Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (10019 Views)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
cool
pussysandie cheesy grin

Tosin na she?
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by damilareoye: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2016
grin

Your are the man.

The last chat got me cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Marlvin(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
lol, you should have given her the code to borrow credit from MTN or whichever network operator she's using.. maybe she's not aware.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Cutehector:
pussysandie cheesy grin

Tosin na she?
You wan know if she be nairalander shey? I no go tell you tongue
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by petux(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
1). He who refuses to mix Agege bread and akara as a type of sandwich is a racist - Martin Luther King jnr (1788)

2). He who completely unwraps moimoi and gala before eating cannot keep a secret - Abraham Lincoln (1864)

3). Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any - Herbert Macauley (1872)

4). Drinking Garri doesn't mean u're poor, but allowing the Garri to swell before drinking is poverty - Queen Elizabeth (1893)

5). Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder - Michael Faraday (1899)

6). Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper soup, with his eyes wide open, is not afraid of anything - Williams Shakespeare (1900)

7). Anyone who graduates from a conventional school without experiencing a strike, has never been to Nigeria - Lord Lugard (1904)

cool. He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomine seasoning sachet is not hungry - Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (1947)

9). He who says nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume - Nelson Mandela (1973)

10). No matter how hot your temper is, it cannot cook yam - Prof Jega (2015)

11). Anyone who reads this without laughing, is either looking for job or needs money badly - Barack Obama (2014).

11 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Sunexy(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Tosin forged this chat jare
undecided

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by iykekelvins(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Badoo!!!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by 4C2215131: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Heheheheh... Hahahaha, bad guy!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol ...she wan use you get airtime to call her aristo grin #badtGirl

tosyne2much:
Why is it that Nigerian ladies are programmed in such a way that they believe it's the duty of every guy to provide their immediate needs and failure to fall for their scam makes you become a stingy dude

I was having a chat with a lady last night and the following conversation ensued
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
[size=15pt]ROTFLOL!!! gringringrin[/size]

Oga tosyne2much you don dey sell recharge card ni? cheesy

Abi how she take expect say e go early for your own side abi na another planet you dey live?

Some girls just dumb and stùpid sha! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by redgem(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
I don't believe this poo.... It may be a conversation between two guys... He Just edited the name

Anything is possible for fb

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
bigtt76:
Lol ...she wan use you get airtime to call her aristo grin #badtGirl

I no come know ooooo cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2016
redgem:
I don't believe this poo.... It may be a conversation between two guys... He Just edited the name

Why would you believe it when you share the same characteristics with the same lady

Whether you believe or not, na ur own wahala be dat one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Countrygirl(f): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2016
LOL@cast ur burden upon d lord.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Sammiel: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hagmond:
I just feel this conversation is staged
Hnonestly, only a fool will believe the above, OP was using two phones to chat with himself and taking the screenshots so as to get more likes and admiration from nairalanders. Nigerian girls are not fools to be asking for recharge card at 11:30 pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by abimbawealth(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
You got what you deserve, and why the stereotype? Nigerian ladies are this, they are that...smh
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by odutolasodiq(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
may God bless u my brother!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by deanoffaculty: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Badt guy.... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by cosby02(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Where
On 2go i guess
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tosin i have said it times without numbers, a lot of nigerian girls are programmed to ask, beg and they call you stingy straight immediately you don't give them, one saw e on monday 2 days back at work and said na so i enjoy val forget her, i was like ah ah... u no tell me say u dey free on vals day, next thing i heard was, oya send me mtn recharge card na, since u no give me vals gift at least make am up to me, omo i change am for am straight, i went say if u girls give guys things is it bad, na every time they must give una something, next thing u too stingy, common how much card u won send me, i cut her off, a lot of babes do it, it's like in their heads, their parents taught them that guys are fools just ask them for anything you need, airtime, money to do your hair, money for a new dree, money to buy food, weird bunch!!! no offence to the other types tho... cool

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
How will a girl just show up from nowhere and be hunting for airtime

She wouldn't chat you up on a normal day and when she does, it is because she needs a favour. Tosyne2much, didn't you ask her if her boyfriend is scared to go get her airtime at that moment? Or did he fall and die

Even if you send them the card, she wouldn't call back to appreciate your effort!

That was how one girl turned lalasticlala to mumu because of card and he had to be looking for mtn 200 at midnight last week! undecided

What is wrong with all these 9ja girls sef? Are you all mad? Una dey craze? angry

bros their case tire meoooo ... happens all the time, they don turn us to the 2nd fathers and the only thing they ever give bad is sexx which in their minds covers for everything else..... na the mumu guys i blame wey dey always dey give them, na them don spoil them finish... angry

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
angry Girls are card beggars
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by cocaineaddict(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hagmond:
GBAM! Op wan use im papa head
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by wristbangle: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
How will a girl just show up from nowhere and be hunting for airtime

She wouldn't chat you up on a normal day and when she does, it is because she needs a favour. Tosyne2much, didn't you ask her if her boyfriend is scared to go get her airtime at that moment? Or did he fall and die

Even if you send them the card, she wouldn't call back to appreciate your effort!

That was how one girl turned lalasticlala to mumu because of card and he had to be looking for mtn 200 at midnight last week! undecided

What is wrong with all these 9ja girls sef? Are you all mad? Una dey craze? angry

Lalasticlalaa dey hunt for recharge card at midnight becos of kitty cat? gringrin

Wahala dey o! I know no say jazz fit work 4 hin body
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by wristbangle: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
redgem:

undecided
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Lsofdk(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
some girls sha… which 1 is it's late at her placeundecided
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by yaqq: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hehehheheheh! my guy killed it! fatality
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
I knew Tosyne2much is a recharge card vendor angry sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Badt guy.... cool cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hagmond:
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
You wan know if she be nairalander shey? I no go tell you tongue
na she jor. U nor need tell me
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Its called self-respect.. and with her response I can bet the babe in question lacks it
Its not about coming from nowhere..

Even though I have not chatted some of my friends in donkey months, I can still chat them at 12midnight so they can send me recharge card if I need it then... And I strongly believe I will get it....

Maybe I don't have money, maybe there is a recharge card shop just infront of your house, maybe you have a car or its safer in your area.... too many things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.