Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl (11028 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

wow!!!! datz pretty cool u kno...
letz start wit the fundrising committee first... I nominate the following people sir

toysne2much -m
sexkillz -m
gurgle - f
cococandy -f
twaci -f
abiri -m
royalblak007 -m
stfuareyougod -m
estharfábian -f
jadekitana - f

a ten man committee should do d magic... mind u boss, the committee will report its progress to u...
Fist and foremost...

How much are we talking about here? shocked

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Fist and foremost...

How much are we talking about here? shocked

it all depends on how much stakholders are ready to invest..
we are trusting you and ur team to convince dem to invest in this project....
And pls, use every available means you can cos our boss mr airsultan is expecting nothing less than 10million naira..
I think u should approach people like
smellymouth
sinaj
cruzita
kingtom
potbelly
queen valerie
ishilove
hateu2
jacksparrow
obontami
vizkiz
mrcork
cutehector
myfantasies
and several others that I have failed to mention... tanks for ur cooperatn..

u can also see oga lala, he might be of help too..
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
But wats rong with my moniker
grin

...nothing much...errrr..

...ur a lady right?
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros i am just 2yrs old ooo grin grin
Don't let my pics deceive u grin
It doesn't matter. Like seriously I would like to meet u.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
How come no one mentioned *Smelly.mouth*. I still duff my hat for the nigga!

Others may include:

hat.eu2

kingch.eezypuff.

Then this one pass me i can't even comprehend how he came to have such moniker... [/b]stfuareyougod[b]

My moniker is normal nah cheesy.
@ dat guy ehn, he needs to see TB Joshua cox dat name is Lucifer's 2nd name wink
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin

...nothing much...errrr..

...ur a lady right?
Yes
I yam proudly a lady.
Y ar u asking
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
Yes
I yam proudly a lady.
Y ar u asking

..how did you..

...come up with the moniker.#notFit for a lady smiley
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
Someone forgot penisinpenisout cheesy

Whats wrong with my moniker? sad
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
My moniker is normal nah cheesy.
@ dat guy ehn, he needs to see TB Joshua cox dat name is Lucifer's 2nd name wink
Hws ur moniker normal? Person go jst drop a beautiful name like Simi.

Hahaha, Stfu is comin for ya
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Jadekitana(f): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

letz start wit the fundrising committee first... I nominate the following people sir

toysne2much -m
sexkillz -m
gurgle - f
cococandy -f
twaci -f
abiri -m
royalblak007 -m
stfuareyougod -m
estharfabian -f
jadekitana - f

a ten man committee should do d magic... mind u boss, the committee will report its progress to u...

U pipo are nominating me? Kikikiki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Jadekitana(f): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Whats wrong with my moniker? sad

It's a spoilt moniker cheesy
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
Hws ur moniker normal? Person go jst drop a beautiful name like Simi.

Hahaha, Stfu is comin for ya
my moniker ehn has deep meaning, u can't understand sha.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

...Yes na cos you...

..are a lady & think like a boss#youAREaMAYOR cool cool
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..how did you..

...come up with the moniker.#notFit for a lady smiley
My moniker is a divine call cheesy
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

toysne2much -m
sexkillz -m
gurgle - f
cococandy -f
twaci -f
abiri -m
royalblak007 -m
stfuareyougod -m
estharfabian -f
jadekitana - f

Yes, im gonna trust your judgment on thiswan... Lalasticlala, watchu think?
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

we trust you to do ur job well..
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
My moniker is a divine call cheesy

..Divine call you say Miss?..

..lmao grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes, im gonna trust your judgment on thiswan... Lalasticlala, watchu think?

hmmmmm, uncle lala is busy ooo...
moreso do you think dat guy can contribute to dis project? cos I heard somepeople say dat the guy na "akagum"...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Divine call you say Miss?..

..lmao grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
U get it rite wink
Divine call smiley

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
namedonfinish:

moreso do you think dat guy can contribute to dis project? cos I heard somepeople say dat the guy na "akagum"...

...he is coming for you..

...or instead he might shoot you a ban in advance grin cheesy#i think he's cool
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

...he is coming for you..

...or instead he might shoot you a ban in advance grin cheesy#i think he's cool

lala can't ban me cos I pay his salary... if u tink its a lie ask patron seun...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy embarassed
namedonfinish:

lala can't ban me cos I pay his salary... if u tink its a lie ask patron seun...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy embarassed

beta start respecting me... And if u want Fp for ur thread just call ny name...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

Tor, I didnt follow you and say that o tor.. B4 he now come and go and send human being to prison. My skin is too fresh for it! smiley
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Tor, I didnt follow you and say that o tor.. B4 he now come and go and send human being to prison. My skin is too fresh for it! smiley

watz bad about prison... dat place is a nice place oo.. if u don't believe ask mandela, obj and co.

btw, if lala threatens u with prison, u can show him jail tooo..
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

watz bad about prison... dat place is a nice place oo.. if u don't believe ask mandela, obj and co.

btw, if lala threatens u with prison, u can show him jail tooo..
Thats mandela and obj na.. Obj kukuma no fine teletele so you know... Mandela tho, e had a good reason to go to prison. As for me, good or bad reason, tufiakwa! As for showing lala jail, i will pass! smiley
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by fearlesschicken: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2016
*sips juice* Not this thread again undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Thats mandela and obj na.. Obj kukuma no fine teletele so you know... Mandela tho, e had a good reason to go to prison. As for me, good or bad reason, tufiakwa! As for showing lala jail, i will pass! smiley

I hear u.. shebi later now u will be singing dat u want to be like obasanjo, but una go dey fear prison...

as for lala, me sef pass... before we begin to hear of stories dat touches..
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
ethene:

It doesn't matter. Like seriously I would like to meet u.
On one condition
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
is it as dope as IM3? If not, I'm sorry, ain't changing my playlist for anything less
It's better than IM3!!!

And it's finally out!!! Y'all follow this link and get the tape!!

www.nairaland.com/2981866/nairaland-veteran-rapper-navas-releases
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Gerarra here mehn undecided
Excuse me? You got a problem??
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

brandnew3
cum4wat
kissmyansh

I've got like 303 more! undecided

Come on tiny little pride...My moniker has a long history behind it and i'm sure you would think otherwise if you knew. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.