Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) (33294 Views)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
sad
Make dem destroy Ketu too
StevenJay01:
when will sabo also be demolished? abi dem dey fear aboki?

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by crownwealth: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
What is wrong with this government ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Panzerfaust(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
If this was a sane country, the government of that state will be slammed with so many lawsuits, even Ambode's grandkids will need lawyers.

6 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by HighKing01(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
I foresee a great war coming!!! Let it be known dat I warmed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by eleko1: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Ndoh! Stop Crying
priscaoge:
cry cry cry
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by otunbamyk(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
It's simple... destroying and demolishing the market at the wee hours of the morning 3 am. Says it all... may God help dis country... moving more toward disintegration Dan anytin else

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
tayooluwole:

It affected every tribes not ibo alone

most especially igbos .... 95%

8 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by eddyslim(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
I will keep praying for my country NIGERIA. Its so obvious how things like this keeps happening and nothing is being done.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Ralphdan(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
The more they try to pull us down the more God will empower us to grow.
THiS is political
This is political
This is political
This is political lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Good. More members for IPOB.

Amadioha liveth.
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Op na 3AM midnight destroyed the market?

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
HighKing01:
I foresee a great war coming!!! Let it be known dat I warmed!!!

i have been saying this ...
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by joey150(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Well there has been talk of the demolition.
So i doubt its breaking news to them.
If it is, thats quite shocking and condemnable.
Ibo's should pls stp crying fowl at every little thing.

If indeed your tired..go home and develop your various states..

Am a real ibo boy...

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2016
keyremotes:
Why would anyone do something like this to people?
Are we really one in this country?
I am not Ibo but I see a calculated attempt to disrupt the Ibo's.
WHAT A SHAME.

Did you bother asking for details before concluding? I think the government must have notified them much earlier. It's a pity they lost their source of livelihood nonetheless, we can only blame the government if they never informed the traders before destroying the market.

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2016
eleko1:
Ndoh! Stop Crying
sharaaaaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
eleko1:
Ndoh! Stop Crying
sharaaaaaaaaaaap tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by olumalcolm(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Wen will mile12 guys demolish hausa shops in mile12? I am yoruba bt I dnt support dis. It's nt d way to go. Even if dey hv bin warned,y wuld u cm in d middle of d nite to demolish structures? Sm1 said it affected all tribes,even if it affected d whole country,if it was backed by law,y wuld u do it @ nite? I smell fowl play. Dey hv power to demolish market bt no power to fite 4 deir pple. Awon mofo

11 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BrOwnSuga3: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Lazy yoruba people always trying to demoralize my Ibo brothers.

But I know my Ibo brothers will come back strong.

Yoruba youths work as slaves to Ibo traders in all the markets in Lagos.

If you visit any popular market in Lagos, as soon as you alight from your car.

You'll see one dirty looking yoruba boy run up to you and start asking what you want to buy.

Follow him and you'll find out he doesn't have a shop, but he's taking you to one Ibo man shop to buy whatever you want.

At the end of the day, they are being given peanuts

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Seems they are making good the threat, 'Jump into the Lagoon'!!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by agitator: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
keyremotes:
Why would anyone do something like this to people?
Are we really one in this country?
I am not Ibo but I see a calculated attempt to disrupt the Ibo's.
WHAT A SHAME.

Are you sure you are not IPOB member. pictures or adonbilivit. angry angry angry
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Ralphdan(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Re the igbos leaving in Logos for free?
Dont they pay taxes?
Dont they pay rent?
Is LSG nt generating revenues from there markets?
Why do LSG so tribalistic even at there own expese?
Is this still a federal arrangement?

This is political!
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2016
sad

5 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2016
joey150:
Well there has been talk of the demolition.
So i doubt its breaking news to them.
If it is, thats quite shocking and condemnable.
Ibo's should pls stp crying fowl at every little thing.

If indeed your tired..go home and develop your various states..

Am a real ibo boy...

do you think things are easy ... if they can you think they wnt have been since ...
you should always think and ask your self if u were in their shoes and shut the Bleep up my friend

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Ralphdan:
Re the igbos leaving in Logos for free?
Dont they pay taxes?
Dont they pay rent?
Is LSG nt generating revenues from there markets?
Why do LSG so tribalistic even at there own expese?
Is this still a federal arrangement?

This is political!

My friend i agree to what ever you have said .
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by flokii: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2016
BrOwnSuga3:

You'll see one dirty looking yoruba boy run up to you and start asking what you want to buy.

Follow him and you'll find out he doesn't have a shop, but he's taking you to one Ibo man shop to buy whatever you want.

this is why I don't feel for you guys

just hear ursef out.. calling d people who accommodated you at their own inconvenience LAZY..

do you deserve pity atal?

6 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2016
End time Government
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by magicminister: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2016
I believe the government must have issued prior warnings.
Anyway, destroying people's livelihood by 3 am in the morning just reeks of foul play.
Were they alerted on the time and day of demolition? were they given adequate time to relocate?

Nigeria has never been this polarized on ethnic, religious, cultural and economic lines.
Everywhere i look, i see division.
Its high time we let every region manage their resources.

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by magicminister: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

this is why I don't feel for you guys

just hear ursef out.. calling d people who accommodated you at their own inconvenience LAZY..

do you deserve pity atal?

anyone can choose to be anything on a faceless forum.
don't let that influence you.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by joey150(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
wiloy2k8:

do you think things are easy ... if they can you think they wnt have been since ...
you should always think and ask your self if u were in their shoes and shut the Bleep up my friend
Dude..what is your point? You cant read and understand? Or are you thr type that lacks basic reasoning? I started out by condemning the act..its unlawful if they where not properly informed.

And we igbos have formed d habit of wandering far n wide..and ignoring Our own lands...its our fault its all happening..till we go back and establish or learn to tolerate our "percieved" enemies its gonna be d same broken record.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by kolima1067(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2016
BrOwnSuga3:

hope u've now seen how senseless u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by joey150(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
BrOwnSuga3:

i think your absolutely stupid..for a billion dollars and i still wouldnt think differently..
Its not hard to see we are where we are today? Your whole mentality reeks of hate and total foolishness..such a shame!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.