Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do (1768 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. / His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Pewep: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2010
my gal of 5 years left me last week 4 my dad (who is divorced). Not really sure what to do or think right now cry
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by mcnikes(m): 6:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Go for her mother.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by OBLONG(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2010
Pewep:

my gal of 5 years left me last week 4 my dad (who is divorced). Not really sure what to do or think right now cry

< D EA D>> hahahahahahah------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you and your father should share her like Obansanjo and his son did that LovePeddler.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Akinagirl(f): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2010
Ouch! embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by googles: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you for real??
or this is one of NAIRALAND PRODUCTIONS[/size]
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Pewep: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2010
I was visiting my friend saturday and came home earlier than I had expected. From the very beginning, someting was very fishy to me. It was very quiet even though the lights were on. Then I open my bedroom and see my old man and gf having wild intimacy.

Wat can I even say? I had suspected for a while because she had been acting funny around him. I even saw her looking at his junk one time, aii!!
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Akinagirl(f): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2010
Your father must be fine then, grin

But on the real. Sorry about that. Whats worse is it took place in your bedroom. embarassed Well, I am sure thats going to put a dent in your relationship with your father. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by daduke2k(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2010
Permanent dent , i tell u.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by caral(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2010
aww! sorry
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by justwise(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2010
@Op.

That feels sick, even thnking of my dady screwing my gf let alone seeing it, just move far away from both of them. Now u know why ur mum kicked him out of her life. Sorry but move on fast.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by richard69(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2010
Mc nikes thanks a millie, u've said it all. Mr poster go bleep her mama!
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by daduke2k(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2010
Haha, takes a lotta gutz, nt al guyz can do it.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2010
Nigerians and their tall stories. tongue

Is it that hard to remain factual?
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by tpiah: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2010
some are dating their boyfriend's father.

others are engaged to their married pastor.

still others are shogging two sisters at the same time.

Some prefer impregnating their cousins and banging the househelp.

hey, it takes all sorts to make a world.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by H2O2: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2010
tpiah:

some are dating their boyfriend's father.

others are engaged to their married pastor.

still others are shogging two sisters at the same time.

Some prefer impregnating their cousins and banging the househelp.

lol
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by zionking(m): 2:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Pewep:

This is a barefaced lie.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by daduke2k(m): 2:45am On Mar 08, 2010
How many threads are true on NL ?
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by r231(m): 2:57am On Mar 08, 2010
mcnikes:

Go for her mother.

gbam
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Akinagirl(f): 4:48am On Mar 08, 2010
Poster where are you?
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Donvilo(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2010
He must hav left to hav a drink @ the pub or something-----? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Pweety4me(f): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2010
@Op so u decided 2 register all because of dat? ok den she is ur gf u can find another paleez!
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by maury1: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2010
wow! what kinda relationship does you and your father have, she went from being your woman to being your stepmom, whew thats a tough one. in all honestly they shoud both be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by whitelexi(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2010
some are dating their boyfriend's father - Maid of Honor.

others are engaged to their married pastor - Nollywood.

still others are shagging two sisters at the same time - Sounds like someone i know grin.

Some prefer impregnating their cousins and banging the househelp - More Nollywood.

Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Abbeycity4(f): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2010
mcnikes:

Go for her mother.

lmao. grin grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by Freiburger(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2010
mcnikes:

Go for her mother.

lol grin
Re: Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do by eridah2007(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
@poster
Hey,back off,ur gf and ur dad ar agent of d devil. cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Shortage Is An Assumption / Am Confused. / Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.