Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? (12368 Views)

Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Can ANY Atheist Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

How about letting me show you what the facts are? Give me your whatsapp number.
What is fact ?
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by HardMirror(m): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol i thought you were going to ask where to buy common sense.
My dear, buy common sense ke. Na buy you buy your own? Chai! U have bought fake o.
Now seriously, I hope you "get it" regularly. It's important for a girl like you o. You seem tensed up. Hmmm... E don dey your body angry
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
HardMirror:

My dear, buy common sense ke. Na buy you buy your own? Chai! U have bought fake o.
Now seriously, I hope you "get it" regularly. It's important for a girl like you o. You seem tensed up. Hmmm... E don dey your body angry
K smiley
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by HardMirror(m): 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
She's about to! angry wink grin
I hope so. Someone is not doing a good job with her
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
What is fact ?
angry you want me to tell you.
Gimmie your whatsapp so I can add you to the atheist society on whatsapp. There your eyes will open.
They have a sweet setup for the utterly confused and ridiculously dimwitted.
You should be able to blend right in.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
I take it that atheists have been parading this section with their opinions.

Atheist logic : It is true because i think its true. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
angry you want me to tell you.
Gimmie your whatsapp so I can add you to the atheist society on whatsapp. There your eyes will open.
They have a sweet setup for the utterly confused and ridiculously dimwitted.
You should be able to blend right in.
grin LmaO you mean this group....

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
HardMirror:

I hope so. Someone is not doing a good job with her
Someone cares for me more than my boo embarassed
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
grin LmaO you mean this group....
Hm dere is a difference BTW being blind and being blindfolded.

Religion blindfolded you and now you think you are blind. All you need do is ask and your sight shall be given or restored unto you!

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by wiegraf: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op, are you saying your god is like logic?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
wiegraf:
Op, are you saying your god is like logic?
I am saying that logic is universal, otherwise it is mere opinion.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

On the contrary! The atheist's opinion is fact and proven theory that indeed we are truly and utterly alone in this universe. It still stands to be corrected though, so until a theist can come out to prove otherwise. The atheist opinion remains fact.
How about ET embarassed
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
SirWere:
How about ET embarassed
And what dear kind sir is ET?
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Do u have proof that ET exist?
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
That doesn't make any sense grin
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

That doesn't make any sense grin
Ohyes it does
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by wiegraf: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:

So is god like logic?

Or are you saying god is universally accepted, like logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
wiegraf:

So is god like logic?

Or are you saying god is universally accepted, like logic
Laws of logic are true everywhere.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by CoolUsername: 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Laws of Logic are abstract and not material but atheists say they exist! funny. I mean you cant see logical laws but you believe they exist. How so?

Why are they not consistent in their reasoning when it comes to God? God cannot be seen too but atheists say he must be seen first before they believe? Loooooooooooool

Atheism is unreasonable and illogical if you ask me.

looOOOOooOOoOoooOoOOoooOoooOOoooOOooOoOL, I've been checkmated.

The laws of logic are a human construct, a lot of things are just human constructs when you think about it.

EDIT: crappy english.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

loooOOOOoooOOoOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOooooooOL, I've been checkmated.

The laws of logic are a human construct, a lot of thing are just human constructs when you think about it.
Laws of logic are human construct?? Rotflooooooooooooool
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by CoolUsername: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Laws of logic are human construct?? Rotflooooooooooooool

Do you see animals using logic? Well I've not. It's simply the product of an intelligent mind to solve problems.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by wiegraf: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:

You've not answered the question.

You're trying to say god is a universal. Google the term

Problem is you don't know what it entails. It's no good for the case of your god

Answer the qweshon to begin to see why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by PastorAIO: 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

Do you see animals using logic? Well I've not. It's simply the product of an intelligent mind to solve problems.

Hey, you won't see animals doing praise worship either, so there!
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And what dear kind sir is ET?
Extra Terrestials. And no; I don't mean the green eyed buggy monsters we were all exposed to. I mean life based form, from microbes to giants, in a part of the Universe.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Kay17: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:

Where did you store them?!

Besides what are Gods for other than creation of the Universe and Being?! All Gods are held responsible for the existence of everything. I would have froze in shock if you had said God exists but he sits still to pick his teeth.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3
You've handled the insults well. I don't understand why atheists can't reason without getting worked up.

Isn't logic and reason though, more of an atheistic approach to morality and it's source?

These are the people who say that goodness is not from God. That one can be a good person without God. By just doing what is in their eyes, good. That's why I say, not everybody has the ability to seek after good. And what makes one thing good and another bad if there is no 1) Source of both & 2) control.

The French Revolution did bring forth the "religion of Reason" from which roots our current Atheism is founded.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by bxcode(m): 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3 stop wasting your energy arguing with these guys, because the truth is that they know deep down that God exist, for the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse. But they are just denying it and suppressing it, reason being that it gives them that freedom of not becoming morally accountable, they are free to do whatever they like according to what they think is right or wrong in their own eyes, they are technically equating themselves to animals, survival of the fittest, etc. Any argument you are making with them will only result into further argument without end because they have an already prejudiced mindset about the whole issue and will twist whatever you ask them and so on and may even resort to mere derogatory criticism without an open heart to constructive dialogue.
But they are still funny guys to be around, have been opportuned to meet with their type in the past. Their sense of paranoia is something elsegrin
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by onetrack(m): 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
In other words, only few people have been able to determine what is logical and the rest can go to hell? So why bother explaining to people your belief since they are wired to be illogical? If your standard of judging things is not universal how is it not an opinion? Are logical laws found only in atheism?

I'm not saying that only a few people can determine what is logic; however, without an education, some logic will not be easily understood.

Math is pure logic. Math can be demonstrated in any number of empirical ways. Therefore, logic exists--as an intellectual construct.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by onetrack(m): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
bxcode:
because the truth is that they know deep down that God exist

That which is claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Kay17: 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Laws of Logic are abstract and not material but atheists say they exist! funny. I mean you cant see logical laws but you believe they exist. How so?

Why are they not consistent in their reasoning when it comes to God? God cannot be seen too but atheists say he must be seen first before they believe? Loooooooooooool

Atheism is unreasonable and illogical if you ask me.

It is dubious comparing a car with the Universe. You could as well tried a tree or a mountain or any other object with an ambiguous source.

Why not compare this Universe to another Universe?!
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
bxcode:
Speechless3 stop wasting your energy arguing with these guys, because the truth is that they know deep down that God exist, for the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse. But they are just denying it and suppressing it, reason being that it gives them that freedom of not becoming morally accountable, they are free to do whatever they like according to what they think is right or wrong in their own eyes, they are technically equating themselves to animals, survival of the fittest, etc. Any argument you are making with them will only result into further argument without end because they have an already prejudiced mindset about the whole issue and will twist whatever you ask them and so on and may even resort to mere derogatory criticism without an open heart to constructive dialogue.
But they are still funny guys to be around, have been opportuned to meet with their type in the past. Their sense of paranoia is something elsegrin
gringrin Its a heart issue they are having. So clear!
Re: Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? by CoolUsername: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
PastorAIO:

Hey, you won't see animals doing praise worship either, so there!
Probably 'cause religion is also a human construct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.