Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (53177 Views)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help Gtb Excessive Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Jethrolite(m): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Salary account? This is really scary and the month has ended.
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by InvertedHammer: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
/
Are you sure you didn't log into a phishing website and the criminals are gradually emptying your account?

/

3 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by lightheart(m): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
ifyalways:
Amen ooo.

Join me in prayers too in regards GBP. I need it to come down to 370 -380 NGN ASAP. cheesy

Verily verily.....it will.
Daalu!
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by naijathings(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Timileyin:
I heard 30k in that account but now negative.... Help now it's -77k in my salary account

hahaahahaha. OMG.

-77K on salary account. month don end.
u better hurry to change your salary account if it is still possible.

what a nightmare.

GTB please o

2 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by toluxa1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Teejava:
Sorry OP.
Reason why i call GTB cuatomer care for their official rate for the day, i record the call, before proceeding with my transaction. BTW GTB has the highest $ to # exchange rate in naija. That #200 to $1 no possible at all. Mayb you should explain more to us.

I called GT connect before making my transaction. The lady confirmed to be that presently they are charging 199. I have a recording of that call.

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Barbarthundey(m): 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Timileyin:
I heard 30k in that account but now negative.... Help now it's -77k in my salary account

It would be rectified in 48hrs. Had same problem too when I bought something online in $

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by JDhotral4: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
See dis video
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by wiringdpt(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mr Man instead posting here, better go update your salary account before they pay into it.
Timileyin:
I made an online payment with my ATM to via my master card, and I was charged at the rate of 199usd to a naira and I felt it was the rate for the day cause there is no. Unofficial way in which they relate the charges to us. I made a transaction worth 500usd and now 24hours later my account is on debit, they keep removing my money and my accounts is suspended. They should relate this to us . Nigerian banks are really stupid
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by toluxa1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
jesse515:

The only advice I will give u as regards "WE" is to get ur PVC ready n continue to vote for "CHANGE"

Sheybi wen una de run una mouth de shout change una no knw? Yeye de smell

Mr man, use your head, don't let it be just a weight on your neck. Were you in the polling boot with me when I was voting? You just click the quote button and decide what party someone voted for? Let me discuss with sensible people first shift...

8 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by bizzle2: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
same $$hit happened to me. did a transaction on saturday, the naira equivalent was held at 199 but i got debited this morning at 299,
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Malawian(m): 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is why i love the carton that is on top of my wardrope. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no even get BVN sef.
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
thank GOD I NO follow buy, as at thursday or friday i was charged @ 299 naira only for some to later say they were charged at 199 naira, from then i knew something was up cuz this kain thing don happen to me before

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by holuphisayor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
bizzle2:
same $$hit happened to me. did a transaction on saturday, the naira equivalent was held at 199 but i got debited this morning at 299,
I have been charged twice too
Just checked my balance via gtmobile different from the one i saw around 4am today.

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
watch in 10D
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by egobetatoday: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
toluxa1:
This was a deliberate deceit and ploy by GTB to steal from their customers. After a steep decline in people using their card, they deliberately targeted a weekend to make this stunt, knowing that full deduction will not be made till the next business day and by then word will spread and more people will use their cards. I have a recording of the call I put through to GTBank customer care and the later said their current rate is 199. We should not let this go! About two of my friends in the UK made ATM withdrawals at $278/£, this morning they have cleared their accounts too.

Cc lalasticlala

pls u need to explain in detail what u mean Sir. Abeg i get account for there make i sofri go withdraw my money.

2 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by efilefun(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Brytawon:
How on earth can a Retired General buy Okada for the Army to fight insurgencies in this 21st Century? # WhereIsTheChange
Is it a must to post trash Those bikes ain't okada, they look more of a mountain bike which would be much more better in tackling those animals who operate with okada and escapes. Must you all criticize everything done by this administration cuz ur hero was kicked out of Aso Rock??

4 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by bettercreature(m): 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Serve you right! the fact still remain you guys are THIEFS i saw the post on nairaland during the weekend and i realised it must be an error
i refused to buy the dollar until this morning
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by holuphisayor(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why gtbank deduct money twice for the same transaction?
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Brytawon(m): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
efilefun:
Is it a must to post trash Those bikes ain't okada, they look more of a mountain bike which would be much more better in tackling those animals who operate with okada and escapes. Must you all criticize everything done by this administration cuz ur hero was kicked out of Aso Rock??

I'm not a supporter of APC nor PDP neither am I a partisan. I'm just a concerned Nigerian. Thank you!
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by 9jatatafo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why is there too much cheating in this system? From PHCN, MTN,GLO, ETISALAT, to GTBank and co. I am just tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by ColtPython(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
So you lot were trying to outsmart GTB by quickly purchasing stuff at the rate of #199/1$ not knowing it was actually a system error... grin

Chai

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me grin grin grin

Awoof don finally run una belle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by ColtPython(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
bettercreature:
Serve you right! the fact still remain you guys are THIEFS i saw the post on nairaland during the weekend and i realised it must be an error
i refused to buy the dollar until this morning

Don't mind them....

That 419 scam is present in majority of Nigerians' blood

grin grin grin
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Log on to cpn.cbn.gov.ng to report to the CBN.
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by callJesu: 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na waaaa oooo, Dollar palava
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by cmoney22222: 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
mr oga, no lilli urself

Drabeey:
Nigeria banks now loom in the kakisbambam of a kleptocratic society. How can one be dismallic frauded, in a broad shining sunny day?
Its evident that we are now in a gigantic loomy lommy of the baddy waves of corrupt oceanic gaze. Only prayers can salvage this gegeistic situation of dismay.

Anyways.....

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by jesse515: 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
toluxa1:

Mr man, use your head, don't let it be just a weight on your neck. Were you in the polling boot with me when I was voting? You just click the quote button and decide what party someone voted for? Let me discuss with sensible people first shift...

Dis atittude will not get u bak ur money, dont transfer ur frustration on my innocent post.
topeorekoy:

I hardly comment on Nairaland but I must say, this post's sense no too plenty.

U hardly comment cos ur hardly reason well n u av easily displayed it here.

Tank u
Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by Leopantro: 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
ColtPython:
So you lot were trying to outsmart GTB by quickly purchasing stuff at the rate of #199/1$ not knowing it was actually a system error... grin

Chai

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me grin grin grin

Awoof don finally run una belle cheesy

For your information, what kind of system error would create such a colossal error. I bought things on that day and was charged N199. Before I made the payment I called the bank and I was told it was correct. Are you claiming the system error is a virus affecting both computers and humans in the bank or is your simple brain cell unable to compute.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by yinkeys(m): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is annoying. I knew this would happen thats why i didnt place any order. GTB must pay for this, i just dont know why a lot of Nigerians could be super dubious angry
Glad i didnt fall for this bloody trap
GTB did this deliberately & they'll make excuse claiming it was an error

1 Like

Re: Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit by efilefun(m): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Brytawon:

I'm not a supporter of APC nor PDP neither am I a partisan. I'm just a concerned Nigerian. Thank you!
yw but next time weigh the advantage of things before condemning it, that was how a dude called barricading of railway tracks and planting of trees and flowers waste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Write A Business Proposal? / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / Scammers New Tactics (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.