Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) (30671 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Duru1(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Adminisher:

He is looking at the dates of manufacture and maker on the body of a switchgear. Nairaland has too many children making comments. You always get that feeling of parochialism and complete ignorance.

Per the emboldened, Nigerians are funny indeed.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2016
mavinc4u:

I am sorry dear but you are actually the naive one who has refused to read and understand. The truth is not hidden, the truth is bare there for you to see. I have even used a scenario for you yet you didn't understand. Don't mind me but you have comprehension issues.

Classic! Comprehension issues. I'll probably take that as a consequences of the limitations of your exposure. Argument is irrelevant. When you've worked few years more, review this stand of yours and see your folly
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2016
isnovic:

Mapet, you will not see the good GEJ did until you close your eyes to the war of propaganda by APC and open your eyes to objectivity based on the constraints and the interest group that exist in the Industry ab initio.
It is on record that the Light situation was improved greatly even if it wasn't where we ought to be as a nation.

You asked if body language matters? The answer is Yes.
It is the difference between confidence and cluelessness.

Of solution to being lost.
Of control to guess work.

1. Please show us the records that showed that light situation improved during the time of Jonathan. Bros, I work in an industry that is a feeder to the power sector. Or do you call the shameless reply to CNN "ask Nigerians, they have light" that GEJ gave, as records?
2. The other part of your response here is pretty confusing.
3. You do not need to be fully mislead to come to a conclusion that someone is misleading you. GEJ unfortunate tenure is pretty unfortunate. I had said it that the mistake we made was the emotion of having vociferously clamoured he'd be allowed to become acting president and subsequently president based on a percieved cabal that wanted to hold this country ransome. He had no antecedents to justify his ascension to presidency neither did he leave anything of note to show that the country improved under him......the country regeressed under GEJ bro.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
Don't let Liar Muhammed and the rest of APC know that you are passing their lying glory to another person.

OMG! I just realised I have wasted my time with a no gooder IPOB irritant
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by chudionu58(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Can these stupid APC fools tell us from which power plants the so called comparative improvements in power supply are coming from?
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Hope you heard me. Never let Liar Mohammed and other APC members know you wanna give another their nick name: lying liars.

mapet:

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2016
OPC zombie.

mapet:

Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by momonny: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Yeyegist:
Minister of power, Babatunde Fashola on the 13 of march, 2016 paid a visit to the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. Thermal Power Station, Urji-Rivers, Enugu state.

photo credit: lukesh

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/fashola-visits-thermal-station-enugu.html
Oji power station has been moribond, out dated and obsolate for over 25yrs now, you cant find spares for either repairs or maintenance, federal govt should do the needful
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2016
mapet:

Classic! Comprehension issues. I'll probably take that as a consequences of the limitations of your exposure. Argument is irrelevant. When you've worked few years more, review this stand of yours and see your folly

Your level of Assimilation is bad, Your Argument is baseless because you have no point. Are you really that daft that you need years of experience to differentiate between wrong and right; that is weird. As for the exposure, you probably have not left your environment for once to be arguing blindly so i will pass.
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by mapet: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
mavinc4u:

Your level of Assimilation is bad, Your Argument is baseless because you have no point. Are you really that daft that you need years of experience to differentiate between wrong and right; that is weird. As for the exposure, you probably have not left your environment for once to be arguing blindly so i will pass.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam, cool down! your simply too average..

cheers
Re: Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
[size=18pt]Enugu looking like a ritual forest since 1906[/size]

OP or somebody should tell this Z**b*e what to comment or give him food to eat.

many mad person but few are roaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Buhari Wins Dankwambo’s Polling Unit In Gombe / President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.