Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (11959 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
stuhporh:

lmaoo!!! why the constant use of the word "huge" now.

cheesy don't mind me
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
ItHasBegun:
Jadekitana, has he called you? I'd love to know how this unfolds

Oh yes he called as promised cheesy i'm waiting for the 5th time he'd call, so I can comfortably and stylishly tell him to work on that aspect. I'd have sounded too blunt if I did that last night!
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh yes he called as promised cheesy i'm waiting for the 5th time he'd call, so I can comfortably and stylishly tell him to work on that aspect. I'd have sounded too blunt if I did that last night!
you two rolling around in sheets, what does that picture look like
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
ItHasBegun:
you two rolling around in sheets, what does that picture look like

Huh lol your mind has travelled far, i'v never thought of that.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Huh lol your mind has travelled far, i'v never thought of that.
lol trust me, he's thought about it already. If he keeps calling thats the flirting stage grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

When he calls pls ask him why he prefers large, as opposed to tight one, am kind of curious.

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Elxandre(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Both threads of yours I've read came off petty. smiley

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by imma2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided[/quote] Then came the shock!! He was to alight before me,low and behold when he was about coming down cos we sat at the back,it took time for some clumsy passengers to give way so he stood a bit,his shirt raised a little,then I saw the "horror movie" his gigantic unsexy white/brown pant, so large and brutally ugly. I didn't say a word, I was highly disappointed I kept staring at it with disgust till he dropped. The smile and wave I returned was very fake, the crush vanished. He promised to call by 9pm! Trust me i'm not looking forward to any conversation as that horrible huge pant has spoilt everything. I hope y'all here don't wear such huge pants and be forming posh undecided although I suspect a popular romancelander has lots of them in his closet undecided[/quote] Wish he had fart while you were starring... let me see what would be left of the crush
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by SenatorJames(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Are you sure the guy even have a thought about you the moment you departed and you are here discussing about his pant. Be sincere wont you pick his call if he call you now?
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
SenatorJames:
Are you sure the guy even have a thought about you the moment you departed and you are here discussing about his pant. Be sincere wont you pick his call if he call you now?

You came late o, this gist is stale now.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by abimic(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why wouldn't my eyes go there! They are meant for viewing, as if you don't peep when ladies are about alighting and their panties show. undecided say the truth.
Hahaha, u ehn.... .... What more can I say?
What's the purpose of peeping it if it would only increase the tension than douse it. If it's not white when I see it, the tension would douse sharply, there u tend to know clean ladies.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by raphrinco: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
From what I ve seen from your posts, you are a very confident and selfless person......sent you a PM shaa...I would like us to keep in touch...

The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only) / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos)