Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) (33295 Views)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by aceTS: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Segadem:
Op, if you have challenge to caption an article, then u have a basic elementary challenge.

dianyi, the Op is a big fool.
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Alwaystruth: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
My dear, did you wonder any reason why the devil is painted black?. That is why Nigeria will remain
Satan's enclave and to say the least that the heart of black man is desperately wicked. You see,someone mounted the grader machines and
destroyed the livelihoods of thousands of people and their families and by Friday or Sunday he will be the first to go to worship centers
to pray to God. When the cries of the children and families of those whose shops were destroyed reach to God tomorrow and God punishes them,no body will know the cause. Again the SW have started the same evil that left north in desolate today. Those days they kill people like fowls and God finally answered them and gave them real blood. I am sure soon SW will be begging people to come and build businesses in their domain. What goes round comes around
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by uncleade(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
No.we are not.Do Igbos claims Nigeria?
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Sixix: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Some people are the definition of stu.pidundecided
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by fairheven: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ki
bittertruthz:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBOS SELF? ARE YOU SO SPECIAL IN NIGERIA? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY WITH HYPOCRISY.
I saw it here on NL. upstairs, buildings and shops being demolished in Anambra and Abia. Everybody was happy and calling it a development.

why is it not development in Lagos?

Obviously you are blind that is why you couldn't see that those are empty shops been demolished in broad daylight, that is totally different from destroying people's livelihood in dead of the night.

somebody should read igbos hypocritic moments when shops were demolished in Aba. https://www.nairaland.com/2917207/demolition-structures-ongoing-opobo-junction-aba
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
yes...in da east
HighKing01:
I foresee a great war coming!!! Let it be known dat I warmed!!!
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by fairheven: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ki
bittertruthz:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBOS SELF? ARE YOU SO SPECIAL IN NIGERIA? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DIVIDING THIS COUNTRY WITH HYPOCRISY.
I saw it here on NL. upstairs, buildings and shops being demolished in Anambra and Abia. Everybody was happy and calling it a development.

why is it not development in Lagos?

somebody should read igbos hypocritic moments when shops were demolished in Aba. https://www.nairaland.com/2917207/demolition-structures-ongoing-opobo-junction-aba

Obviously you are blind that is why you couldn't see that those are empty shops been demolished in broad daylight. That is totally different from destroying people's livelihood in the dead of the night.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by lakeside30: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
keyremotes:
Why would anyone do something like this to people?
Are we really one in this country?
I am not Ibo but I see a calculated attempt to disrupt the Ibo's.
WHAT A SHAME.

Una never see anything,from oshodi now to ladipo,I knew something like this will happen,after governorship betrayal from Ibo people,Lagos state will always come after betrayal people.at the same time ladipo is a hell place to go,if u get stock in the hold up there because of indiscipline of these Ibo people,every where look untidy and dirty

Well,is not the end of live,not how many times a man fall that matter but rise up again.it shall be well

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by fairheven: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
kachnov:

Alright let me enlighten you...
1.There are 3 arms of government(Legislative, Executive and Judiciary)
1b.By Legislative we mean The NASs and The Senate.
2.Laws are proposed and passed by the legislative.
3.A bill proposal to create a seaport in the east or upgrade existing ones can be sponsored by an Eastern Legislator.
4.If approved by the Aye's having it,then
5.VoilĂ ... An Eastern Seaport is Born.

Alternatively before quoting someone ...use google to clarify grey areas.Be smart..don't only use a smartphone.
have a nice day.

Bros..all this na unnecessary long tory.

All they need is for the presiding governor to come together and agree for the need of such projects and work aut modalities for cost and execution.. Finish.

When the south east built Owerri airport, they didn't take all that long journey.. The challenge is executive leadership, not legislative. They can pass the law and the executive would turn blind eye to it,but once the executive spearheads,is as good as "omume"

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by banmee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can't believe I grew up there. Thank God!
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by multicolored(f): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
By 3am and you videotaped it? You no dey sleep? Nawa o o....

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by quickly: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=16pt]THAT LADIPO MARKET AREA IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA AND NOT FOR BUSINESS.

THE WHOLE AREA HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A DISASTER ZONE AND EXTREMELY DIRTY. IT CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THAT & COMPUTER VILLAGE IS NEXT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Alwaystruth:
My dear, did you wonder any reason why the devil is painted black?. That is why Nigeria will remain
Satan's enclave and to say the least that the heart of black man is desperately wicked. You see,someone mounted the grader machines and
destroyed the livelihoods of thousands of people and their families and by Friday or Sunday he will be the first to go to worship centers
to pray to God. When the cries of the children and families of those whose shops were destroyed reach to God tomorrow and God punishes them,no
body will know the cause. Again the SW have started the same evil that left north in desolate today. Those days they kill people like fowls and God finally
answered them and gave them real blood. I am sure soon SW will be begging people to come and build businesses in their domain. What goes round comes around

A silly and brainless day-dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
The op claimed shops were demolished but all i could see were shanties being cleared.

Op, what time is 3am midnight ?
Ipob lexicon ?

1 Like

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by HighKing01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
And Biafra will be independent and free from the chain of an unchanged military tyrant...chain of change!!! undecided

Masterclass32:

Something great is coming. That's for sure. But I won't stake my life that that thing is war. On the contrary, I see a great economic revival coming on in the east as many Igbos will be forced to go home, not only those in lagos but many in other parts as well.

It is destined to happen. It will happen. I hope those affected are adequately compensated.

Wishing them the fastest recovery possible.
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by HighKing01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol...funny how u blind but ur eyes are there, eastern part are free War cux we are breaking free, but we can't say so abt d west and north...eg mile12, borno etc..
angels09:
yes...in da east
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chukazu:

they are not custodians of peaceful coexistence.
other tribes and regions can equally offer such.
...and demolishing people's shop is certainly not an attribute of peace.

I was shocked to observe that markets like mile12 is an eyesore compare to ladipo, but Lagos state government keeps making life unbearable for certain group of people, how do you explain that?

No Market is worse than Ladipo in the whole of Nigeria!
It has even become a den of Robbers, Ritualists, Car thieves and Kidnappers!

Demolished? Yes
Rebuilt? Yes
Rent/Occupiers? CONTROLLED. undecided

Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Any Igbo that believes in one Nigeria is a big fool.This is part of the South West and Northern agenda to destroy the businesses and future of the Igbos,yet they want us to believe that this God forsaken and useless contraption should be one.

I pity any Igbo that thinks investing in a foreign land (South west and North) is a wonderful idea.The hatred and discrimination you people have suffered after the war isn't enough lesson for you.

Useless cunt3!
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Funnily, the Developer is an Igbo Guy ( Chris Onyekachi, on 2mins into the video)! grin grin

You need to listen to what one of the Ibo leaders at the Market said, on 55 seconds into the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-OGdhPn-E#action=share
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
nyben4eva:
Any Igbo that believes in one Nigeria is a big fool.This is part of the South West and Northern agenda to destroy the businesses and future of the Igbos,yet they want us to believe that this God forsaken and useless contraption should be one.

I pity any Igbo that thinks investing in a foreign land (South west and North) is a wonderful idea.The hatred and discrimination you people have suffered after the war isn't enough lesson for you.

Useless cunt3!

I guess you just dey wake Up!

How many times have you guys been told to GO HOME.... and stop calling another man's land your home?
Carry your business back to Aba, Onitsha, e.t.c

But na lie, na to dey struggle with the indigene of South West like say if you never step foot for lagos, your life never get value, ehn? angry angry

Lagos remains Yoruba land! Gerrit?
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by fairheven: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Excuzeme:

No Market is worse than Ladipo in the whole of Nigeria!
It has even become a den of Robbers, Ritualists, Car thieves and Kidnappers!

Demolished? Yes
Rebuilt? Yes
Rent/Occupiers? CONTROLLED. undecided

What you are looking at are auto-parts.

Put sentiments aside, throw away emotions.. Take a tour of mile12 market (hopefully after the chaos is over) and come back and compare
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Okemmuo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
joey150:
you realise everybody cant be stupid at the same time. While you are crying yoruba dis n dat..some others are working towards setting up things back home..people like me!!
Guy I repeat....u no nofin kawai...
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by Atomick: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
I deeply sympathize with those affected, but in this case, I can not blame the government. I am very sure they would have been served a notice. So let's drop the whole tribal sentiments, afterall, those affected were not igbos alone. So Bleep all previous tribal comments... angry angry angry
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by theMEGAman(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
keyremotes:
Why would anyone do something like this to people?
Are we really one in this country?
I am not Ibo but I see a calculated attempt to disrupt the Ibo's.
WHAT A SHAME.
my brother God will never stop blessing you for the truth. Keep it on.
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by theMEGAman(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
tayooluwole:

It affected every tribes not ibo alone
guy how many yorubas and hausas they sell for ladipko market or get shop their apart from yorubas mechanics and other hand works their.
Re: Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) by theMEGAman(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me shocked shocked

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6aKAx-ZJM

mobile users can watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6aKAx-ZJM
They are just doing this cos SE don't have sea port, but I Believe one day God will do it for them. Last time deportation reign and now demolition is reigning, God help ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.