Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65679 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

Then you are an slowpoke, foolish idiot with low IQ.

I couldn't have described you bettersmiley

Gongosu edidaresmiley
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:
This would have been a nice thread if I'd seen at least one individual with well organised, civilly presented countering points to what the op has just asserted. Instead all I'm seeing is some ad hominem fallacy.
#Dissapointed.
Or toks2008 u up for a challenge?

My sister please just do as if you no see wettin dey go on.

It is mostly unfortunate that this is expected from a generation believed to be smarter,more intelligent and poised to take the world further into greater heights.

If nairaland were to be a dollarland,trust me that many people will come up with sound intellectual discussions but what do you expect from many so-called enlightened people who are only fortunate to know how to write simple tenses...insults and sarcastic remarks with no single intellectual counter arguments.

Shame to many people who have successfully wasted the hard earned cash of their parents.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
tpiar:

yes, you need to ask yourself that question, seem you have nothing worthwhile to type, hence your arrant s.tupidity displayed.

I wonder why you are on the thread?
u just want to drag me into trolling, but no thanks.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

My sister please just do as if you no see wettin dey go on.

It is mostly unfortunate that this is expected from a generation believed to be smarter,more intelligent and poised to take the world further into greater heights.

If nairaland were to be a dollarland,trust me that many people will come up with sound intellectual discussions but what do you expect from many so-called enlightened people who are only fortunate to know how to write simple tenses...insults and sarcastic remarks with no single intellectual counter arguments.

Shame to many people who have successfully wasted the hard earned cash of their parents.

This is coming from a man who grew up in a society where magun was once used to control women. Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
udysweet:
Oga Tokunbo,you're my friend and a very good one at that.
One request from me,from the depth of my heart:Rest from relationship,marriage and religion issues. How about teaching us a lot about business,motivational talks,something devoid of women,God,boys girls and all. Share a bit more of how one can learn entrepreneural skills and how t succedd in this economy(I for one have learnt a bit of these from you offlinne)
I'm suppose to reach out to you,out of NL and yab u a bit like I always do and ask for this request but am making it known on the forum.
By the way,oga lalastica are u by anyway related to Toks2008. You shd know why I'm asking
Tokunbo,singhe idem kpong mkpo iko iban ndion mbok(mods before ur anti spam bot bans me,I simply wrote"Tokunbo pls hands off women matters pls)hahahahahaha
! Toks2008 take this is a desperate plea from ur "paddy" ejo sir*winks*

I don tell you to reduce this oshogbo weed but you wont hear...now see what its doing to you..ok o..continue.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:
This would have been a nice thread if I'd seen at least one individual with well organised, civilly presented countering points to what the op has just asserted. Instead all I'm seeing is some ad hominem fallacy.
#Dissapointed.
Or toks2008 u up for a challenge?

The OP does not deserve an intellectual response. He deserves to be drummed out of town and laughed at for spewing such archaic nonsense dressed as intellectual drivel. Imagine in his response above he mentions dollarland, tell me which developed country sanctions polygamy? Try and marry 2 wives over there whether they won't fling your ass into prison.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

I couldn't have described you bettersmiley
Gongosu edidaresmiley
Amusuwa Amukuku meko. Alakori Alakora
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
IykeWest:
OP, don't reply to any of these haters, they think marriage is a game for kids. Don't worry, time will show them what you're trying to say, cos by the time they enter into marriage, the guys will understand and the girls will. Thank u for this piece of information. I completely understand, but they won't.

I have learned to ignore bro.

Bunch of people who are still overwhelmed by adrenaline rush of delusion...many will run back to read this thread again in future.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

Amusuwa Amukuku meko. Alakori Alakora

*Singing*

Gogonsu edidare

Bi ose gbon to, na lo go to
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by akike: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

I have learned to ignore bro.

Bunch of people who are still overwhelmed by adrenaline rush of delusion...many will run back to read this thread again in future.

You have not answered my questionsad
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
enieme:

I am a troll
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tpiar: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

*Singing*

Gogonsu edidare

Bi ose gbon to, na lo go to
This girl just get wahala sa... Keep on singing. Ma gbo kiri ma gbo bi aja. Buski come and take biscuit.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Saladin25:

OP you nailed it. The only solution to end single mothers not having husbands is polygamy.
The funniest thing is most of all these ladies antagonising your are dating or must have dated married men. Who is fooling who?

I advised a female friend of mine whose sister was jilted by her long term lover. I told her your sister should marry a responsible married man because she is in her mid 30s. She told me God forbid that her sister won't go into a polygamy family. She even told me she is a bit frustrated with her single status. In my I just concluded that she isn't serious yet.

LOL!

I asked myself..at my age now, what can i do on nairaland asides read comments and i said "ok let me share some hard truthful facts not minding how they react and here i am"

Check all my threads and you will see that i am not into writing what people love to see but facts back to back and even when they refused to see the truth,posterity will open their eyes.

Look at Tiwa salvage,funke akindele,Mercy johnson,mercy aigbe and on and on and look at their husbands and you will be amazed that these were and some are even husbands of another woman.

The 3 categories of ladies i mentioned in my write up will rush into the hands of maried men for succor as most single guys will not even look their way yet single ladies or those who are still fortunate in marriage will shout GOD forbid until they find themselves in those categories and they will now understand the reson why GOD never allowed marrital relationships to extend to heaven.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
rman:
Toks2008 is a realist.....

All of you condemning him need to pay more attention to the hypocritical society u live in.

The biggest religion in Nigeria is not Christianity or Ismal but hypocrisy. That is what is common to all tribes, age and class of people.

Without sounding vindicated..you just described who i am...A DIE HARD REALIST.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

I asked myself..at my age now, what can i do on nairaland asides read comments and i said "ok let me share some hard truthful facts not minding how they react and here i am"

Check all my threads and you will see that i am not into writing what people love to see but facts back to back and even when they refused to see the truth,posterity will open their eyes.

Look at Tiwa salvage,funke akindele,Mercy johnson,mercy aigbe and on and on and look at their husbands and you will be amazed that these were and some are even husbands of another woman.

The 3 categories of ladies i mentioned in my write up will rush into the hands of maried men for succor as most single guys will not even look their way yet single ladies or those who are still fortunate in marriage will shout GOD forbid until they find themselves in those categories and they will now understand the reson why GOD never allowed marrital relationships to extend to heaven.

Nice one OP keep telling them the truth. Many don't want to face the reality but only time will tell.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2016
LordReed:

The OP does not deserve an intellectual response. He deserves to be drummed out of town and laughed at for spewing such archaic nonsense dressed as intellectual drivel. Imagine in his response above he mentions dollarland, tell me which developed country sanctions polygamy? Try and marry 2 wives over there whether they won't fling your ass into prison.
it's that attitude that I detest, pple ganging up against you once u express an opinion diff from theirs which may be correct or incorrect.
And it May be true to some extent, they debate by way of intellectual reasoning more than we do.
But I dont think we need to compare urseleves to the whites every time, they sure can tritroll more than we do.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2016
missKiffy:
I hardly ever comment of this Toks2008 threads cos most of his opinions are trash, BT everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but guy this is just the height of it, you are trying to make sense but you always ridicule yourself, that's what you end up doing. Am out, peace

i QUOTED this as a proof that most of our ladies are only good in one thing...curse,slander but will hardly make just one intelligent contribution...please dont bother quoting me cos i wont respond..i just quoted you to show the world the obvious.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2016
enieme:

it's that attitude that I detest, pple ganging up against you once u express an opinion diff from theirs which may be correct or incorrect.
And it May be true to some extent, they debate by way of intellectual reasoning more than we do.
But I dont think we need to compare urseleves to the whites every time, they sure can tritroll more than we do.

And I detest the attitude that seeks protection for publicly declared opinions. You cannot disclose your opinion in public and ask for it to be unchallenged. If you want it so then remain in your house and share it with no one at least nobody will come into your home to counter your opinions. As for comparison you can thank the OP for that, he wants to be in dollarland. Yet the hypocrite conveniently forgets that bigamy is a crime in developed countries so who will bother to debate with you on that score?

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2016
enieme:

I would like to also point out that one of the psychological bias that the OP is stylishly hiding is that he still thinks that men are superior to women when comes to "sexual rights" ie if a man sleeps with any number of women he is a stud while if a woman sleeps with any number of men she is a slut. It is one of the fundamental driving principles you will see in topics like this.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by DharmyYinks: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol you make me laugh out so loud.

So you ladies think the bible is against polygamy? chai.

Anyways im not here to promote polygamy or philandering but to state the obvious that if you cant cope with the posibility of your hubby dating or getting married to another lady then do the best thing...Stay single and you wont have to experience that.

Nevertheless,as i wrote,you just might be so fortunate to have a man like me who hates philandering for christ sake and not vecause of any regberegbe love for you.
Hold it! hold it!!

I ain't no girl. Ama guy. And u ve failed to answer my question. Let me ask again...

Wer in d Bible is it "clearly stated" dat Polygamy is allowed??

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Hold it! hold it!!

I ain't no girl. Ama guy. And u ve failed to answer my question. Let me ask again...

Wer in d Bible is it "clearly stated" dat Polygamy is allowed??

I dont know why you want me to give an impression that i am in support of polygamy because if i end up quoting it, many people will strat saying YES he is even justifying it with the bible.

So dude please get this once again..i am only stating the obvious which is totally independent of who or what i am.

Some guys will never cheat on their women and if a lady ends up with such i say kudos but nevertheless, because of the greater majority that cheat, it is better for any reasonable lady to prepare herself for the possibility of that happening.

That is the epitome of my write up.....
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2016
LordReed:

And I detest the attitude that seeks protection for publicly declared opinions. You cannot disclose your opinion in public and ask for it to be unchallenged. If you want it so then remain in your house and share it with no one at least nobody will come into your home to counter your opinions. As for comparison you can thank the OP for that, he wants to be in dollarland. Yet the hypocrite conveniently forgets that bigamy is a crime in developed countries so who will bother to debate with you on that score?

Some people will never seize to amaze me...Abeg what is your definition of challenge?

Cursing?vulgarity of all kinds?attacks on personal life without any intellectual CHALLENGE of teh subject matter?...abeg give me a break and good night.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Sunnypar(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2016
bardella1:
d only reason y u sed dat is cos u are from a nuclear family..if u were from a polygamous family..u wouldn't wish it for ur enemy..talkless of ur unborn kids..i wish Goodluck in ur journey tho smiley
Hey! What happened? You blocked me on bbm. Is it because am from a polygamous family?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Sunnypar(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Toks2008:

i QUOTED this as a proof that most of our ladies are only good in one thing...curse,slander but will hardly make just one intelligent contribution...please dont bother quoting me cos i wont respond..i just quoted you to show the world the obvious.
Ladies! Smh!!! They are mentally lazy, that why when I see the one with Brain, I do everything within my means to hold onto them because my kids would carry their genes.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Sunnypar(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2016
LaurelP:
This guy keeps feeding us with all sorts of theories, which one be dis now?
He is not..... He hot the nail on the head. He is a confirm realist which ladies don't like. Tok2008, write about something that would favour he ladies and see them rush to the thread like fly wey they follow shii. My brother men would always cheat, only few would not. My compound alone, we have about two single mothers. Landlord get two wives with one daughter of eve ready to fall his ministry.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by udysweet(f): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Hahaha! No be and you dey go smoke am? Sebi you don graduate to Kwale type naim make u say make I reduce this one and come join you. E serios sir!
Na wetin me feel I been write and it was jus a plea,cos I sense smtn in dis ur reply sha but anyways u cld hav jus ignored and go oon rather than dis ur reply,na born again I knw u as,dnt banter words too much esp in my case were I only requested for a favor. Nothing concern oshogbo weed or kwale weed here. I hvnt said wether I supported or opposed ur motion I only jus said ,let's see som oda side of u ni sir. Hav a good weekend sir
Toks2008:

I don tell you to reduce this oshogbo weed but you wont hear...now see what its doing to you..ok o..continue.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Creamish(f): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Most ladies bashing the op are going to cheat on their husbands toosmiley.

*Whispers*

Most of their husbands are never going to find outsmiley

Hehehehe...let's see how macho they'll feel then.. cheesy
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
tpiar:

Imagine a grown male taking time to write the crap.
hahaha lolest
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Some people will never seize to amaze me...Abeg what is your definition of challenge?

Cursing?vulgarity of all kinds?attacks on personal life without any intellectual CHALLENGE of teh subject matter?...abeg give me a break and good night.

Your post doesn't require any sort of intellectual challenge, it deserves ridicule. I already exposed why in my first post so if you can't wrap your head around that then it goes to show how shallow your thoughts. Lemme reiterate for my own humour, you think one set of adults should be allowed to flagrantly disregard a legal agreement they made but then turn round to vilify another set of adults for the same action. Does this require any sort of intellectual vigor in response?

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missKiffy(f): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't need your response, in fact there's nothing I want to do with it but am glad you already prove me right by how childish you are by attaching a useless chat history that has no bearing whatever, you can take urself somewhere else cos I don't have time having "intelligent" conversations with your type, the Mr know all, who believes only his opinion holds water, if not you won't be quoting every contrary opinions to urs and arguing with them all the time, who have ur time in the first place.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by HaneefahRN(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

You have not answered my questionsad

U! Weldone. How're u doin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.