Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77755 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gboliwe: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
This user is spamming. Please do something! https://www.nairaland.com/pst.james.ike/posts
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gboliwe: This user is spamming. Please do something! https://www.nairaland.com/pst.james.ike/posts

Thanks for alerting us.

Cheers
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
......Dear Moderator Dominique!
Thanks for the pardon and i also stretch my hand of thanks to Moderator Chaircover.However,i am still on the plea that i made my comment on O/G threads on what ground as u please....thanks!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by stevade(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi Dominique
I was unable to post reply to the thread ,my post keeps on dissapearing pls help..
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
stevade: Hi Dominique
I was unable to post reply to the thread ,my post keeps on dissapearing pls help..

Hello Stevade
I went through your profile and didn't see any spambot activity there. Next time it happens, go back to the reply page and re-submit your post. I also sometimes get the same issue when I post with pc.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lucky-G-:
......Dear Moderator Dominique!
Thanks for the pardon and i also stretch my hand of thanks to Moderator Chaircover.However,i am still on the plea that i made my comment on O/G threads on what ground as u please....thanks!

Mr Lucky, you were given explicit warning to refrain from posting on that thread. I can see you've already flouted the rule, don't be surprised if your next ban is a lengthy forun-wide one.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dear Moderator....ah!.....not so!.....tamper justice with mercy!.....am your boy o!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by GentleMimi: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls ooooo,i got banned in the romance section.The ban was to expire by 12:30.I do not know why i'm still not able to comment on the thread! Mbok,sort out my issue oo. Who is the mod in charge of that section?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
GentleMimi: Pls ooooo,i got banned in the romance section.The ban was to expire by 12:30.I do not know why i'm still not able to comment on the thread! Mbok,sort out my issue oo. Who is the mod in charge of that section?

Hello GentleMimi, you were wrongly banned by the spambots. I've sent a message to the romance moderators and you've been unbanned now. Incase it happens again, send a pm to the moderator of the section you were banned.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by GentleMimi: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
dominique:

Hello GentleMimi, you were wrongly banned by the spambots. I've sent a message to the romance moderators and you've been unbanned now. Incase it happens again, send a pm to the moderator of the section you were banned.
Thanks....but i still cannot make a comment in romance section!
*modified*
I have seen the ''source'' of my ban.Thanks for ur help!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
why did antispamBot banned me?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ermm. Mods, kindly recommend this for front page. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1531226/13-things-mentally-strong-people
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dear
Moderator Dominic/Chaircover,pls i kindly bring your attention to a
transigent problem am having while postin a reply to somewoman's qst.It
often show up as,'YOU CANNOT POST NOW,YOU CAN DO THIS AN HOUR
LATER''.....Umpteen times,numberlessly it does provoke and seem intractable to be dealt
with.Pls i do plead dat u help me mopped up this problem....Thanks!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote
author=chaircover]Hi Lucky, you are being wrongly caught & banned
by the spambot. Dominique and I unban you as soon as we see it

sorry for the inconvenience. [/quote] God kindly bless you for your deals!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mod!......CHAIRCOVER and DOMINIQUE....you have to cross-check if am spambotted.....i was kinder bin spambotted for 24hrs....banned!....why?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dominique and CC, please we would like to change the name of this thread www.nairaland.com/1482239/30-day-fertility-diet-challenge/14 to 'recipes for the fruitful home'

Is it doable? And can it still remain in the health section, seeing as it's mostly recipes for optimum fertility?

Thank you.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Dominique and CC, please we would like to change the name of this thread www.nairaland.com/1482239/30-day-fertility-diet-challenge/14 to 'recipes for the fruitful home'

Is it doable? And can it still remain in the health section, seeing as it's mostly recipes for optimum fertility?

Thank you.

Done.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thank you, Dominique
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by infonubia(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi Mods, can this thread be submitted for FP please? Thanks for your time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1540518/it-possible-perfect-flat-stomach
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by kdf3449(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good evening Doc/house.

Please i notice serious check pain whenever i try to turn either to the right or left side,so i went for X-ray and it shows there is cold in my lungs ( i always sleep with A/C and most times don't wear PJ's ). So a pharmacist gave me some drugs ( Loratidine Tablet, Septrin, Bronchiolyte syrup, Ibuprofen, and decongestant ) but i have finished the drugs but i am still feeling the pains. Someone advise me to put methol or peppermint in hot water then cover my head in it to inhale the heat that it will clear it up.

Please i need professional advise on this, please help me out as the pain is getting worse by the day.

Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2013
i know this might not be a frontpage material but to those of us having the problem come and learn
How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/1545371/how-send-p.mquotemake-bold-e.t.c
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
infonubia: Hi Mods, can this thread be submitted for FP please? Thanks for your time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1540518/it-possible-perfect-flat-stomach

Post the pictures on the thread and I'll recommend it.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dear Moderator CHAIRCOVER/DOMINIQUE........Don't really know how to put this,but i believe MAMAOGE is trying to blow a dead matter ofwhich should be left to the historical debris.Please settle it......tell her to tell me where she found me wrong......i hate bin embarrassed....Thanks!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lucky-G-:
Dear Moderator CHAIRCOVER/DOMINIQUE........Don't really know how to put this,but i believe MAMAOGE is trying to blow a dead matter ofwhich should be left to the historical debris.Please settle it......tell her to tell me where she found me wrong......i hate bin embarrassed....Thanks!

Gastrointestinal physiological changes Seriously what sense does that make?

Now Lucky, you've been warned to stop posting on that particular thread yet you remained defiant. I don't want to repeat myself over and over again. Your next post there WILL result in a very lengthy ban.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 10, 2013
@dominique.....Here! God!..am quite appalled and algid by you even.GASTROINTESTINAL PHYSIOLOGIC CHANGES?....And u sed,it does not make a sense....This unbelievable! GASTROINTESTINAL has to do with the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM,dat is with GASTROENTEROLOGY,while the PHYSIOLOGY has to the with the normal function of the system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.