Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,255 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? (3504 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

me no knw o...... d last time wey i enta ma acct na so so underage full dia
it's been years since i left that application
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
gtbankl ike seriously?same here cheesy,they got cool guyz
U mean am undecided
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
it's been years since i left that application

boredom make me enta am one day like that sha....... gone are the days of rank competition on 2go........ upon all ma boosting i still no enta master
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
U mean am undecided
yesh ke... Why the sad face lol
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

me and ma girlie go clock 3 yrs in june.... i still dey find beta ring wey i wan gve her
beta marry her now bro.
Love fades, coman ask me
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
delectablegyal:
I met him when i was travelling to the city like timi dakolo was. Could you believe? I nvr even noticed him. I felt a pleasant odour, i looked by my side, behold, he was sitting right next to me. Our eyes turned four. I must confess, he was so charming. Nice haircut, arab money type of beard with a lovely smile on his face. Immediately, i looked away. Then i heard a whisper, "hi dear" he said.

Watch out for part two.
ode undecided
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
KIDpretty:

what makes a bank a romantic place?
the money ........lolz
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by iamdynamite(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
just here to read comments.

nothing more.
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
ode undecided
this shema.le na Ode trutru
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
beta marry her now bro.
Love fades, coman ask me

Love fades?? really? i am too young to believe that..... I no fit marry nw o... i still dey 300 lvl
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
yesh ke... Why the sad face lol
I wan go search ni cheesy cheesy.
I don't like bankers jare, dir ashewo is too much
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

Love fades?? really? i am too young to believe that..... I no fit marry nw o... i still dey 300 lvl
hmmmm
I pray it works out wink
Shallom
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by JoeCutie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
We'll still meet...in proxima potency. wink
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
hmmmm
I pray it works out wink
Shallom

Thanks sis wink
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

boredom make me enta am one day like that sha....... gone are the days of rank competition on 2go........ upon all ma boosting i still no enta master
i enter master, reach the ultimate the last phase, gradaute con start afresh again ehhgrin...con see classical babes for uniport1 2go room na, you go fear feargrin, chai i remember one emmanuela, she was then schooling in unn, she was @400L law studen, chai tat girl do me something embarassed,
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
I wan go search ni cheesy cheesy.
I don't like bankers jare, dir ashewo is too much
u are right thou,buh nevertheless they are cool,but just flirtatious,their eye no dey stay one place... I will pick them over doctors sha
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by loomer: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
I no fit remember self
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
i enter master, reach the ultimate the last phase, gradaute con start afresh again ehhgrin...con see classical babes for uniport1 2go room na, you go fear feargrin, chai i remember one emmanuela, she was then schooling in unn, she was @400L law studen, chai tat girl do me something embarassed,

hope say she no magatize u
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
u are right thou,buh nevertheless they are cool,but just flirtatious,their eye no dey stay one place... I will pick them over doctors sha
shocked Don't even go there! Doctors! shocked shocked. I prefer bankers den
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by onstelly(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
My sister asked me to help her go sign some form on a Saturday morning, and he is the one that is to sign the form. He is my sister's colleague in the office, I never knew it's gonna turn to something beautiful today smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Doubleagent008(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
OMG ehen ehen please do share your reason(s). I'm keenly interested.
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Doubleagent008(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
really? Bankers over Doctors? There must be an out of this world reason.
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
OMG ehen ehen please do share your reason(s). I'm keenly interested.
hehehheheehehhehe my reasons might not favour u,so I'd rather keep em to my self, being the guy that u are hahahahahaha
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by menabae(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
hahahahahahaha u sef been fearing dem abi
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
You guys aren't making this interesting at all. Should have created this in family section. sad
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

hope say she no magatize u
i nogo lie you, she do me something cos then i no knw anything embarassed, but she make brain die goshh, she can sex ehh, she loves sex chattingtongue...but to an extend i regret, to an extend i lose...but now nairaland don fortify me were women deycheesy
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
I met her in the loo cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Opistorincos(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
i nogo lie you, she do me something cos then i no knw anything embarassed, but she make brain die goshh, she can sex ehh, she loves sex chattingtongue...but to an extend i regret, to an extend i lose...but now nairaland don fortify me were women deycheesy

hehe on a scale of 1-10....rate your loss
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
hahahahahahaha u sef been fearing dem abi
I fear dem jare, big tym ni o
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
really? Bankers over Doctors? There must be an out of this world reason.
Yes! Bankers over Doctors anytime
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You guys aren't making this interesting at all. Should have created this in family section. sad
cheesy cheesy
Sorry ehn, dem go derail 4 sure here in romance section
Re: How Did You Meet/woo Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

hehe on a scale of 1-10....rate your loss
5:10 embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Lady Reveals How She Outwitted A Cunning Petrol Attendant In Lagos / I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.