Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed (3662 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by gennypearl(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Hi Admin,

I have a problem o, my girlfriend is very poor in bed. As in she no sabi do at all. I started having s*x with her only about 8 months after we started dating. And we rarely do it sef. Each time I p*netrate her, after 2 minutes she removes herself and says she's tired, that we
should rest. Then I lose interest.

I have told her about it and she says it's because we are not married. That when we're married she will become wild for me and do anything I want. She's actually a very decent girl, and not into such things before. I plan to marry her soon but "hmmm" am I sure she will change?. Because she doesn't even move or react when we have s*x, she just lies down there while I do!

This can't happen when we're married o, I will just be getting it outside.
Please, guys what do you think?

Thanks

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-bea-is-not-good-in-bed.html?m=1
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Nathe11: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2016
abi na needle you get as...#she doesn't move gat me laughing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by myfantasies(f): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2016
So u will be getting it outside wen u r married cos she is not good in bed

Instead of u to cheat wen u get married cos of sex y don't u marry someone dat is good in bed to avoid cheating, or better still teach ur woman how to act in bed

After all u too were once a learner

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2016
@OP pm me her contact, im a marriage councellor and i can teach her how to be a sex machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by dammytosh: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
She is not good in bed ?

Awwwww

Practice makes perfect. Just allow her continue to sleep on the bed.

Why wont she be tired when she knows there is no tfare after action.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Hadeep: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Lesbian everywhere.
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by eleko1: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Is she an object to be pound left and right undecided?What's the assurance that U'll marry her after dis pounding? Yes! Not all girls are WILD/BEAST expert in such.Marry her first b4 u complain
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by yaqq: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2016
when a lady isn't good in bed, she can never b good in bed, OP she s scopin u to marry her by tellin u she ll change, jst leave her for one pastor who only believe in missionary n go get a girl dt could do it rightly! it's quite frustrating

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by gabinogem(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Only girls that are not emotionally connected to u act that way... it's quite unfortunate to see some guys force themselves into relationships that can't stand the test of time.

In a true relationship, the act of sex flows naturally, it's never conditioned.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2016
When u train to b good as a b*tch u will still b d same mofo to say she is wild nd u suspecting anoda n*gga is teaching her hence u break her heart undecided

Nl romance section is meant for singles who cant and dont love
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by BaddieKay(f): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Are you sure you're good in bed?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Eddodoh(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Sincerely, it's frustrating and u may cheat on her.

Most pple mistake relationship for marriage. If she ain't good in bed while dating, do not believe she's gonna change when u guys are married.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by alatbaba1(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Lesbian alert.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by funlord(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
angry
gennypearl:
Hi Admin,

I have a problem o, my girlfriend is very poor in bed. As in she no sabi do at all. I started having s*x with her only about 8 months after we started dating. And we rarely do it sef. Each time I p*netrate her, after 2 minutes she removes herself and says she's tired, that we

I have told her about it and she says it's because we are not married. That when we're married she will become wild for me and do anything I want. She's actually a very decent girl, and not into such things before. I plan to marry her soon but "hmmm" am I sure she will change?. Because she doesn't even move or react when we have s*x, she just lies down there while I do!

Thanks

This 1 wey this matter dey worry you like dis! Or are na you be the "girlfriend"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by grad2012(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2016
You know you can teach her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by omonighoblessing(f): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2016
you can teach her........

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Full stop
myfantasies:
So u will be getting it outside wen u r married cos she is not good in bed

Instead of u to cheat wen u get married cos of sex y don't u marry someone dat is good in bed to avoid cheating, or better still teach ur woman how to act in bed

After all u too were once a learner
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
sickstars:
When u train to b good as a b*tch u will still b d same mofo to say she is wild nd u suspecting anoda n*gga is teaching her hence u break her heart undecided

Nl romance section is meant for singles who cant and dont love
How and why?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by kateskitty(f): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have similar problem
I think my boyfriend is a lesb!an

We have been dating a long time but only started having s3x recently, he always likes to give me "head" and can spend the whole day "down there" until I can't take it anymore and my cl!t becomes sore. Even when he penetrates me he won't last and he's back "down there". He does a good job of making me come no doubt but I'm just wondering why he can't use his pr!ck like a man. cry undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by firstking01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is always the end product when a girl tells you no sex till we marry, and you forced her to do it....guys and sex sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by prettymina(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Not everybody that likes action film.. maybe na Indian film she like u knw how it is nao,,take it easy on her man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by sakabe(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
gennypearl:
Hi Admin,

Thanks

oga op, you beta replace her now! go look for Pple like cossy orit...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by BUSHHUNTER: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Had similar issue when I was in school....but Op my advice are:

Lock the door throwaway the key

Give your woofer loudest volume

Pin her down on bed seriously

Forcefully remove her pant

Sex her till she shiver
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by eme40rald(f): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
gabinogem:
Only girls that are not emotionally connected to u act that way... it's quite unfortunate to see some guys force themselves into relationships that can't stand the test of time.

In a true relationship, the act of sex flows naturally, it's never conditioned.
@op this man has spoken the truth. there are no two ways about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed by nanauju(f): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Teach her or get out.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? / Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam / Romance Your Career With A Professional Certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.