Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? (1766 Views)

My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2009
chiejik:

everyone needs love

like me i need it baaaaaadly
can anyone help but not a banker shaa oh
@^ chiejik, i will give u everything u need, Am a BANKER SHA oooooo grin
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by v3: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2009
nethacker:

See scoping!!
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2009
babygurl19:

if u got no clue go to google translate

Hmmmm, good idea, u can as well help do that
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2009
nethacker:

u are a banker and ur name is NETHACKER?, hmmm
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2009
U think female bankers need luv? wel they're getting it left right, n center.

jst enter banking hall mek u see as guys they smile giv them jst to get their attention. all the banker need to do is 2 mek her choice and ask 4 a phone no.

they might not hav all d time they need but if they readfy to mek it count, they go ahead and do it
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2009
justwise:

u are a banker and ur name is NETHACKER?, hmmm
For ur information,i derive my screen name from my official duties .Check my pix and tell me which bank is dat, just a clue , if u still doubt lets chat on val2rhyme@yahoo.com then u will see me.i need not hide like some guys
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by lekanjohn(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2009
Its Like u guys are not getting me clearly.I'm in search of someone to hook up with and a lot of my friends advice me to go get a female banker becos they hardly have time for romantic moment becos of their tyt work schedule.So i want to be sure if they are really missing out b4 i go to help.
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2009
lekanjohn:

Its Like u guys are not getting me clearly.I'm in search of someone to hook up with and a lot of my friends advice me to go get a female banker becos they hardly have time for romantic moment becos of their tyt work schedule.So i want to be sure if they are really missing out b4 i go to help.
my guy u will get bored after a while cos she will hardly have ur time and again u myt be forced to be possesive due to calls frm both young guys and old mens
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by chiejik(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2009
is true they dont have time because of the buzy schedule.but they can be nice aswell.hope you will get,but make sure your pocket is full
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2009
chiejik:

is true they dont have time because of the buzy schedule.but they can be nice aswell.hope you will get,but make sure your pocket is full
i will take care of u honey grin grin
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2009
chiejik:

full pocket for wat? to buy her love?
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by chiejik(f): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2009
hmmmmmmm im surprise on this free offer from my nethacker honey to be
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by justwise(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2009
nethacker:

For ur information,i derive my screen name from my official duties .Check my pix and tell me which bank is dat, just a clue , if u still doubt lets chat on val2rhyme@yahoo.com then u will see me.i need not hide like some guys

Seeing u doesn't mean u are not a hacker, they don't wear uniform or got it written on their foreheads.
Maybe u call urself an ethical hacker, that goes along with ur official duties
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by nethacker(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2009
chiejik:

hmmmmmmm im surprise on this free offer from my nethacker honey to be
y r u surprise honey u dont have to, u knw we quarrelled on the other forum but hmmmmmmm,  grin

justwise:

Seeing u doesn't mean u are not a hacker, they don't wear uniform or got it written on their foreheads.
Maybe u call urself an ethical hacker, that goes along with ur official duties
well u r entitle to ur opinion, thats just my screen name.thanks for understanding
Re: Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ? by GEW: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2009
@ OP, a trial will convince ypu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do / Hot Victoria's Secret Gift For Your Sweetheart / It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.