Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (10016 Views)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Mcowubaba: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Guys are becoming smarter.
Yes ooh.... Our eyes don open, Una wan wreck us......
But Oluwa pass Una cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Teespice(f): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
johnson232:

@bold, Are u not one of them?

U Don suddenly turn Peter! Cook be never crow sef...

for you to know I am sooo broke I cannot afford airtime for my phone shows one thing.

you are an effing church rat.

ogbenye onu ntu.

FYI, that was me being so polite.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by CaptPlanet(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol!

"So if it's 11:30pm at your place, is it 4pm at my place?"

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Ridens(f): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Most time when I read people comments on this platform, I just get sick in my stomach. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Ridens:
Most time when I read people comments on this platform, I just get sick in my stomach. embarassed embarassed embarassed
What makes their comments irk you?
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by eightsin(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Lmfao. Some girls sha
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Colomontana(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice epic reply, keep asking for recharge card at midnight
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by LanrexBaba(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:
Hmmmm angry
I guess you are also guilty grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
LanrexBaba:
I guess you are also guilty grin
Lanre nah me u dey take style dey insult so ... Look i can buy recharge card for every
perso wey comment undecided lol grin

No body pm me ohhh .. grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by pbs4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:
Hmmmm angry
guilty ryt?tongue
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Medunah: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol, OK this is hilarious grin grin....my ego and fear of rejection can not just let me do this.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
pbs4real:
guilty ryt?tongue
Lol
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by LanrexBaba(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:

Lanre nah me u dey take style dey insult so ... Look i can buy recharge card for every
perso wey comment undecided lol grin

No body pm me ohhh .. grin
money speaking..I wish to be like you when I grow up. grin
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
LanrexBaba:
money speaking..I wish to be like you when I grow up. grin
Lol wink

U wey don grow finish hehehe . Hope u good tho smiley
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by LanrexBaba(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:

Lol wink

U wey don grow finish hehehe . Hope u good tho smiley
I guess I'm fine jare...Hope ya good too?
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by DaisyII: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
cool

now you feel like you are flying without wings right?? Lolzzz...
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by DaisyII: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:
How will a girl just show up from nowhere and be hunting for airtime

She wouldn't chat you up on a normal day and when she does, it is because she needs a favour. Tosyne2much, didn't you ask her if her boyfriend is scared to go get her airtime at that moment? Or did he fall and die

Even if you send them the card, she wouldn't call back to appreciate your effort!

That was how one girl turned lalasticlala to mumu because of card and he had to be looking for mtn 200 at midnight last week! undecided

What is wrong with all these 9ja girls sef? Are you all mad? Una dey craze? angry

I beg to be excused and exempted.Thank you! 8-)
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by DaisyII: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
maybe tosyn used to be da mr 9ice guy dat would go any lent to pleas da lady

don't be suprise if tosyn had been buying her card around 2a.m bforshocked shocked

tosyn i lie

Something about this post sounds convincing
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
DaisyII:

Something about this post sounds convincing
What's convincing about it? cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by DaisyII: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
What's convincing about it? cheesy

the part that says you might have been granting '2a.m favours' in the past.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
DaisyII:

the part that says you might have been granting '2a.m favours' in the past.
From the screenshots, do you think I have been granting such request at odd hours of the nyt? cheesy
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by DaisyII: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
From the screenshots, do you think I have been granting such request at odd hours of the nyt? cheesy

like fallacy of multiple question.Yes,because from d screenshots,she said she believed you could send her the airtym regardless that it was an odd hour.
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by esejessy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chaiii dis one is strong!!!
Re: Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight by esejessy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Medunah:
Lol, OK this is hilarious grin grin....my ego and fear of rejection can not just let me do this.
I concur .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

vcxvx / PICS: Lady Caught Red-handed Having Sex In The Bush With Her Neighbour’s Husband / What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.