Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant (11958 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy come back with a huge bowl of ice cream to appease the gods
Chineke.. This gods like enjoyment o.. What happened to kolanut..
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:
You are a danfo jumper and you are actually crushing another danfo jumper. May Amadioha punish poverty.

Hahahahahaha oh Jesus this got me! Well nobody in my house was going my direction so I boarded a danfo which isn't strange to any lagosian. Btw it's not everytime you enjoy the luxury of private cars or cabs, it's good to experience hardship a little.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
joshsmarty:

Chineke.. This gods like enjoyment o.. What happened to kolanut..

Haha kolanut is getting outdated don't you think grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Atlantian: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahahahahaha oh Jesus this got me! Well nobody in my house was going my direction so I boarded a danfo which isn't strange to any lagosian. Btw it's not everytime you enjoy the luxury of private cars or cabs, it's good to experience hardship a little.
And did you expect to meet a Puma pant wearing guy in a danfo ?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
*Grabs mat*

Be like say this thread go sweet cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Miss Jade, Maybe, just maybe his chick likes it that way. "Different strokes for different folks ". Maybe his chick can kill to have him wear those everyday. Is it not funny how one girl will call a certain guy ugly and the next will call him Prince Charming?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha kolanut is getting outdated don't you think grin
Ya I got it it's Brymo
I used his voice now anything wey u want I need to buy two. Next time I'll use Terry g voice cheesy
what's ya fav flavor.. Sorry the gods' fav flavour..

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Does entering danfo make one any less of a human?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by olac21(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Shoro niyen undecided

Nope!oro ko-oma a daa ko lo be eni to yi aye e pada si buruku to wa yi o!you need to get a life Asap!it will do you a favour if you dnt quote me next!arindin omo!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:
And did you expect to meet a Puma pant wearing guy in a danfo ?

Are you saying responsible working class guys who work in marina who always enter danfo all wear dirty pants? You are funny
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
How big is the pant? Is it the Bongo size? LOL

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
blueseacats:
Does entering danfo make one any less of a human?

Ask atlantian, he said that not me!
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
How big is the pant? Is it the Bongo size? LOL

It was massive and wasn't tight grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
*Grabs mat*

Be like say this thread go sweet cheesy

cheesy e go sweet but unfortunately my ba3 don low, make I go on gen cheesy
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Atlantian: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are you saying responsible working class guys who work in marina who always enter danfo all wear dirty pants? You are funny
Mostly yes, you could be lucky though. Keep scouting.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

but that should not affect ur crush for him na.
He can change the underwear.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ask atlantian, he said that not me!
My bad , didn't see that, ironically the richest and smartest people I have met in my life was in public transport. But I guess we Africans view life a lot more different.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Jadekitana(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
I wonder oooo
blueseacats:
My bad , didn't see that, ironically the richest and smartest people I have met in my life was in public transport. But I guess we Africans view life a lot more different.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Tight ass pants not good for men's reproductive system though, hope you know that? I will advice you to confront him head on, I won't be surprised if he tells exactly that cause research has confirmed it.http://www.livestrong.com/article/561948-is-wearing-tight-underwear-healthy/
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Atlantian: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
blueseacats:
Very funny. Richest and smartest people dont use danfo abeg. Stop trying to impress that pretty lady with your submissions.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by flokii: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin

Jade throwing shots... LMAO

I think I know that Nairalander tho.

and Jade.. it's almost 9:00pm o cheesy
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:
Very funny. Richest and smartest people dont use danfo abeg. Stop trying to impress that pretty lady with your submissions.
New York City transit line, the A train to be precise is one of the most unkept I have ever seen, but one day I saw people surrounding a particular man, I went to catch a glimpse, and low and behold it was mayor Bloomberg, then nyc mayor ridding with us, a year later I saw sergey brin, smiling at everyone and telling everyone about the new Google eye wear. On the same dirty train I once saw a professor of physics at Yale. I did not want to come this far explaining but I will use every opportunity I have to let Nigerians know that we reason a little different and its not smart cause obviously we are not better of. Teach me what I don't know am willing to learn. As for impressing a pretty girl well if that's how you see educative conversation who am I to change your orientation.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:
and actually I am trying to let op understand something about men that wear big pants , hope she gets my message.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Born2Freak(f): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
lol. funny babe
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by digitite: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
yawns..

pants ko, boxers nii. OP, you were born nay.khed. Oyibo people has opened your eye na.

Abeg, bring back the leaf - made in Niaja 4 life.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Atlantian: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
blueseacats:
New York City transit line, the A train to be precise is one of the most unkept I have ever seen, but one day I saw people surrounding a particular man, I went to catch a glimpse, and low and behold it was mayor Bloomberg, then nyc mayor ridding with us, a year later I saw sergey brin, smiling at everyone and telling everyone about the new Google eye wear. On the same dirty train I once saw a professor of physics at Yale. I did not want to come this far explaining but I will use every opportunity I have to let Nigerians know that we reason a little different and its not smart cause obviously we are not better of. Teach me what I don't know am willing to learn. As for impressing a pretty girl well if that's how you see educative conversation who am I to change your orientation.

You are very funny. Now, in a bid to explain that you have gone to NY city before, so that the lady can 'like' you, even though your picture on the dp doesnt resemble someone who has gone over 13,000 ft altitude, you have succeeded in explaining a dream. Who told you that Danfo is the same thing like Train ? And who told you that CMS is the same thing like NYC. Can we just stop always trying to sound rich when we meet ladies online ? I stand by my assertion that rich guys in Lagos dont enter Danfo...Abeg. The least you can do when you dont know the location you are heading to, which would have been opportunity to join danfo is have a Taxi drive in front of you while you follow in your car or simply get a clean tax to take you from point A to point B. Lagos danfo is not NYC train my good friend.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:

You are very funny. Now, in a bid to explain that you have gone to NY city before, so that the lady can 'like' you, even though your picture on the dp doesnt resemble someone who has gone over 13,000 ft altitude, you have succeeded in explaining a dream. Who told you that Danfo is the same thing like Train ? And who told you that CMS is the same thing like NYC. Can we just stop always trying to sound rich when we meet ladies online ? I stand by my assertion that rich guys in Lagos dont enter Danfo...Abeg. The least you can do when you dont know the location you are heading to, which would have been opportunity to join danfo is have a Taxi drive in front of you while you follow in your car or simply get a clean tax to take you from point A to point B. Lagos danfo is not NYC train my good friend.
Wow so you went as far as checking my profile pic? When the op said you are responsible for that statement I did not want to quote you because I felt u still will not want to learn a thing or two, but the last time I checked no where in the world is heaven and people go to nyc and other part of the world at moments notice, and don't forget in these countries with trains lines, nyc is worse of them all so it was surprising to me then with a typical Nigerian mentality to see people of that status in what I once called poor man's means of transportation. Now before I forget I have also seen billionaires in Nigeria taking public transport (danfo) yes . But people like you are too dumb and can't spot them I don't know if you are still at the level of wishing to be 13000 feet up there, with more than 100000 flying miles under my belt am obviously not in your league you no different from one idiot that called me local ,because I asked God is good driver to turn down his ac because am cold. Listen am not rich but at this point what I need is not 13000 feet fun, am working to see if I can one day have my breakfast in Paris, lunch in London then business meeting At lowestoft. It's only in Nigeria that rich people look a certain way and it's because of shallow headed people like you. Inset is a millionaire former executive fixing his truck , I bet people like swear they no money because they did hire a mechanic. You need orientation bro. And if you think what I need is pretty chicks I will prove to you having them its not a problem for me.

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Atlantian:

You are very funny. Now, in a bid to explain that you have gone to NY city before, so that the lady can 'like' you, even though your picture on the dp doesnt resemble someone who has gone over 13,000 ft altitude, you have succeeded in explaining a dream. Who told you that Danfo is the same thing like Train ? And who told you that CMS is the same thing like NYC. Can we just stop always trying to sound rich when we meonline ? I stand by my assertion that rich guys in Lagos dont enter Danfo...Abeg. The least you can do when you dont know the location you are heading to, which would have been opportunity to join danfo is have a Taxi drive in front of you while you follow in your car or simply get a clean tax to take you from point A to point B. Lagos danfo is not NYC train my good friend.
[quote Helloo! Like me? She's crushing on someone already , simple comprehension, I tried to educate her on a possible reason that crush of hers dressed the way he did , and I think she understood my point even though she might not agree or accept it. That's common sense. But you on the hand could not contribute without insult that shows the level of your exposure.
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Atlantian: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
blueseacats:
Wow so you went as far as checking my profile pic? When the op said you are responsible for that statement I did not want to quote you because I felt u still will not want to learn a thing or two, but the last time I checked no where in the world is heaven and people go to nyc and other part of the world at moments notice, and don't forget in these countries with trains lines, nyc is worse of them all so it was surprising to me then with a typical Nigerian mentality to see people of that status in what I once called poor man's means of transportation. Now before I forget I have also seen billionaires in Nigeria taking public transport (danfo) yes . But people like you are too dumb and can't spot them I don't know if you are still at the level of wishing to be 13000 feet up there, with more than 100000 flying miles under my belt am obviously not in your league you no different from one idiot that called me local ,because I asked God is good driver to turn down his ac because am cold. Listen am not rich but at this point what I need is not 13000 feet fun, am working to see if I can one day have my breakfast in Paris, lunch in London then business meeting At lowestoft. It's only in Nigeria that rich people look a certain way and it's because of shallow headed people like you. Inset is a millionaire former executive fixing his truck , I bet people like swear they no money because they did hire a mechanic. You need orientation bro. And if you think what I need is pretty chicks I will prove to you having them its not a problem for me.

There is something called paragraphing when you write. This thread was about a certain lady who met a certain guy in a Danfo in Lagos and you jumped in and discuss about NYC train and the billionaires in the train. CMS resemble NYC, abi danfo resemble train ? Seems to me you needed to tell the young lady a thing or two about what you read about NYC on the internet. Poor you!

I have told you time and again to pause your cacophonies cos your dp clearly doesnt seem like someone who has ever had a good skin scrubbing and you are here forming NYC. I am not your mate, not at all and I am not poor not even on the middle class as you posite. I am just stating the obvious. Stop forming nice guy whenever you see a beautiful girl dp, and stop talking rubbish about your mythical sojourn to NYC. I dont have to mention my fiscal pedigree on anonymous forum nor boast about my travels. This thread was about CMS danfo not NYC train, go and Bleep yourself.

Stupid boy.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana I often find myself disagreeing with your posts, which is sad because you sound somewhat intelligent.

Why do some guys wear huge deeper life pants? It's a huge turn off,What happened to sexy boxers? Nothing turns a lady on more than a neat flowery material boxers not huge shapeless pants.
Guys can't wear tight pants because unlike ladies, we have balls that would be crushed if we did. Some guys prefer briefs because of the way they 'hold' their balls. Only a homosexual would brag about wearing boxers with flowery designs. I guess you like effeminate guys.

I didn't realise breeze was making my hair disturb him. I just felt someone gently pushing my hair to the side, I thought twas one of those guys who touch women in the bus,i sharply removed my ear piece to confront him.
So you were anxious to tell a guy off for touching you. How about when it became apparent your attachment/weave-on/wig was causing a menace? Was he eager to tell you off for bothering him? From your narrative it appears you didn't even so much as apologize.

I was a bit embarrassed but surprisingly I blushed a little.
I know you Nigerian girls feel fancy when you adopt phrases from foreign movies/novels, but you should understand them first. Actually caucasians blush when they're embarrassed, so there's nothing surprising....well except for the fact that a negroid was blushing.

He stood a bit,his shirt raised a little,then I saw the "horror movie" his gigantic unsexy white/brown pant, so large and brutally ugly. I kept staring at it with disgust till he dropped.
You sound crass. I glance at the backside of ladies when they come down from buses, but to stare avidly is just razz. More often than not, when you ladies menstruate, you stain your pants with blood, which doesn't always come off. Yet you wear the panties anyway. I've seen my fair share of leaks. A lady will sit next to you in church or at a meeting, next thing you know, the whole place is stained with blood. You don't see me opening threads on the need for ladies to spare us the horror of seeing blood stained panties or bleeding all the place, do you? Sometimes the pad will fall out of your panties and you'll just keep walking away, like you didn't just notice the thick wad of cotton soaked with your blood that just splotched down undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
Why do some guys wear huge deeper life pants? It's a huge turn off,What happened to sexy boxers? Nothing turns a lady on more than a neat flowery material boxers not huge shapeless pants.

This morning I boarded a bus to CMS with this very handsome guy,I didn't realise breeze was making my hair disturb him cos I plugged my ears. I just felt someone gently pushing my hair to the side, I thought twas one of those guys who touch women in the bus,i sharply removed my ear piece to confront him but before I could even ask I just heard a calm sweet voice "your hair was slapping my face, do u have something to tie it" I was a bit embarrassed but surprisingly I blushed a little. To be honest I have never spoken to anyone inside a bus,my ears are always plugged and the music very loud while browsing,It makes the journey short and less frustrating. I was feeling really edgy Cos of the way he was staring at my phone cos I was on nairaland,i was like hope this isn't one of those E-warriors cos i'd be disappointed,he's too handsome to be a nairaland lunatic.

I noticed he was neatly dressed from head to toe,his sneakers were totally amazing! He had this very lovely wristwatch,i took my time to view him very well with my corner eye! I noticed he was the shy type and trust me I do know how to handle the shy ones. I started a conversation,he flowed well. We talked about rock music, mile 12 saga and other small talks cos the tension was building(i could feel that from the look on his face) he didn't wanna be boring I guess. He brought out his phone and requested for my number! Normal jade would do shakara and tell you to give her yours even if she would never call, but I gave it out without blinking.

Then came the shock!! He was to alight before me,low and behold when he was about coming down cos we sat at the back,it took time for some clumsy passengers to give way so he stood a bit,his shirt raised a little,then I saw the "horror movie" his gigantic unsexy white/brown pant, so large and brutally ugly. I didn't say a word, I was highly disappointed I kept staring at it with disgust till he dropped. The smile and wave I returned was very fake, the crush vanished. He promised to call by 9pm! Trust me i'm not looking forward to any conversation as that horrible huge pant has spoilt everything. I hope y'all here don't wear such huge pants and be forming posh undecided although I suspect a popular romancelander has lots of them in his closet undecided

This your epistle na wetin Fela dey call shakara oloje ni o.
You want do. Just confess
Re: My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant by RoyalBlak007: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
lmao.. grin

..some comments though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.