Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (38657 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by monex(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rexhenrex:
so if your girl friend for instance is in dear need of 500 or 1,000 u won't give ?? no one said u should pay her school fees or give her millions.

if my friend is in need of 500 or 1000, i will give too. The point is that in both occasions, it is NOT OBLIGATORY.
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

In the church na! Abi na for man room dem dey minster before?

I'm not a minister ni
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by SycophanticGoat: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I'm not a minister ni

LoL! Issorai! cheesy
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by hisawesomeness(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
t's funny. Females with the limited sense of reasoning. I asked a girl out once she said no, no problem we became friends i give money if she asks. She took advantage. Thinking it's her birth right. If refuse i become stingy heartless remember bitch said no.
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Meeky(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
hisawesomeness:
t's funny. Females with the limited sense of reasoning. I asked a girl out once she said no, no problem we became friends i give money if she asks. She took advantage. Thinking it's her birth right. If refuse i become stingy heartless remember bitch said no.
friends ke.bone the babe joor.na only friendship sweet to collect money
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Waiting for the female bashers to come nd bash dis thread
Datz not going 2 happen babe!
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by mommysgirl(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
catches her, humm, she looks pretty after alltongue
kiss wink wink
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
NewSheriff:
There's nothing wrong with spending on someone you love. The number one prove of love is giving. It's not limited to money alone though. It could be so many other non-material things and of course material gifts. The popular John 3:16 says: for God so loved the world that he gave. Love isn't selfish. Love actually considers the other person before himself.

The only problem here is that many ladies out there sees it as an obligation for any guy intending to date them or dating them. This is outright BS! It's not an unknown fact that some girls out there require their men to pay virtually all her bills. When spendings in relationships becomes something that you're coerced or 'required' to do, please cut it. It should flow willfully.

By the way, why is the emphasis on men spending in a relationship? Isn't the woman supposed to also 'spend' on the man as a sign of love?

Why is your emphasis on provides?
A man is only obliged to provide for his family. The best he can do for a girlfriend is to support when necessary.
Beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
mommysgirl:
kiss wink wink
come on bebe, shall wecheesy??
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by mommysgirl(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
come on bebe, shall wecheesy??
Shall we what?
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
mommysgirl:

Shall we what?
hehehehe, look @ her, she's deep curiouscheesy, dnt you know what two lovers dogrin??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 5:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Pretty true. As little as a gift wouldn't hurt. A guy who dates a woman and has never given her a gift (no matter how little it is) is stingy. He doesnt have to give her money,buy a houz or wateva it is for her to show her he rly cares bout her wellbeing. But the little things he does for her goes a big way. (not for all girls tho).
So as a girl,can't u still do a little 2 appreciate d guy u dating!
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by ivyT(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Gold plated digger alert undecided
chai! Gold plated.
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by ebubey(f): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

lukin' nice u say? OK, luk bad then. so I shud b responsible for d way u luk? coz u're wat? Nathn I no go see for dz NL o. Dat's wat u see wen beauty is run by tit-like brains.
ok.
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
ebubey:
ok.
lmao
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by mommysgirl(f): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, look @ her, she's deep curiouscheesy, dnt you know what two lovers dogrin??
I don't know oo
Biko tell me
BTW who are the lovers
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by firstking01(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2016
mommysgirl:
I don't know oo Biko tell me BTW who are the lovers
me and you embarassed
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2016
ivyT:
chai! Gold plated.
I have look for you tire longest time o
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by mommysgirl(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
firstking01:
me and you embarassed
SMH
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
mommysgirl:
SMH
lol, why shaking your head tongue
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by zeyney(f): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I didn't ask for your opinion o.. undecided

yea wateva rocks ur boat
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by ThuGnificenX: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeyney:

yea wateva rocks ur boat
yea.. Whatever floats your goat tongue
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by zeyney(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
dry undecided
ThuGnificenX:
dry
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by ivyT(f): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I have look for you tire longest time o

aww.now uv found me,u changed ur moniker ryt?
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
ivyT:

aww.now uv found me,u changed ur moniker ryt?
indeed o,I didn't change ma moniker,its been rexhenrex all the way!
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by borngeologist(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
why must the guy keep spending, abeg make she tho spend.shebi they said what a guy can do a girl can do better
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by nashtiri06: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Beromite cool cool
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by stalinho(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
ehya u sound broke then don't date the point is this,even if ur girl gives u everything or her parents are rich u should give her something even if it is ones for her to eat at least a thousand naira from u is not bad no matter how little. give with sense it doesn't mean u should turn to a maga

lol.. nutty ass.. you seem hungry.. I can feed you.. one thousand naira... Lol.. giving out something isn't the point here..
you're just so foolish..
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2016
You sound malnourished,i dont wanna insult since its still easter but don't push me
stalinho:

lol.. nutty ass.. you seem hungry.. I can feed you.. one thousand naira... Lol.. giving out something isn't the point here..
you're just so foolish..
Re: Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? by nashtiri06: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Beromite

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.