Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65672 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by udysweet(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
@kingrex @misskiffy @esosa993 abg mak una leav Toks o,na no retreat no surrender person. He go face u squarely ,so u guys jus free him odawise una go tire. Sebi u saw were he said I smoke oshogbo weed,coming frm a born again(my chats and calls to and wit him,he dsnt deny dat)and so I wnder were d thot of weed smoking showed up?
Na my paddy but na stubborn one(God pls dnt let him place a curse on me dis time,lmao!)
I had sm1 of ur nature,we served togeda during NYSC. He was my "brother" owing to d fact we were from d same state and were jus abt the only two frm der posted to our PPA. This guy ehn,infact na character. Every week,u find him posting an article on d notice board in d corpers lodge wit so many big grammars and we'll be needing a dictionary to break it dwon,lol. During CDS,he'll poke holes in anythin and everytin d CLO(wh doubled as d president) or oda excos says. Sometimes I'll jus go and pull his mouth(I was d only one who had dat power,lol and I wish I can hold Toks lips now and pull it somuch he'll wince in pain,lol! Anyways he owes me dat wen I eventually will meet him in person)jus so he cld shut up and not stress us during ur cds meetings.
Now they eventually handed him a post afta d oda excos left,so let's see weda he'll still be finding fault. Before the former president left,he gav us one advice:Uwem(dats his name) may still continue wit his stress and big grammer(Toks d guy grammer pass ur own I swear,lool!),you pple dnt argue with him. Jus one word for him:Noted! So when uwem comes up wit any big talks,arguments,questions,we jus say "noted" hahahahaha! Was a very funny scenario o,till we passed out,our response to him was"noted. So guys,pls jus note wat Toks say,don't dare counter him else u will be worn out.
That been said,Toks,in some other thread we both follow,u demanded an apology for a wrong been done to u and threatend not to show up there again until d person apologised(u cnt forget o)oya in my case,apologise to me now before I change my mind now now. I no joke o,na seun I go report you to. Becos u knw say I no evn near cigar let alone weed and u say I smoke oshogbo weed. Na favor I ask u for my comment and I still stand by it,so tellme weda u go grant my favr or not. *patiently waiting my apology letter*
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
missKiffy:

Guy don't bother praying sense into my life, the person who needs it more is you, now that you've received the bashing of ur life, you would know that ur opinion is not the law, it's not in place of authority, you don't shove ur opinion on other people as if it's a universal law, why am I even wasting my time with this opinionated, egocentric, myopic nigga sef

Did you just say bashing?

How old are you? Are you married? how long have you been married? These are questions i need you to answer in all honesty.

Writing is my passion and it is not today that i have been writing a no holds bar stuffs on romance and most things you see me post here on nland are mare copy and paste from my write ups years back on my fbook wall.

You people are forcing me to create a thread about polygamy because if i do many ladies will practically look for me and hang me at the stake.

You ladies think the world is still about one man one woman matrimony yet all i try to explain is that shits happens and ladies should be prepared for that or dont even bother about marriage.

The day i change my mind to justify polygamy from the very scriptures honestly that day you ladies will keep mum forever. So please dont push me to do that because i have never at any time suported polygamy and the fact that something is right or wrong does not win a case in the courtroom but its about who convinces the judge more so please stop asking me to turn a blind eye to reality and its not about polygamy being right or wrong but the fcat that most married men will either keep a mistress or even have a secret or known wife outside and as i have always reiterated,ladies must be prepared.

If this is difficult for you to understand know i believe life will force you to understand latter if it ever happens to you or the friends you know and maybe then you wil advice them to leave theire matrimony for a side chick just for them to leave their marriage and probably end up being screwd by another married man or man of another woman.

Even the acclaimed vlogger Toke now knows better so continue to curse and write whatever comes to your head..wa ba niwaju.

This is not about throwing shades at Toke and infact she is a very wise lady for staying put and not leaving her marriage as many clueless dummies have advised but its a fact that many ladies are yet to know...BE PREPARED FOR A POLYGAMOUS AFFAIR.

If it never happens kudos tyo your hubby and if it does,thank GOD you are emotionally ready..simple.

Here are snap shots of the responses i made way back in 2014 before toke's hubby played the away match.

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by tommychow(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
undecided undecided

Toks2008 is talking about being ready for the POSSIBILITY not the certainty (obviously, it's not a guarantee he'll have another woman). Have you ever heard of the saying "prepare for the worst, hope for the best"?

If you like, go into marriage with the "happily ever after" mentality, you're in for a serious shocker. I say this because I am a man and I know men are selfish as hell when it comes to sex. The very moment most husbands get tired of boinking their wives, that's the very moment he's waiting for any and every excuse to have affairs. Hell, some men will even cheat in a happy marriage.

Men are more sexually selfish, women are more financially selfish; reason why rich men are drawn to gold diggers i.e. mutualism. It's sad but we need to face facts.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by scribble: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

The OP does not deserve an intellectual response. He deserves to be drummed out of town and laughed at for spewing such archaic nonsense dressed as intellectual drivel. Imagine in his response above he mentions dollarland, tell me which developed country sanctions polygamy? Try and marry 2 wives over there whether they won't fling your ass into prison.

The same developed country that allows men to be slopping on each others privates and gbenshing etc

You're not even half intelligent

Toks has a lot of valid points and many men agree with him.

It's only women or broke men who wanna lie to themselves due to the pressing nature of their poverty that will disagree.

I don't think polygamy is the answer but I know monogamy is a lie we can all pretend to embrace when the chips are down, many African men have sexual needs that can't be satisfied by ONE woman.

And of women want to "cheat" too, their palaver. But they shouldn't get caught.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by scribble: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
missKiffy:

Guy don't bother praying sense into my life, the person who needs it more is you, now that you've received the bashing of ur life, you would know that ur opinion is not the law, it's not in place of authority, you don't shove ur opinion on other people as if it's a universal law, why am I even wasting my time with this opinionated, egocentric, myopic nigga sef

Actually you need to register with Ben Bruce.

You need basic sense

All your ranting will not stop your man from cheating

If Beyonce, Ciara etc can be victims. Who are you with your k leg and bad skin?

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
scribble:

The same developed country that allows men to be slopping on each others privates and gbenshing etc

You're not even half intelligent

Toks has a lot of valid points and many men agree with him.

It's only women or broke men who wanna lie to themselves due to the pressing nature of their poverty that will disagree.

I don't think polygamy is the answer but I know monogamy is a lie we can all pretend to embrace when the chips are down, many African men have sexual needs that can't be satisfied by ONE woman.

And of women want to "cheat" too, their palaver. But they shouldn't get caught.

Looking at this dunce², what concerns this topic with gays and their actions? Of course your addled brain just wants to join the bandwagon promoted by your fellow dunce and hypocrite.

Bloody hypocrite. Monogamy is a lie so you want to be allowed to sleep around because of your so called needs. Gosh you're so dumb I can't find words for you.

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by scribble: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Looking at this dunce², what concerns this topic with gays and their actions? Of course your addled brain just wants to join the bandwagon promoted by your fellow dunce and hypocrite.

Bloody hypocrite. Monogamy is a lie so you want to be allowed to sleep around because of your so called needs. Gosh you're so dumb I can't find words for you.

You sound like some one who went to Harvard to learn stupidity

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
scribble:

You sound like some one who went to Harvard to learn stupidity
Well done.
I actually went to Yale to learn how to outclass dundees like you.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missKiffy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Did you just say bashing?

How old are you? Are you married? how long have you been married? These are questions i need you to answer in all honesty.

Writing is my passion and it is not today that i have been writing a no holds bar stuffs on romance and most things you see me post here on nland are mare copy and paste from my write ups years back on my fbook wall.

You people are forcing me to create a thread about polygamy because if i do many ladies will practically look for me and hang me at the stake.

You ladies think the world is still about one man one woman matrimony yet all i try to explain is that shits happens and ladies should be prepared for that or dont even bother about marriage.

The day i change my mind to justify polygamy from the very scriptures honestly that day you ladies will keep mum forever. So please dont push me to do that because i have never at any time suported polygamy and the fact that something is right or wrong does not win a case in the courtroom but its about who convinces the judge more so please stop asking me to turn a blind eye to reality and its not about polygamy being right or wrong but the fcat that most married men will either keep a mistress or even have a secret or known wife outside and as i have always reiterated,ladies must be prepared.

If this is difficult for you to understand know i believe life will force you to understand latter if it ever happens to you or the friends you know and maybe then you wil advice them to leave theire matrimony for a side chick just for them to leave their marriage and probably end up being screwd by another married man or man of another woman.

Even the acclaimed vlogger Toke now knows better so continue to curse and write whatever comes to your head..wa ba niwaju.

This is not about throwing shades at Toke and infact she is a very wise lady for staying put and not leaving her marriage as many clueless dummies have advised but its a fact that many ladies are yet to know...BE PREPARED FOR A POLYGAMOUS AFFAIR.

If it never happens kudos tyo your hubby and if it does,thank GOD you are emotionally ready..simple.

Here are snap shots of the responses i made way back in 2014 before toke's hubby played the away match.
To be prepared for a "polygamous affair" is an individual thing, it shouldn't be forced on anybody, personally I can decide okay I want to be prepared for the worse, fine. If another lady decides to live in denial and refuse to accept the possibility of her husband cheating, so be it. It shouldn't be shove down her throat, she should not be told not to get married, Personally I would never leave a cheating man but if another lady decides to do otherwise she shouldn't be cursed out, or tot to be unwise. It's her life, it's her marriage, she can do whatever she wants. It's only ur personal opinion that women should prepare for the worst and not leave their marriage cos a man cheat, coincidentally that's my opinions too but we can't and shouldn't decide for others, our opinions shouldn't hold water in their lives or marriage, it's theirs and their decision to make. So if a lady decides to leave her marriage cos her man cheat or decides to live in denial of the possibility of her man cheating, let her be, it's her life and her marriage. Let's not shove our personal beliefs on polygamy, adultery or any tin else on others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by scribble: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Lol.

No dey lie for here jawe.

You have the intellectual prowess of a community college janitor.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by scribble: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
missKiffy:

To be prepared for a "polygamous affair" is an individual thing, it shouldn't be forced on anybody, personally I can decide okay I want to be prepared for the worse, fine. If another lady decides to live in denial and refuse to accept the possibility of her husband cheating, so be it. It shouldn't be shove down her throat, she should not be told not to get married, Personally I would never leave a cheating man but if another lady decides to do otherwise she shouldn't be cursed out, or tot to be unwise. It's her life, it's her marriage, she can do whatever she wants. It's only ur personal opinion that women should prepare for the worst and not leave their marriage cos a man cheat, coincidentally that's my opinions too but we can't and shouldn't decide for others, our opinions shouldn't hold water in their lives or marriage, it's theirs and their decision to make. So if a lady decides to leave her marriage cos her man cheat or decides to live in denial of the possibility of her man cheating, let her be, it's her life and her marriage. Let's not shove our personal beliefs on polygamy, adultery or any tin else on others.

And don't force your personal belief of fidelity or monogamy on others. Jeez. It's a two way street.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
scribble:

Lol.
No dey lie for here jawe.
You have the intellectual prowess of a community college janitor.
A village nightsoil man is superior in reasoning to you.

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
tommychow:

Toks2008 is talking about being ready for the POSSIBILITY not the certainty (obviously, it's not a guarantee he'll have another woman). Have you ever heard of the saying "prepare for the worst, hope for the best"?

If you like, go into marriage with the "happily ever after" mentality, you're in for a serious shocker. I say this because I am a man and I know men are selfish as hell when it comes to sex. The very moment most husbands get tired of boinking their wives, that's the very moment he's waiting for any and every excuse to have affairs. Hell, some men will even cheat in a happy marriage.

Men are more sexually selfish, women are more financially selfish; reason why rich men are drawn to gold diggers i.e. mutualism. It's sad but we need to face facts.

LOBATAN

END OF STORY.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
missKiffy:

You be confirmed trouble maker because it only takes a trouble maker to see an opinion and consider it autocratic.

When does an opinion of an individual become a must believe for others?

You are on your own.Have a splendid sunday.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008

This is the very first time i am privilege to read your write up and i find it to be very, very THOUGHTFUL and TRUTHFUL.

YES IN TRUTH!!!

POLYGAMY is an ANSWER to the prayers of many ladies such as you rightly and DISTINGUISHINGLY enumerated:

1. Many lady divorces with children.
2. Many widows in their 30s and 40s.
3. And even many ladies who are singles too.

There is no DOUBT about these SUGGESTION of your as being a SOLUTION.

THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WORLD TODAY IS THAT PEOPLE ARE SO NARROW MINDED. THEY DONT READ TO UNDERSTAND, NEITHER DO THEY READ TO LEARN. THEY HARDLY CARE ABOUT THE SOCIETY THEY ARE LIVING IN. OUR SOCIETY WILL ONLY TREAT US WITH WHATEVER WE HAVE NUTURED IT WITH. IGNORANCE EVERY WHERE NO WONDER THE WORLD IS BLEEDING AT OUR FEET.

If we nuture our society with sympathy then our society will be sympathetic to us also. If otherwise, we have ourselves to blame.

Its alot of SYMPATHY to shelter a WIDOW under a RESPONSIBLE MAN'S roof, cloth her, feed her, save her dignifying self from becoming promiscuous due to her FATE. By knotting her under the bliss of MATRIMONY. And in TRUTH it is mostly an already married man that will find this most appealing which results to POLYGAMY.

Monogamy is a 'WESTERN IDEOLOGY' and its full of DECEIT..........can anyone remember Clinton and Monica Lewinsky affair?

Its the REALITY of life that most people are turning a BLIND EYE at.

No where in the BIBLE is it stated that a man cant marry more than one wife.

The irony is that its even mostly today's MUSLIM WOMEN that are at war against POLYGAMY despite being an ISLAMIC CREED.

I HOPE TO WRITE VERY SOON ON THIS TOPIC IN SUPPORT OF YOU.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Toks2008

This is the very first time i am privilege to read your write up and i find it to be very, very THOUGHTFUL and TRUTHFUL.

YES IN TRUTH!!!

POLYGAMY is an ANSWER to the prayers of many ladies such as you rightly and DISTINGUISHINGLY enumerated:

THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WORLD TODAY IS THAT PEOPLE ARE SO NARROW MINDED. THEY DONT READ TO UNDERSTAND, NEITHER DO THEY READ TO LEARN. THEY HARDLY CARE ABOUT THE SOCIETY THEY ARE LIVING IN. OUR SOCIETY WILL ONLY TREAT US WITH WHATEVER WE HAVE NUTURED IT WITH. IGNORANCE EVERY WHERE NO WONDER THE WORLD IS BLEEDING AT OUR FEET.

If we nuture our society with sympathy then our society will be sympathetic to us also. If otherwise, we have ourselves to blame.

Its alot of SYMPATHY to shelter a WIDOW under a RESPONSIBLE MAN'S roof, cloth her, feed her, save her dignifying self from becoming promiscuous due to her FATE. By knotting her under the bliss of MATRIMONY. And in TRUTH it is mostly an already married man that will find this most appealing which results to POLYGAMY.

Monogamy is a 'WESTERN IDEOLOGY' and its full of DECEIT..........can anyone remember Clinton and Monica Lewinsky affair?

The irony is that its even mostly today's MUSLIM WOMEN that are at war against POLYGAMY despite being an ISLAMIC CREED.

Lemme ask you a question, there is no where in the Bible that condemns slavery, would you like to be a slave?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Lemme ask you a question, there is no where in the Bible that condemns slavery, would you like to be a slave?

I THOUGHT THE THREAD IS ON POLYGAMY? Let me check again.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

I THOUGHT THE THREAD IS ON POLYGAMY? Let me check again.
Read the OP again, it is not about polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Toks2008

YES IN TRUTH!!!

I give you a 5star rating for this awesome contribution and this is not because you supported my assertion but you brought a new dimension to it and GOD knows i wished everyone cursing here really had just one salient point to throw in as a counter notion.

The day i decide to write a thread on why we must allow polygamy and quote vivid scriptures to back it up i guess that is the day many ladies will give up on monogamous mindset.

But i wont because i dont support polygamy even if it is not condemned by the bible and quran.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Crieff(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
missKiffy:

God bless you MissKiffy....Stop mourning more than the bereaved OP. Until they come to you if they will, it is really none of your business. Simple!!!

Moreover, Toks2008, write the stuff on polygamy...Lets read it.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by bejeria101(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Yabatech graduate,forming swag! Hehehe kpomo sef na meat lol.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by bejeria101(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Behold optimus prime,s rival KNACK-A-TRON hehehe
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

Read the OP again, it is not about polygamy.

THEN IS IT ABOUT SLAVERY AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE 'INTELLIGENTLY' ASKED IF I WILL WANT TO BE A SLAVE?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Crieff:

God bless you MissKiffy....Stop mourning more than the bereaved OP. Until they come to you if they will, it is really none of your business. Simple!!!

Moreover, Toks2008, write the stuff on polygamy...Lets read it.

Please let me stay clear because i really dont want to spend my precious nights fighting witches from nairaland.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THEN IS IT ABOUT SLAVERY AND THATS WHY YOU HAVE 'INTELLIGENTLY' ASKED IF I WILL WANT TO BE A SLAVE?

I am going to put aside your dumb sarcasm and ask since you think the Bible doesn't condemn polygamy same way it doesn't condemn slavery if you would like to be a slave? And since it was the West that started the drive for the end to slavery if you think it is Western Ideology full of deceit.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missKiffy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Please let me stay clear because i really dont want to spend my precious nights fighting witches from nairaland.
It's the females in your home that are witches, the males too are wizards
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

I am going to put aside your dumb sarcasm and ask since you think the Bible doesn't condemn polygamy same way it doesn't condemn slavery if you would like to be a slave? And since it was the West that started the drive for the end to slavery if you think it is Western Ideology full of deceit.

OPEN A THREAD ON SLAVERY. WRITE INTELLIGENTLLY AS A GRADUATE OF YALE. THEN, WE CAN DISCUSS BUT FOR NOW THE OP DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SLAVERY NOR DID I.

Hmmm.....................education in Nigeria is not all that bad afterall.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

OPEN A THREAD ON SLAVERY. WRITE INTELLIGENTLLY AS A GRADUATE OF YALE. THEN, WE CAN DISCUSS BUT FOR NOW THE OP DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SLAVERY NOR DID I.

Hmmm.....................education in Nigeria is not all that bad afterall.

You like the sound and look of the word intelligently but you obviously lack comprehension of it's meaning. Adios tonto.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

You like the sound and look of the word intelligently but you obviously lack comprehension of it's meaning. Adios tonto.

DONT RUN AWAY............OPEN A THREAD AND WRITE INTELLIGENTLY ON SLAVERY. ITS A REQUEST!

Using the word 'INTELLIGENTLY' is a conditional word to qualify the type of discussion i am MOSTLY into.

DID YOU ALSO GET A 5 STAR FROM THE OP?

Toks gave me a 5 STAR for my contribution. I suppose you know what that means.

WRITE INTELLIGENTLY AND BE SURE WE CAN DISCUSS ON THAT LEVEL.

Thank you. its nothing but a recommendation. TIME IS PRECIOUS AND I HAVE GOT PRIORITIES.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

DID YOU ALSO GET A 5 STAR FROM THE OP?

LoL You must be a narcissistic clown for this comment. I am not going anywhere neither am I going to open a thread for an intellectual lightweight who needs confirmation bias to boost his ego.

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
bejeria101:

Yabatech graduate,forming swag! Hehehe kpomo sef na meat lol.

Bro abeg save me from these clowns, I didn't know the circus was in town o!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
LordReed:

LoL You must be a narcissistic clown for this comment. I am not going anywhere neither am I going to open a thread for an intellectual lightweight who needs confirmation bias to boost his ego.

You keep running away. The OP Never talked about SLAVERY, i never did except you. And on a request that you should write INTELLIGENTLY on slavery ........you are now saying "neither are you going to open a thread .................

I WANT TO LEARN FROM YOU, JUST AS I HAVE LEARNT FROM TOKS2008.

I have read your previous comments. They are full of insults not INTELLECTUALLY INCLINED and that is why i PURPOSELY asked you for what you dont have.

ANYONE WHO KNOWNS WHAT THE ARE DOING HAVE EGO. EGO IS NOT THE SAME AS PRIDE.

Next time. stay on the Topic........make a counter opinion and a reason too. stick to subject matter.

WHERE DID SLAVERY POPPED UP? SO, AMAZING THAT YOU CANT WRITE AS REQUESTED.

Okay...............write freely. it doesnt have to be INTELLIGENTLY..........just be yourself.

WE ALL ALREADY UNDERSTAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.