Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) (30664 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Common sense should tell fashola that this trip is a waste of time and money. You can't visit a thermal power plant without first visiting the coal mine. How will you get power without coal?

Clueless govt.

Anumanu, did you check the details of his itinerary for this trip?

Too many children wandering about on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by anonimi: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
kayfra:
Have you given him a budget yet?

Please sir, who gave Buhari and Osinbajo the budget they have been using to travel round the world
Na you? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by kayfra: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
anonimi:

Please sir, who gave Buhari and Osinbajo the budget they have been using to travel round the world
Na you? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

They are using my travel miles grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by anonimi: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
kayfra:
They are using my travel miles grin

You want make I yab you but I will not as today na Merciful Monday grin grin
Let me recite my favourite verse of the day:

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
mapet:

Keep deluding yourself, You can show yourself where and when both said those jibberish you put up.

Meanwhile governance is not always about continuity, especially not ineptitude, waste and corruption that GEJ's government typifies and I wonder where you got that rubbish as well.

http://naija247news.com/2015/12/i-will-improve-on-jonathans-transformation-in-the-power-sector-fashola/
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/
https://www.naij.com/484795-agric-policy-buhari-promises-to-adopt-gejs-strategies.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2915151/jonathan-government-created-tsa-couldnt
I carefully pick ppl I argue with and not just anybody,i dont think we have anything more to discuss together.have a nice day.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by jornie(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
F

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
onatisi:

http://naija247news.com/2015/12/i-will-improve-on-jonathans-transformation-in-the-power-sector-fashola/
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/
https://www.naij.com/484795-agric-policy-buhari-promises-to-adopt-gejs-strategies.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2915151/jonathan-government-created-tsa-couldnt
I carefully pick ppl I argue with and not just anybody,i dont think we have anything more to discuss together.have a nice day.

Keep deluding yourself I say. when you wallow in fools paradise with links from GEJ psycophants, you wake up into the real world.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Not true. It was 6k before GEJ stepped down. Get your facts right.

Madam? Did they train you to lie with impunity? Nigeria has never achieved 6k power.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
isnovic:
A picture they say tells a thousand story.

The picture here shows a man who is completely lost.

You get this type of issues if you send a Lawyer to do an Engineer's job.

..and they engineers that have suposedly done the job in the past got us where exactly?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

I think the guy is pointing out that he is not an Engineer to know what's up. That is one problem Nigeria has, given a post to someone that knows nothing about a field he works in.

I believe the issue of being naive is at the doorstep of you lot. Leadership capability is different from job training. Besides if it is not clear that this visit is about an assessment of the current condition of the coal-plant and rather not about the bolts and nuts of it, then comprehension has taken flight from many of you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by ofwest: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
oji river thermal power station was built in the late 60s and it still remained dilapidated as it is generating next to nothing.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by isnovic(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
mapet:

..and they engineers that have suposedly done the job in the past got us where exactly?

You mean the likes of Prof Nebo and Barth....if you look at their pictures they do not look lost at sea when they visit power stations.
They are natural fits.

And hey...crawl back into the dark whence thou came from..... the results are in the archives for the deaf,dumb and blind to see.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by miketayo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
shogz89:
egbin is gas not coal

Is it
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
isnovic:

You mean the likes of Prof Nebo and Barth....if you look at their pictures they do not look lost at sea when they visit power stations.
They are natural fits.
And hey...crawl back into the dark whence thou came from..... the results are in the archives for the deaf,dumb and blind to see.

Jonathan never allowed Barth to work and deliberately distorted the Geometric plant in Aba. Barth Nnaji is highly needed by Buhari Government if they want accelerated progress in power sector.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by meccuno: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Most people talk as if the place was moribund since 1999. Forgetting that any development by the FG in the east stopped after the civil war. What do we expect?
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by isnovic(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Jonathan never allowed Barth to work and deliberately distorted the Geometric plant in Aba. Barth Nnaji is highly needed by Buhari Government if they want accelerated progress in power sector.

Exactly my point.
They will naturally fit the position.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by amtaken(f): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
If you wanna talk about liars then you channel your criticism towards Buhari, Liar Mohammed and other APC propagandist. Did you hear that?!?

mapet:

Madam? Did they train you to lie with impunity? Nigeria has never achieved 6k power.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
isnovic:

They are natural fits.

You are a joker. Barth Nnaji and Pat Nebo and what did they leave us with? So you measure their performance on how they look in pictures when they visit power stations?

Peak power during Obasanjo government was circa 4GW. GEJ's government after billions of dollar investment declined it to less than 4GW on the average, please tell me what is in the archives to see, beyond the show of shame (case in point derelict Enugu coal power station)

some of you guys are simply more ridiculous beyond the low level reasoning I imagine. You're so shameless you don't even know what to acknowledge. A country of over 200million people and we're struggly with 4GW, when SA with less half our population are crossing the 100GW mark.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=18pt]Enugu looking like a ritual forest since 1906[/size]

Tribalistic Bigot spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
If you wanna talk about liars then you channel your criticism towards Buhari, Liar Mohammed and other APC propagandist. Did you hear that?!?

You are a blatant liar. Simple. Show us when GEJ government generated 6GW.

You do not even have an iota of idea of what this is about grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
isnovic:

Abagworo:

Exactly my point.
They will naturally fit the position.

I have an exception though, Nnaji's tenure was tainted with a moral dilemma. How can a sitting minister be the Chairman of a company that was about to be given concession of power station? For me that knocks him off
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by isnovic(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
mapet:

You are a joker. Barth Nnaji and Pat Nebo and what did they leave us with? So you measure their performance on how they look in pictures when they visit power stations?

Peak power during Obasanjo government was circa 4GW. GEJ's government after billions of dollar investment declined it to less than 4GW on the average, please tell me what is in the archives to see, beyond the show of shame (case in point derelict Enugu coal power station)

some of you guys are simply more ridiculous beyond the low level reasoning I imagine. You're so shameless you don't even know what to acknowledge. A country of over 200million people and we're struggly with 4GW, when SA with less half our population are crossing the 100GW mark.

Mapet, you will not see the good GEJ did until you close your eyes to the war of propaganda by APC and open your eyes to objectivity based on the constraints and the interest group that exist in the Industry ab initio.
It is on record that the Light situation was improved greatly even if it wasn't where we ought to be as a nation.

You asked if body language matters? The answer is Yes.
It is the difference between confidence and cluelessness.

Of solution to being lost.
Of control to guess work.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ratello:
This Administration is a huge joke.....even from the pix one can tell that Fashola the scammer is clueless about how power works just take a look at how he is staring at the equipment...... So so sorry for Nigerians. More irritating is when you now discover that it is still this same clown that is billing Nigerians with higher power tariff that is not working.
[color=#000099][/color]. Is it compulsory u contribute... If uv got nothing positive to talk abt kindly observe only

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by amtaken(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Don't let Liar Muhammed and the rest of APC know that you are passing their lying glory to another person.

mapet:

You are a blatant liar. Simple. Show us when GEJ government generated 6GW.

You do not even have an iota of idea of what this is about grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
IsiCaterpillar:

Anumanu, did you check the details of his itinerary for this trip?

Too many children wandering about on Nairaland.
. Infact too many illiterate in here #damn
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
mapet:

I think shez part of does that do receive back money during the time of GEJ that's why shez saying something not true
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by ofwest: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
like I said the station had been there since late 60s and the total generation then was not up to 20 MW, now is not more than a scrap , it is good Fashola visited the station to see things for himself that it is generating next to nothing and those working there are just collecting salaries for job not done.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
grin grin grin grin grin, what a pity
Is this really you? This ur dp naa die. grin This what d useless pdp reduce phcn 2
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by disloman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Engirishioooo.
Can you please do correct the statement above.I'll surely appreciate it.Thanks in advance.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
mapet:

I believe the issue of being naive is at the doorstep of you lot. Leadership capability is different from job training. Besides if it is not clear that this visit is about an assessment of the current condition of the coal-plant and rather not about the bolts and nuts of it, then comprehension has taken flight from many of you.

I am sorry dear but you are actually the naive one who has refused to read and understand. The truth is not hidden, the truth is bare there for you to see. I have even used a scenario for you yet you didn't understand. Don't mind me but you have comprehension issues.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by amtaken(f): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Supu.

disloman:
Can you please do correct the statement above.I'll surely appreciate it.Thanks in advance.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by disloman(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
Supu.
Not surprised with your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.