Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl (11033 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

annoying as usual... I think I can live with that undecided
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8

Mission accomplished! grin

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

that's my legit name...
Esther Fabian.

On ID'cards, bank name...Anything!grin

I could give you my account number? And accnt name?
you could go check it!tongue Pay anything in! cool
hmm, thought i was the only one here bearing english names.

BTW, i'ld need ur ATM card nd pin to confirm all that
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Jadekitana(f): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
really? Hmmmmmmm. You know I know but no comment anyways

undecided undecided could you please throw more light in this your assumption before this turns into another issue! First twas gay, next rosemary, now imposter? undecided i'm curious.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

... i see you're a...

...Cheezy Puff Boss now... sad #bringbaCkQueenValerie cry
grin like bein' "boss"

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by vizkiz: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool8

Mission accomplished! grin

The mission was aborted right from the jump don't sweat it child undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
hmm, though i was the only one here bearing english names.

BTW, i'ld need ur ATM nd pin to confirm all that
My Dad has all English names...

I can't afford to stain my name with One annoying native name like that...coolcool
"Okoro" "chigozie" "ebuka"...LoL! Mbanu!grin

About my ATM details?
Maybe in another life? cheesy sorry.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You can't tell me what I can an can't be....taha grin I laugh. tongue
Issokay.. QueeValerie
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided could you please throw more light in this your assumption before this turns into another issue! First twas gay, next rosemary, now imposter? undecided i'm curious.
stop threatening. I hate being threatened/dared

What's/who's rosamary?
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You know I think yer moniker gosh awful.

Yeah, yeah, I know u find it sexy but ur ego won't let u admit it... Hehehehe
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin like bein' "boss"
....ok//

....cool... cool
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
A CASE STUDY OF NAIRALANDERS AND THEIR HANDLES smiley

I know we will make a great team together and I trust dat seun will fund the laudable project .... grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

The mission was aborted right from the jump don't sweat it child undecided
-_-
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yeah, yeah, I know u find it sexy but ur ego won't let u admit it... Hehehehe
Ha!
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
My Dad has all English names...

I can't afford to stain my name with One annoying native name like that...coolcool
"Okoro" "chigozie" "ebuka"...LoL! Mbanu!grin

About my ATM details?
Maybe in another life? cheesy sorry.
Lol same here. You're igbo ryt?

Gimme the ATM.. How much is evn inside, dat ur hidin it like this
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by vizkiz: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
-_-

you now use the B word frequently nowadays...I think someone's out of the Virgin world already wink
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol same here. You're igbo ryt?
Gimme the ATM.. How much is evn inside, dat ur hidin it like this
Yep. I'm Igbo.

LoL! tbh? N1,656.76k...cry

I poor die! grin
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Jadekitana(f): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
stop threatening. I hate being threatened/dared

What's/who's rosamary?

I don't know you tell me, because I can remember vividly you called me rosemary undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yep. I'm Igbo.

LoL! tbh? N1,656.76k...cry

I poor die! grin
oh.. Maybe u shld send the account num
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

you now use the B word frequently nowadays...I think someone's out of the Virgin world already wink
B word? What's that? bîtch?

LoL!grin Whoever said I was One??

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
Issokay.. QueeValerie
grin you missed the the "n"
....means it wasn't meant ta be
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

I know we will make a great team together and I trust dat *EGBON seun will fund the laudable project .... grin
I trust your judgement. I look forward to working with you!

#ExtendsHandsForAShake

Following that up, do you not think its just about the time we get to work...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2016
KingRex1:
oh.. Maybe u shld send the account num
LoL!grin

No thanks! tongue
I wee manage my 1 Thousand naira like that...grin

Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by myfantasies(f): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Am I? tongue but that moniker tho. Lol
D first time i saw it i was surprised
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha!
Ha what, close ur mouth jare, u don enter am this night
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by RoyalBlak007: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you missed the the "n" ....means it wasn't meant ta be
haha, u aint serious. QueenValerie
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I don't know you tell me, because I can remember vividly you called me rosemary undecided
I've never heard, seen or mentioned rosemary in over a year until this night. Maybe yur mistaking me for someone else
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by vizkiz: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
B word? What's that? bîtch?

LoL!grin Whoever said I was One??

your diary proves you are. So girly and "virginy" and girlginy... So you know what 69 is? Shocker undecided
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
I trust your judgement. I look forward to working with you!

#ExtendsHandsForAShake

Following that up, do you not think its just about the time we get to work...

*reciprocates by accepting d hand shake**

btw, oga mi sir, I am yet to receive an credit alert from our sponsor... how do we manage this huge project without finance...
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

No thanks! tongue I wee manage my 1 Thousand naira like that...grin

Hmmm
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by Lasveg(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2016
I think d topic shuld be- name one moniker on nl dat isn't weird. Cos am yet to see one unweird moniker on nl.

The most awkward moniker is MoneypassGod. While I always almost puke whenever i see dat moniker called Smellymouth.
Re: Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl by KingRex1(m): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

your diary proves you are. So girly and "virginy" and girlginy... So you know what 69 is? Shocker undecided
Lol hohaha, i laff in tongues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.