Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl (11040 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Leriebloom(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellingmouth
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Smellymouth: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom:
Smellingmouth
ahhhhh

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Smellymouth: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
my moniker ehn has deep meaning, u can't understand sha.

How are you today "EX"? grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

How are you today "EX"? grin
My 'EX', ur 'Ex' gf is fine cheesy. How are u too?
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Smellymouth: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
My 'EX', ur 'Ex' gf is fine cheesy. How are u too?
Am fine, haven't heard from u all day grin grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am fine, haven't heard from u all day grin grin
We broke up remba undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Leriebloom(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
ahhhhh
lol
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
potbelly:
my belly is doing just fine... smiley I believe you are good as well...
That's good.An I'm good.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
samuelson06:
SonOfLucifer
I guess sonofchrist or sonofjesus isn't considered awkward? undecided Someone can name himself son of a dead Jew... yet, that isn't considered awkward. undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan how dis guy makes FP with such a moniker baffles me
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by samuelson06(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I guess sonofchrist or sonofjesus isn't considered awkward? undecided Someone can name himself son of a dead Jew... yet, that isn't considered awkward. undecided

grin

May God deliver you. By the way, Jesus Christ came in the likeness of men to reconcile the world to Himself. What was wrong with that you son of lucifer? Jesus Christ is alive yesterday, today and forever. He remains the King even to your master lucifer.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by DemiGoddess(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Definitely MrCork,Pussypounder and Smellymouth...wonder what they were thinking when they register with such monickers '-)
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

I hear u.. shebi later now u will be singing dat u want to be like obasanjo, but una go dey fear prison...

as for lala, me sef pass... before we begin to hear of stories dat touches..
Hian.. Who wants to be like obj? Where dem aliko dangote, bill gates, steph curry, frank lloyd wright dey... Yes o, stories that touch from a real life angle are not good if yu want to live a healthy lifestyle.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
samuelson06:

grin
grin to you too. grin

samuelson06:

May God deliver you.
God forbid.

samuelson06:

By the way, Jesus Christ came in the likeness of men to reconcile the world to Himself.
That's what he said. He also said he spoke to someone in the wilderness who took him to the top of the highest mountains, showed him the whole world and asked him to turn stone to bread. Lol. Nazareth weed must have been very strong.

samuelson06:

What was wrong with that you son of lucifer?
Nothing wrong with that, my brother. I have a right to call bullshit though.

samuelson06:

Jesus Christ is alive yesterday, today and forever.
Remember 3 nails? That was all. One in the feet to keep him stuck, two in the palms for all that masturbation. 33 and no girlfriend? And you are the Son of GOD? Hebrew, please..

samuelson06:

He remains the King even to your master lucifer.
Satanism is not slavery like Christianity. Lucifer is only a guiding light not an enforcer. Those who stand in truth need no faith.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by PhockPhockMan: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Phinity318:
PhockPhockMan how dis guy makes FP with such a moniker baffles me

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
AirSultan:
Hian.. Who wants to be like obj? Where dem aliko dangote, bill gates, steph curry, frank lloyd wright dey... Yes o, stories that touch from a real life angle are not good if yu want to live a healthy lifestyle.

grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
myfantasies:
On one condition
Tell me the condition and I will glad to go by it.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by potbelly(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Alright miss... wink
KingCheezyPuff:
That's good.An I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
ethene:

Tell me the condition and I will glad to go by it.
If i will be safe wit u
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by samuelson06(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin to you too. grin

You know something? You'll soon see the True Light.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
samuelson06:

You know something? You'll soon see the True Light.
[s]Only Lies have different versions. The Truth has none[/s].

Apologies for my rudeness. Thanka for your offer of eternal life. I'll consider it when I'm done a living this one.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2016
myfantasies:
If i will be safe wit u
U are 100% safe with me I assure u.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, Majority Are Guys.

Only guys come up with the Craziest, Unintelligent Names.

Love Machine
Suckmydick
born2fuck
potbelly
sapiosexual
ready4ban
biafra4ever
dogshit
hungryboy
madcow
pussydestroyer
fuckbuhari
truckpusher
smellymouth
lasisi69
vizkiz
pussypounder
3rdlegxxx

need I continue?undecided
The list Is Soooooooo long...

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43797602
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by obontami: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Say what??
arindin omo
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Smellymouth: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
obontami:
arindin omo

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
sapiosexual
ready4ban
biafra4ever
hungryboy
madcow
truckpusher

......are not awkward
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2016
daretodiffer:
sapiosexual
ready4ban
biafra4ever
hungryboy
madcow
truckpusher

......are not awkward

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.