Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. (10620 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Overtime, Present day Nigerian Ladies has turned into something worst than vampires unlike "our" mothers who showed unlimited love and care to "our" fathers. All present day Nigerian Ladies does is to hunt for what gladden their hearts even if it has to be at the expenses of their boyfriends committing suicide on their behalf.

Below are 5 ways present day Nigerian Ladies frustrate & hinder the life & future of their Boyfriends

1. They force their bfs into starting a family they arent ready for with pregnacy.

2. They scare their bfs future helpers away with their bad attitude and saddist life.

3. They force their bfs into leaving their parents house to go rent theirs just because they desire a home where they would spend weekends unhindered.

4. They turn their bfs into liars because all they believe from the mouth of guys are lies. *fish brains* Tufiakwa!

5. They force their bfs into involving themselves in illegalities, e.g kidnapping, yahoo, etc, just because they want compete with Linda Ikeji.
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Any gold digger that quotes or mention my monicker and wanna comment trash should please have a rethink because i wont spare her if she tries such. I would e-hunt, e-hurt and e-bleed her not minding if she bears the tag "woman" on her forehead.

The immediate monicker below me, you are very stvpid.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by dollyjoy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wake me up whenever you finish rantingsadsad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
And 90% of today's topic is all about the Ladies.

grin Yes, I Love today! grin

Y'all rant all You like!
doesn't Change the fact that, You still need Us! wink

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Which future ? LmAOoooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all rant all You like!
TEAM FOREIGN LADIES!
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Someone can "hinder your future" only if you let them. When it comes to relationships, no one is forced to do anything. It's all a matter of choice.
The door in and out of a relationship is always open, so, if anyone chooses to stay in one, especially when he knows the flaws of his partner and how detrimental they can be to his life and to the relationship, then whatever happens to him is solely his fault.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by missKiffy(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yeye thread

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Which future ? LmAOoooooo
Same bright future all the males in your family never had.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Yeye thread
Just like you. YEYE B!TCH
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

TEAM FOREIGN LADIES!
LoL!grin

despite the ineffable daftness, irrationality and Utter dogshit displayed by members of Your gender today...I still believe there's Hope for Nigerian Guys.
So, I'm definitely sticking to Y'all! wink

#Team Smoking hawt, 6-pack'd, sizzling biceps and pink-lip'd Niggaz! Irrespective of where they come from! cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op you are right...just not all ladies buh Hell! most.They say behind every successful man, their's a woman buh believe me in Nigeria,a woman can turn a millionaire man to a thousand-aire <if there's anyword like that> The truth hurts buh I dont bloody care!! Just watch for 'em Karishikas
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by iykekelvins(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all rant all You like!
Yes we do
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yes we do
kisskisskiss
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buh Op chanting teamforeigngirls is downright unintelligible,twisted and daft.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

despite the ineffable daftness, irrationality and Utter dogshit displayed by members of Your genders today...i still believe there's Hope for Nigerian Guys.
So, I'm definitely sticking to Y'all! wink

#Team Smoking hawt, 6-pack'd, sizzling biceps and pink-lip'd Niggaz! Irrespective of where they come from! cheesy

it will be cool if you mention their monikers.

E b like say you wan dey form jet li undecided
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
it will be cool if you mention their monikers.

E b like say you wan dey form jet li undecided
jet Lee ko...Aeroplane lie ni.

You want them to start barking at me abi? na so U hate me reach? angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by YUNGLURD(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Same bright future all the males in your family never had.
obboyy see knockout
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Op you are right...just not all ladies buh Hell! most.[b]They say behind every successful man, their's a woman[b] buh believe me in Nigeria,a woman can turn a millionaire man to a thousand-aire <if there's anyword like that> The truth hurts buh I dont bloody care!! Just watch for 'em Karishikas
The emboldened is trash. Its was applicable only to our mothers and not present day Nigerian ladies (99.9% are guilty of this).

Btw, thanks for telling them the truth. I know what you said is gonna hurt them, but be let anybody stop you for been truthful. *1 carton of indomie for you*
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by YUNGLURD(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Yeye thread
Sorry, truth hurt!
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
YUNGLURD:
obboyy see knockout
Brutality you mean? hehehehehe
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
jet Lee ko...Aeroplane lie ni.

You want them to start barking at me abi? na so U hate me reach? angry
i am watching u.

Start looking your back when walking alone angry
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Kondomatic(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Y'all rant all You like!
Some need you not all.
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
i am watching u.
Start looking your back when walking alone angry
LoL!grin

I just did...A rat passed by. OMG! Was that you? shocked

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Buh Op chanting teamforeigngirls is downright unintelligible,twisted and daft.
See me see problem o. i said i prefer foreign ladies and you re telling me its unintelliible, twisted and daft. You re gonna tell me what i like and desire for myself? Pls dnt tell me you re pained about it because another *big boy* has just rejected you nigerian ladies.
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by wordbank(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Truth is said but in all we've some wonderful girls that'll keep proving some dudes wrong.
I'm blessed with one... n more.
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

The emboldened is trash. Its was applicable on to our mothers and not present day Nigerian ladies (99.9% are guilty of this).

Btw, thanks for telling them the truth. I know what you said is gonna hurt them, but be let anybody stop you for been truthful. *1 carton of indomie for you*
Get me something else...somepeople actually prefer real food not some packeted worms
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Op you are right...just not all ladies buh Hell! most. They say behind every successful man, their's a woman buh believe me in Nigeria,a woman can turn a millionaire man to a thousand-aire <if there's anyword like that> The truth hurts buh I dont bloody care!! Just watch for 'em Karishikas

Old and stale.
Iadies of nowadays can't make a guy successful, they will only milk him dry undecided

Ask em for business ideas, them go dey look like dundi but they know the latest outfit in town and u tell me such biitch will be behind my success angry sad
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Never knew guys are now robots that can be controlled by ladies undecided undecided

Another cry baby spotted grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Get me something else...somepeople actually prefer real food not some packeted worms
I would have gave you my ROD. but it now belong to foreign girls. So you have to do with the noodle i offered you.
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by Idydarling(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think op has been hurt by someone he trusted and loved, I'm sorry op, you'll get over it
Re: 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I just did...[size=18pt] A rat [/size]passed by. OMG! Was that you? shocked

I like that punch line smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.