Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? (31187 Views)

How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by iamdynamite(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
can you stand the 20 rounds lipsrsealed
cruzita:
undecided if u can't go 20 rounds ,u are not man enough
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by sexymoma(f): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nor be you write say ya babe dey complain about ya sex thingy
now i see...abeg i nor blame the babe oo angry
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
lol.....jeez.....6 is okay now.....so u haven't tried it?

ah! ah! i have tried it, i just didn't want to tell me world na grin grin that's suppose to be between me and you, stop putting all our clothes in the sun na wink cool
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Ajinoride(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
6 is okay

waht! dnt u think that 6 is ludicrous?
my opinion: I think one or two rounds a day, twice or thrice a week, provided other factors are constant. no hard working man wants to expend all his energy on sex.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Meeky(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
lol.....jeez.....6 is okay now.....so u haven't tried it?
babe u want to kill the nigga??
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Meeky(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
6 is okay
really.but u are a gorgeous babe with a lovely figure.mehn with ya shape,6 wud be too small.sweet black gal.your black is beautiful
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by frankkydee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
6 is okay

mimido2,are u from Benue?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
twice a week...two round of sex is ok.... sex no be food
I prefer nice romance to SEX

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by KingRex1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Once or twice a day and 4times a week.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by KingRex1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Maxi112:
twice a week...two round of sex is ok.... sex no be food

I prefer nice romance to SEX
2 ke? For why?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by HiggsBoson(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
One more than the lady can go
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingRex1:
2 ke? For why?
I no too like sex like that my guy.. If she no like am, Make she buy vibrator for her self no offence...

till I get married...

for now twice a week.... weekends only
two round for a day.. if she no like am.. get a VIBRA-TOR
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by captainking(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
the same lady that said she can take 18 inch dick again.... As much as sex is super pleasing.. It ain't food...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by kingsmok(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
I think I concur with u bt it shud b d agreement btw both
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by kingsmok(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
I hope u re joking abeg no let am carry 20 nt even 10
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by tbliss22(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmm I believe a very hard working guy will not go beyond 5rounds cos he will just worn-out for the next day job except if it a weekend sha!!!

But if you are a guy here and you wooed a KARACHIKA for a girl friend or even a wife, then just know that SORRY is your case because u will have to get ENLARGEMENT and go for too many rounds before she will even stop chewing gum under u...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
thanks....am new
Xo whatsup na... Happy New Month
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by naijagobetter(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
the ideal number of rounds depends on the individual
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Xo whatsup na... Happy New Month
am just dere.....u?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
frankkydee:

mimido2,are u from Benue?
no.....am from Edo state
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by frankkydee(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
no.....am from Edo state

the name sound,Benue. but wouldn't mind knowing u more
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
am just dere.....u?
M gud
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by clickwtB(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
MINIMUM 2 ROUNDS MAXIMUM 4/5.NEVER TAKE SEX ENHANCER DRUGS COS OF SIDE EFFECTS!!!!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Mimido2(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
frankkydee:

the name sound,Benue. but wouldn't mind knowing u more
ok
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Walexsammy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
vitamin syrup

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by hardbody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Fornication is a sin before God. Abstain from pre-marital sex so that hell wont forever be your home after the last day.

#TeamVirgin

Same attitude Eve had until she got laid real hard by Adam. She even started questioning God. Why am i not surprised?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by hardbody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Fornication is a sin before God. Abstain from pre-marital sex so that hell wont forever be your home after the last day.

#TeamVirgin

Same attitude Eve had until she got laid real hard by Adam. She even started questioning God. Why am i not surprised?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by frankkydee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mimido2:
ok

pls,add me on whatsapp for beta chat.pls trespassers should beware cos i will only accept invite from this lady. thanks
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Smellymouth: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
As long as d spirit leads
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by rhymesnoni(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
oniru4real:
For me 7 is okey...
In dat case u wld nt last a year en marriage b4 u die.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by Lagusta(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Jadekitana:

I am a doctor, and I can categorically tell you that you are very correct....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? by CaptainRahl(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
cruzita:
I know your type!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.