Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (10020 Views)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by aolumaxi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
na so one ask me one nyt say, "do u sell recharge card?" and I'm like :O WTF
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by aolumaxi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
and to all those thinking he staged the conversation, go get a life.... this man has been hitting FP and getting likes back to back.... he ain't like u upcoming nairalanders...... #iyalaya_anybody...

tosyne2much ur head dey there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by oyxah(f): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is funny. Can't stop laughing. She got what she deserved tho grin grin grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Laveda(f): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
How will a girl just show up from nowhere and be hunting for airtime

She wouldn't chat you up on a normal day and when she does, it is because she needs a favour. Tosyne2much, didn't you ask her if her boyfriend is scared to go get her airtime at that moment? Or did he fall and die

Even if you send them the card, she wouldn't call back to appreciate your effort!

That was how one girl turned lalasticlala to mumu because of card and he had to be looking for mtn 200 at midnight last week! undecided

What is wrong with all these 9ja girls sef? Are you all mad? Una dey craze? angry

You don't have chill at all grin grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oil dey ur head
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by BadBullet(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai oboy you rude oo grin grin grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by cherryice(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lemme say maybe it's because I'm a good samaritan sha cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
cherryice:
undecided undecided
Cherryice, I don't want to believe you are a doubting Thomas cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
oyxah:
This is funny. Can't stop laughing. She got what she deserved tho grin grin grin
I don't know when I became recharge seller cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Teespice(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
you did well.

all these broke girls that see guys as their meal ticket.

you no get credit for phone. why not borrow from MTN or glo as the case may be.

or is she so broke that a hundred or two hundred recharge card is the issue.

tufiakwa for all these girls that will ge giving all these awon boys reasons to insult us.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
chimkaire:
I knew Tosyne.2much is a recharge card vendor angry sad lipsrsealed
U dey mind the girl ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by ritzybaby(f): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmm... If i comment now, the moderators will ban me #smh...
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by fF01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
dubylhover:
nice reply,maybe she thought you were in a diff timezone...but wait oo,she said she knew you were capable of doing it...do you sell or hoard recharge card? grin
hahaha, una no go kill person wit laff.
mayb OP na mtn agent or one of doz guyz wey dey dey yellow container der do transfer.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
BumBae:
Hmmmm angry
Hmmm??
Where dyuh belong t0? with d OP smiley or with d girl undecided
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Acermoon(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
They are Shameless beggar....
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by johnson232: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
SexyCeline:
Such finz only happens to broke and naive gurls/ladies..
Shut up...

Better people dey talk, u sef still dey talk?
Silly girl...
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by johnson232: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Teespice:
you did well.

all these broke girls that see guys as their meal ticket .

you no get credit for phone. why not borrow from MTN or glo as the case may be.

or is she so broke that a hundred or two hundred recharge card is the issue.

tufiakwa for all these girls that will ge giving all these awon boys reasons to insult us.
@bold, Are u not one of them?

U Don suddenly turn Peter! Cook be never crow sef...
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Kuronima: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
So it made you so happy that you accomplished some great feat that you just had to publish it? .... To prove that you are wise?
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by redgem(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why would you believe it when you share the same characteristics with the same lady

Whether you believe or not, na ur own wahala be dat one

You edited it just for likes? Nl kid talking

Have I ever asked you for airtime? Well can't ask cos I know you definitely won't provide #brokenigga
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
redgem:

You edited it just for likes? Nl kid talking

Have I ever asked you for airtime? Well can't ask cos I know you definitely won't provide #brokenigga
I don't give a damn about your pathetic life.. Why would you even ask me for recharge card in the first place? You work put for my hand? Lazy bone !!! No go find work do, you think say na only ur kitty-cat go put food for table for you? Shiooor !!!

Just get da fucck off my mention and stop being an attention seeking nincompoop...

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by henrylowe(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't give a damn about your pathetic life.. Why would you even ask me for recharge card in the first place? You work put for my hand? Lazy bone !!! No go find work do, you think say na only ur kitty-cat go put food for table for you? Shiooor !!!

Just get da fucck up my mention and stop being an attention seeking nincompoop...
This is what we call bashing... Tosyne, see how you murdered the daughter of a man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by redgem(f): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

Just get da fucck up my mention and stop being an attention seeking nincompoop...

Lol.... Tosyne2much Abeg

Send your account details, at least will send a little cash.. it will do for this week.... I don't have much for now cos government haven't paid... Biko sorry, I understand the condition
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Things dey happen in naija grin grin Tosyne2much u for play along naw,send her incorrect numbers cheesy she go load tire&u will keep telling her it is nextwork!I swear she go try am reach three days but she go curse u oo grin if she discover say na fake!

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by wristbangle: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

My God, fantastic blow o! shocked
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Mediapace: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tosyne2much,pls if it was to be tohpahz or tontodike or wetin be her name that told you to send the card at 1am,wouldn't you send more than they requested
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne2much,pls if it was to be tohpahz or tontodike or wetin be her name that told you to send the card at 1am,wouldn't you send more than they requested
Bros, I can't lay down my life just because of kitty-cat cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by klenton(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
favoured234:
Its called self-respect.. and with her response I can bet the babe in question lacks it
Its not about coming from nowhere..

Even though I have not chatted some of my friends in donkey months, I can still chat them at 12midnight so they can send me recharge card if I need it then... And I strongly believe I will get it....

Maybe I don't have money, maybe there is a recharge card shop just infront of your house, maybe you have a car or its safer in your area.... too many things

maybe ur one of dose that see guyz as meal tickets
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Afromano: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros, I can't lay down my life just because of kitty-cat cheesy
grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Afromano: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Master Gregory of the "Seventh Son" would say: Fucking witches! grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by SolexxBarry(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Girls, mo'ona no dey fall hand lyk dis na embarassed
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 25, 2016
klenton:

maybe ur one of dose that see guyz as meal tickets
I have done and been doing pretty well for myself that no guy can, have, and will ever see me as a leech...... Got it?

Even at that, there is always a time of genuine need, so stop feeling like one self-sufficient person which you are very far away from being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.