this post from a frustrated nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/2950490/power-failure-never-been-sad. So i said let me get pure water to cool off the heat and ghen ghen the woman says pure water is now N20. A bag is now N200

Abeg tell me wetin pure water get to do with dollar!
I ask the question, what has pure water got to do with dollar? Even aboki selling carrot and cucumba will hike the price and tell you it's dollar. My brother, dollar son suffer.
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by iblawi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ahmeduana:

BECAUSE THE NYLON USED IN PACKAGING THE WATER IS A BY PRODUCT OF PETROL CHEMICAL, AS AT JANUARY FIRST 2016 A KILOGRAM OF LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (LDPE) WAS SOLD FOR 480NAIRA BUT AS AT 23RD FEB IS BEEN SELL AT 900 PER KILOGRAM EXCLUDING THE PRINTING AND STILL GOING UP AS FAR AS almighty dollar IS GOING UP.
una too dey lie.

Even illiterates know prices petroleum products have dropped so tell us why your own is increasing in onitsha or do you import your own product from heaven?
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by Ahmeduana(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
iblawi:
una too dey lie.

Even illiterates know prices petroleum products have dropped so tell us why your own is increasing in onitsha or do you import your own product from heaven?
MR MAN DON'T ARGUE ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AM NOT A PURE WATER BLENDER, BUT POLYETHYLENE MANUFACTURER, SO AM TELLING YOU THE POSSIBILTY OF WHAT MAY CAUSE THE HIKE IN PURE WATER PRICE BASE ON DATA FROM THE INDUSTRY WHICH AM WELL VERSE IN
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by BushidoBlue(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
nejifresh:
I was just reading this post from a frustrated nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/2950490/power-failure-never-been-sad. So i said let me get pure water to cool off the heat and ghen ghen the woman says pure water is now N20. A bag is now N200

Abeg tell me wetin pure water get to do with dollar!

Nelkoko:
Am a proud wailers president from Jos... National wailers chairman our form don finish okooooo....... We fit print?

Wailer's form the reprinted version 2.0 is now available at our office.
Contact this user for more details....
If you purchased any form between February 5th and 23rd, please be aware that it was a scam form.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by iblawi(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Ahmeduana:

MR MAN DON'T ARGUE ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AM NOT A PURE WATER BLENDER, BUT POLYETHYLENE MANUFACTURER, AM TELLING YOU THE POSSIBILTY OF WHAT MAY CAUSE THE HIKE IN PURE WATER PRICE BASE ON DATA FROM THE INDUSTRY WHICH AM WELL VERSE IN

Not that you know rite?

Why did the price of other Nylons not increase?

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by Ahmeduana(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
iblawi:

Not that you know rite?

Why did the price of other Nylons not increase?
JUST SHUT UP, I KNOW WHAT TALK ABOUT THIS IS AN INDUSTRY HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE PART 20YEARS, THERE IS NOTHING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EXTRUSION and PETROL CHEMICAL, BE IT (LDPE, HDPE, BOPP OR PP.) AND I HAVE EXTENSIVE NETWORK FROM KANO TO ONITSHA TO LAGOS PORTHACOURT, THE NYLON PELLET IS A DOLLAR ORIENTED MARKET, AND THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE INTO THE BUSINESS OF THE IMPORTATION ARE THE INDIA AND THE LEBANONES, THANKS TO OUR OWN eleme THAT IS MORE OR LESS LIKE abiku.
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by iblawi(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ahmeduana:

JUST SHUT UP, I KNOW WHAT TALK ABOUT THIS IS AN INDUSTRY HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE PART 20YEARS, THERE IS NOTHING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EXTRUSION and PETROL CHEMICAL, BE IT (LDPE, HDPE, BOPP OR PP.) AND I HAVE EXTENSIVE NETWORK FROM KANO TO ONITSHA TO LAGOS PORTHACOURT, THE NYLON PELLET IS A DOLLAR ORIENTED MARKET, AND THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE INTO THE BUSINESS OF THE IMPORTATION ARE THE INDIA AND THE LEBANONES, THANKS TO OUR OWN eleme THAT IS MORE OR LESS LIKE abiku.
Shut up dummy, why is it only pure water nylon that is expensive? Or is it only pure water nylon that is made from the chemical?

Just answer my question and stop telling us story about job you don't have.
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by Ahmeduana(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
iblawi:

Shut up dummy, why is it only pure water nylon that is expensive? Or is it only pure water nylon that is made from the chemical?

Just answer my question and stop telling us story about job you don't have.
WHY ARE YOU SO IRREVERSIBLY DUMB LIKE THIS?
Re: Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira by iblawi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ahmeduana:

WHY ARE YOU SO IRREVERSIBLY DUMB LIKE THIS?
Just answer the question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office / Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. / Clear Evidence Of How GEJ Wrecked The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.