Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? (2200 Views)

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
This question have been bothering me, i know is not romantic but eve was created from adam's rib, how old was they, when God created them? Was eve older than adam? Or was adam older than eve? Pls help me move it to religion section and fp
Cc. Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala and Mynd44
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Greene66: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adam was 30 years equivalent of now.. and eve was created 7 weeks after when God saw Adam was alone. So yes Adam and Eve were both 30 years but eve was 7 weeks younger.
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:
Adam was 30 years equivalent of now.. and eve was created 7 weeks after when God saw Adam was alone. So yes Adam and Eve were both 30 years but eve was 7 weeks younger.

how did u know? undecided
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Greene66: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
how did u know? undecided

Why dId you ask if you expected no one to know?

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala how old was adam and eve when God created them?
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

Why dId you ask if you expected no one to know?
i need proof naa, u don't expect me to believe u like that

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
This question have been bothering me, i know is not romantic but eve was created from adam's rib, how old was they when God created them? Was eve older than adam? Or was adam older than eve? Pls help me move it to religion section and fp
Cc. Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala and Mynd44

Are u from America
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by utenwuson: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
them be "no years old cos dt tym cloth no dey

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Strahovski1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adam was 40 years. I mean his 40 years in stature and body equivalent to a 40 year old man now and his eve was 30.

Adam was alone for 49 days (7 weeks) then God made Eve from Adam on the 50th Day in his sleep and he woke to find eve. Even was 30 years equivalent but 7 weeks younger than Adam in terms of creation
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
sinaj:

Are u from America
noo
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
1 minutes old
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Greene66: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
i need proof naa, u don't expect me to believe u like that

It's stated in one of the Jewish books
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
Adam was 40 years. I mean his 40 years in stature and body equivalent to a 40 year old man now and his eve was 30.

Adam was alone for 49 days (7 weeks) then God made Eve from Adam on the 50th Day in his sleep and he woke to find eve. Even was 30 years equivalent but 7 weeks younger than Adam in terms of creation
proof or i don't believe
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

It's stated in one of the Jewish books
i heard is between 25-30yrs, we are not sure ni
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just one of those grey areas in the Bible. If only his bones can be found, then cabon dating would be used
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Strahovski1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
proof or i don't believe

Please get a copy of any Jewish book and read yourself.

If you know it why ask?
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by orisa37: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adam was as old as Jesus when Jesus started His Mission, about 30. Eve was created as old as Mary when Mary had the Visitation.

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Toh, is that so? Am adding to my knowledge
orisa37:
Adam was as old as Jesus when Jesus started His Mission, about 30. Eve was created as old as Mary when Mary had the Visitation.
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Kondomatic(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
orisa37:
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by tonio2wo: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
adam was som few days older than eve. they were both less than a month old!
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by valdes00(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Football age, music age or their real age...
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by osesology(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehehehe! O boy see professors and Bible knowledge. Abeg make una no lie for here o! If una no sure, make una just sharrap there. Op sef, e be like say na dis afternoon heat naim don dey disturb ur brain wey make u bring dis answerless quesion come hia. Lubbish!
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
You should ask for a copy of their Birth Certificate instead.
Re: How Old Was Adam And Eve When God Created Them? by nikkypearl(f): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Enypie:
You should ask for a copy of their Birth Certificate instead.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. / A Pic Story Most Male Romancelanders Can Relate To. / See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.