Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? (5922 Views)

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap! grin?

You're so right!!

heard the Anus thingy Works wonders. The ass is filled with so many nerves! irrespective of genders.
are you trying to lure men into homo?
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's how my ex was telling me to dip my hand in his anus! I felt a demon entered him that day. How can a normal human being request for such disgusting act? I had to leave him, that was just the peak.
he's gay
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
geni340:
tie his hands to the bedpost, his feet to d bedrail, slowly rmove his briefs,, smile at his ' nodding' member & play with it-while squeezing his ass..He will yell ur name louder than a cow..
This girl is a pro,would you like to join Hollywood madam, Heidi Fleiss? You belong where femdom keeps their pockets fat as a pig.

I can't allow any girl to try this with me. Tie who?
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
geni340:
tie his hands to the bedpost, his feet to d bedrail, slowly rmove his briefs,, smile at his ' nodding' member & play with it-while squeezing his ass..He will yell ur name louder than a cow..
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Walexsammy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
tolzy90:
Well, having a girl suck my nippple does it for me.
u so on point dude
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Walexsammy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
geni340:
baddest
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by tizwizweezy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Suck, as well as pump his d!(k.
Sexily moan in his ear.
Rub, gently scratch, and tickle his back, chest, midriff, and thighs.
"Submit" to him; go with his flow, smile and be shy in his eyes.
His whole him; nuru massage him...
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by millhouse: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's how my ex was telling me to dip my hand in his anus! I felt a demon entered him that day. How can a normal human being request for such disgusting act? I had to leave him, that was just the peak.
you for use your tongue... For make sense die
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Glo4issy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
tolzy90:
Well, having a girl suck my nippple does it for me.
lol
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Jadekitana(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
millhouse:
you for use your tongue... For make sense die

So you lick anus? It's only someone who licks anus that would make this kinda statement.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
it was not my anus I said o. I said my ear.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Jadekitana(f): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Drawsoup:
it was not my anus I said o. I said my ear.

Hahahaha please ooo
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

grin grin And there i thought they were no kinky ladies on nairaland...

Hello geni340 how do u do?

grin grin I am badass 3rdleg...... wink
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by geni340(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

grin grin And there i thought they were no kinky ladies on nairaland...

Hello geni340 how do u do?

grin grin I am badass 3rdleg...... wink
am fyn
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by abimic(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
my dear I am an expert and a professional and I am telling you the obvious truth. I didn't say the man's anus I said " the area around the anus" please read well.
I quite agree but not too sure about the around the anus thing as it sounds gay like to me but the armpit I've known work wonders very well!
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by ba7man(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap! grin?

You're so right!!

heard the Anus thingy Works wonders. The ass is filled with so many nerves! irrespective of genders.
Its also full of sh*t. angry
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by kachi19: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

I oppose this theorem :/
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2016
geni340:

am fyn

GOOD TO KNOW, was just teasing tho.... hope ur as real as u seem online....... not everybody are embarassed
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
kachi19:

I oppose this theorem :/
hahaha hope that is not imprisonment.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

GOOD TO KNOW, was just teasing tho.... hope ur as real as u seem online....... not everybody are embarassed
hmmmm
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
ba7man:
Its also full of sh*t. angry
you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
abimic:

I quite agree but not too sure about the around the anus thing as it sounds gay like to me but the armpit I've known work wonders very well!
it works wonders my dear.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
are you trying to lure men into homo?
nobody is try to lure anybody into anything.
Re: Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ugh ...that anus things seems irritatingundecidedundecided ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / My Friends Busty Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.